vegan diet(done properly), in my opinion, is the best diet to trust if you want to age well.

Eduardo DOV

Eduardo DOV

Kraken
I mean, vegan shit is the less processed shits. The more "pure" things(taking out the pesticides)
Before u call me a fagg, i dont give a damn about the animals). Meat has a lot of strange chemicals, sodium as fuck etc.

We see all this bodybuilders who eat tons of shit per day, they all look older. It could be the steroids or other things, I dont know.

I love bacon. meats, chicken hearts etc, but i dont give a damn if I stopped eating meat on a daily basis. In fact it would be more pleasurable to eat if I eat it rarely. It is much more easy to eat vegan shit too, just wash it and eat.

Anyway, just a thought. Jared Leto is vegan, that other fagg Tobey Mcguire is also vegan. Both could JB-skin fuckers at 40+. I know u gonna say its their genetics and just it. Please get out my thread.

I wouldnt feed a son of mine in a vegan diet. I dont know, who knows if I do something wrong and the mothafucka dont grow his dick. Better go wit the pattern.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, john_cope, Newguyaround and 7 others
I think eating less meat overall is better

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: incelslayer01, Deleted member 1464, Dicklet.4.3 and 2 others
giphy.gif

fa3.gif

NSFtW6C.gif

667.gif

e05.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Newguyaround, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 2012 and 11 others
Cope. It's all genetics. This 51 year old Singaporean man eats meat and looks like this.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, TexasGiantBear, Pendejo and 7 others
If I was thinkin about becoming a vegan for "philosophy" reasons, I'd totally agree with you. That's not te case.
A vegan diet shouldn't be followed by anybody, whatever reason that may be.

• +1
Reactions: TexasGiantBear and Mateusz74
just maintain health and avoid stresses such as being easturn euro or indian

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Deleted member 685, Hated subhuman and 2 others
So many low iq threads today, enjoy your permanent brain damage OP.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TexasGiantBear, AscendenceImminent, Deleted member 2205 and 2 others
So many low iq threads today, enjoy your permanent brain damage OP.
All posts on this account are strictly satirical, I am mentally ill so nothing I say should be taken seriously.
:feelsthink:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
I mean, vegan shit is the less processed shits. The more "pure" things(taking out the pesticides)
Before u call me a fagg, i dont give a damn about the animals). Meat has a lot of strange chemicals, sodium as fuck etc.

We see all this bodybuilders who eat tons of shit per day, they all look older. It could be the steroids or other things, I dont know.

I love bacon. meats, chicken hearts etc, but i dont give a damn if I stopped eating meat on a daily basis. In fact it would be more pleasurable to eat if I eat it rarely. It is much more easy to eat vegan shit too, just wash it and eat.

Anyway, just a thought. Jared Leto is vegan, that other fagg Tobey Mcguire is also vegan. Both could JB-skin fuckers at 40+. I know u gonna say its their genetics and just it. Please get out my thread.

I wouldnt feed a son of mine in a vegan diet. I dont know, who knows if I do something wrong and the mothafucka dont grow his dick. Better go wit the pattern.

Why does it make you a fag for caring about the animals?

Adolf Hitler was a Vegetarian because he cared about animals, and he'd mog you to fucking oblivion in every way, shape or form.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 39, Shekelcel and Deleted member 2275
Cope. It's all genetics. This 51 year old Singaporean man eats meat and looks like this.

View attachment 113013
I totally agree that genetics are the main factor. BUT I dont understand how it works. Maybe different people are affected on different ways ? Maybe there are habits that may be bad or good for each person.

And I dont think it's all genetics, he probably dont spend a lot of time in the sun for example.Probably dont smoke etc.

And it wouldn't prove that for people who dont have the genetics of this skin that it wouldn't help(if myreasoning is right.)

I mean, he's just one guy. And we dont know what his diet is to conclude anything.
Eat processed meat =/= eat tons of processed meat.

I just think that, like the friend aboce said, a more vegan diet is more "pure" than eating all this processed food(full of sodium and other chemicals, this animals are not from a farm).

