V-tapers are inneficient, childbearing hips are a death sentence and blocks rule

The statistics I'm showing you are statistics gathered from the same companies, with the same job and same responsibilities. Unless you're working in education where salaries are fixed for both men and women, then no, wage gap is existent for the same jobs for people that have the exact same qualifications.

Just cause you have the same qualification and job title doesnt mean you're doing the same job. Women usually take me holiday leave, leave earlier to take care of the kids, arent willing to the strenous jobs ect ect.

The pay gap after accounting for all that is like 3%

gigacope. its not about being able to fight, just look like you can.

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169128393&pagenumber=1

V-taper copers are mechanically inefficient. See punch power is determined by your core, the bigger the core the stronger the core and there's a common clause among v-tapers: narrow waist and hips. This is mechanically inefficient because the transmission of force from the core to the arms need use a curve while if the man were to be a block (narrower shoulders or broader waist & hips) the strength would take a much shorter route (with this force being bigger if the waist & hips are bigger).

Now don't get me wrong, childbearing hips are a death sentence, I'm talking about block, rectangles. Now I'm not going to post some profesional mma fighter but rather my body, the one of a normal human being and not some professional maxxer:
img_20181002_230516-jpg.1270

This is a block, as you can see I'm a rectangle, this is the best body for fighting:
-Takes harder punches because the force is distributed among the rectangle
-Big core for big punch power
-Big core & legs for balance
-(Optional) Big skull to take harder punches

Some people would call this guy skinnyfat, yet the skinnyfat block beated the v-taper aesthetically pleasing nigger

phil-davis-liam-mcgeary-muhammed-lawal-bellator-154.jpg

Guess who won? The block, the v-taper lost (even tho the v-taper is 1 or 2 inches taller)

Blocks are also more stocky, they can carry more weight with them. Basically blocks are like tanks, maybe slower but can take hard punches and are hard hitters and the bigger the block the bigger the threat (obviously a bigger block than me would beat me).

In conclusion: Lifefuel for stocky ectomorphs and endomorphs, it has been demonstrated that while it would make sense for a mesomorph to be stronger, the body composition of a v-taper makes him mechanically inefficient and so blocks trumps all; also girls are retarded because they'd rather choose a v-taper than a block (one is aesthetically pleasing, the other is actually useful).

Why the fuck do we care about fighting?
Most of us are here to get laid
Gonna have to disagree with you there mate.

The gender wage gap is a myth, its really closer to 2-3% and there could be so many variables for that too.

Watch this:

Women outearn men in the 22-29 age bracket iirc.

Why the fuck do we care about fighting?
Most of us are here to get laid
It's a good cope, also it would be logical to think that high fighting success is correlated with high sexual success

It's a good cope, also it would be logical to think that high fighting success is correlated with high sexual success
A pretty boy will always slay more than a pro strongman.

How would you rate my frame then? Under what category?

Attachments

• C689D05A-2E5C-476F-9B94-E1C08F0EAC42.jpeg
    C689D05A-2E5C-476F-9B94-E1C08F0EAC42.jpeg
    109.4 KB · Views: 12
  • 6B4BF43F-8C30-4088-AAC1-DE58E974DDF3.jpeg
    6B4BF43F-8C30-4088-AAC1-DE58E974DDF3.jpeg
    103 KB · Views: 12
How would you rate my frame then? Under what category?
Can't see your shoulders but seems like a block yeah. Not good not bad, but girls go for the GOOD = PERFECT so you are fucked either way. Just try not to think too much about it and what's holding you back is not that frame defo (also tiny wrists, I feel you dude)

@Morgothos chad flanders is back

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7125
@Morgothos chad flanders is back
Nah I like to visit every once in a while, I should make a thread to see how things are holding up both here and in incel.co but I won't return here for any extended amount of time; I can't learn more from this place, I transcended the blackpill and redpill (and believe me, these places do not do any help irl if you stay here for extended amount of times + I think this is a psyop or some kind of intelligence operation)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anthony111553, datboijj and Deleted member 7125
Nah I like to visit every once in a while, I should make a thread to see how things are holding up both here and in incel.co but I won't return here for any extended amount of time; I can't learn more from this place, I transcended the blackpill and redpill (and believe me, these places do not do any help irl if you stay here for extended amount of times + I think this is a psyop or some kind of intelligence operation)
Believe me you haven't' seen ANYTHING yet
- Feb 12th