[Vanta Blackpill] Your success is largely determined at birth and is 100% the reason why you won't make it!

Griffith

Griffith

Ascend or stop Existing (Reborn Virgin)
Your brain is your personality, to be specific your amygdala (lizard brain) dictates most of your "bad" behavior.
Your brain is processing this thread now and will proceed to start a coping mechanism. It's impossible to circumvent this, because again you are your brain.
This shell outside of your brain is not you. Before you proceed further i advise you to keep this all in mind and try to maintain an air of objectivity.
The cap of your intelligence is determined by your brain, a nice quote by Ian Stewart that gets this point across is

“If our brains were simple enough for us to understand them, we'd be so simple that we couldn't.”

I know what i am asking of you is close to impossible, but try to fight against your lizard brain! A good portion of posts on this thread, will fight against this message and several coping mechanisms will be seen such as (Didn't read, childish gifs etc) i won't hold it against you personally because i know this is an response built in you that evolution shaped over thousands of years.

For what i am about to tell you will shatter your current reasoning and cause severe cognitive dissonance. I will try to summarize and explain this truth as easy and straightforward as possible. I very much urge you to read further upon peer-reviewed articles based on this topic. I added a few in the sources, but feel free to add your own.

Have you ever wondered why you are lazy? Why you procrastinate? Why you cope? Why you constantly make excuses to not get things done? Why others such as Chad, have the looks and the drive to get things done? It was all determined at birth, every aspect of your personality is shaped by your genetic predisposition. In simple terms, you have no control over it and never had any control over it. Very simple rationale and behavior can be explained by simple brain chemistry and specifically the workings of your Reptilian complex, some examples:

Why do i eat sugar all the time? -> In primitive times sugar was scarce and a great source of energy -> Lizard brain recognizes and overindulges on sugar -> In modern times sugar is abundant but the brain is still primitive -> What do we see now ? -> Souring numbers of obesity and diabetes

Why am i so anxious all the time? -> oversensitive amygdala -> primitive times danger was lurking everywhere, the cautious man lived on while the dangerous man died -> What do we see now in peaceful times? -> Sourcing numbers of social anxiety

Why can't i keep up with x (lifting, looksmaxing, dieting) ? -> Procrastination is genetic determinant, you were born this way. It is out of your control

Every single topic here can be explained by simply going back to the source.

What does this mean for PSL and ascending in general? Why do other users get surgery, looksmax, lift, diet and succeed and leave this place while others like you LDAR?
They were simply born this way, you will never become them and they will never become you.

Before you reply to this post. Think about yourselves completely objectively, like i said close to impossible because the machine that you think with is subjective and will cope. But try it and be honest in which category you fall.

Sources

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
Joined Jan 1, 2020

Posts 2

Reputation 0

What kind of success are we talking about?

When it comes to the most successful people in history, then it's absolutely true that it mostly comes down to luck. You need excellent genetics and a pretty good environment to become Einstein or Leonardo da Vinci. You need very high intelligence and other natural talents to achieve their level of greatness.

You probably don't need to be a genius to become the CEO of a huge company, or become an established musician or novelist or neuroscientist. You do need to be smart, but here hard work matters much more.

However, a sad truth that the big majority of people aren't aware of is that discipline, passion and ambition are also related to genetics. Some people simply have more natural drive and are naturally more hard working.

But if you just want to live a happy and comfortable life, then you don't need the best genetics neither the best environment. All you have to do is put in a bit of effort which nearly anyone can do and you can live a good life.

Remember, success is subjective. You don't have to be a billionaire or come up with the theory of relativity to be successful. The definition of success is up to you to define for you.

So no, it's unlikely you can become the next Einstein just because you want to. I know, it's a hard truth to swallow. I'm still struggling with this myself. Truth hurts. As the saying goes: "Life's a bitch and then you die." That's our reality. Life is not always what you make of it.

But it is true that..

"Things turn out for the people who makes the best of the way things turn out." - John Wooden

• +1
Reactions: cool-dude and Griffith
Didn't read a single word

I'm making it faggot suck my cock

What kind of success are we talking about?

When it comes to the most successful people in history, then it's absolutely true that it mostly comes down to luck. You need excellent genetics and a pretty good environment to become Einstein or Leonardo da Vinci. You need very high intelligence and other natural talents to achieve their level of greatness.

You probably don't need to be a genius to become the CEO of a huge company, or become an established musician or novelist or neuroscientist. You do need to be smart, but here hard work matters much more.

However, a sad truth that the big majority of people aren't aware of is that discipline, passion and ambition are also related to genetics. Some people simply have more natural drive and are naturally more hard working.

But if you just want to live a happy and comfortable life, then you don't need the best genetics neither the best environment. All you have to do is put in a bit of effort which nearly anyone can do and you can live a good life.

Remember, success is subjective. You don't have to be a billionaire or come up with the theory of relativity to be successful. The definition of success is up to you to define for you.

So no, it's unlikely you can become the next Einstein just because you want to. I know, it's a hard truth to swallow. I'm still struggling with this myself. Truth hurts. As the saying goes: "Life's a bitch and then you die." That's our reality. Life is not always what you make of it.

But it is true that..

I agree with your points, just adding this to the part i made bold. You need to keep in mind, that most users here are quite niche and generally outliers. Being on the internet -> Being active on a forum -> This forum being into looksmaxing, generally creates an echo chamber where most users will fall in both extremes.

Extremely ambitious = Get invasive surgeries, save up, lift, diet, strict regime, absolutely determined to improve
Extreme underperformers = LDAR, gaslight, spread misinformation, detest improvement

Having these 2 groups clash constantly is part of the great appeal here, don't you think?

0a1