In my opinion, within my line of reasoning, that's what makes sense.

all vegans die for vitamin B12 deficiency sooner or later.
vitamin B12 is only contained in meat, eggs and milk

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: straightwhitedude, Newguyaround and Yummyinmytummy
I’m trying to eat more whole food plant based diet atm. Haven’t given up meat but like keeping it to an occasional treat. All the sat fat and hormones definelty ain’t good for you

So eat less meat. Aren't there supps for this ??

Man, I just care about looksmax. Stay more young as possible as time passes.
Age as little as possible as time goes on, that's my goal on this.

You can take a b12 supplement and also meat that’s grain fed doesn’t had b12 only grass fed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2275
doubt its just genetics. i guarantee you he uses retin-a, wears sunscreen, etc
He says he only uses a moisturizer and sunscreen. No word about retin a.

yea but why would he be super open? 99% of looksmaxers never admit to doing anything

• +1
Reactions: Newguyaround and Eduardo DOV

Adolf Hitler was a Vegetarian because he cared about animals, and he'd mog you to fucking oblivion in every way, shape or form.

sadly, adolf was nothing more than a tool in the hands of stalin. Thanks to him Germany was destroyed and fucked to oblivion after the war. As were the east europe. And then stalin came and took what he wants.
Just let these guys fuck everything and then we take it to us. That's what shows the new research as the archives comes out.

Anyway, that's not the topic here, get out please.
a good sunscreen is the main thing when it comes to protecting the skin.

if u have a genetics that programmed u to age fast, than u'll do anyway. Sunscreen will slow it down.

I also never saw a person who take care of herself with a shit skin, when the person is health, they always look good(not as they were younger but good).

shit diet kill skin looks more than sun I think.

Last edited:
I think Carnivore diet is better, but whatever.

• +1
Reactions: logan
mainly plant based diet with low GI carbohydrates and 10% of your calories coming from fatty fish is the best diet possible in my opinion

That's not true. B12 is actually produced by gut bacteria and also in the soil. So eating "dirty fruit and veg" can provide B12. But yeah, a more complete vegan diet should at least include worms and insects like in a gorilla's diet even though it wouldn't be vegan anymore then.

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
That's not true. B12 is actually produced by gut bacteria and also in the soil. So eating "dirty fruit and veg" can provide B12. But yeah, a more complete vegan diet should at least include worms and insects like in a gorilla's diet even though it wouldn't be vegan anymore then.
just imagine eating fishing worm

eat dirt theory

Shit point too, u stoping to eat meat wont change a shit in the world, dogs will still die in china , japan going to slaughter dolphins as always, indians gonna rape dogs, murders will happen, lions gonna kill other lions curb.

The world u live is savage, never forget.

Shit point too, u stoping to eat meat wont change a shit in the world, dogs will still die in china , japan going to slaughter dolphins as always, indians gonna rape dogs, murders will happen, lions gonna kill other lions curb.

what about the hippos?

• JFL
Reactions: incelslayer01
My iq dropped 10ish points just reading this PILE OF SHIT. Congratulations OP youre a fag

It's not about that. It's about you, as an individual of your own sound body and mind, deciding not to for personal reasoning.

I'm not vegetarian or vegan but I don't see why peopel fuckign cry about them all the time, let them do what theywant

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1862 and Eduardo DOV
It's not about that. It's about you, as an individual of your own sound body and mind, deciding not to for personal reasoning.

I'm not vegetarian or vegan but I don't see why peopel fuckign cry about them all the time, let them do what theywant

This world is shit, everything, everywhere. Any individual who acknowledge it wont feel a shit about it.

This is not true

how are you this retarded

• +1
Reactions: straightwhitedude, Deleted member 2486 and Deleted member 2275
Vegan is for the poor and weak guy who wants to be healthy. But it has its pros

Carnivore with some vegetables. Weston Price and the hunter and gatherers think so too

There was a small village in the alps once, where they only ate meat and some veggies.
No carbs whatsever.
They rarely got sick and didnt need an orthodontist. Well developed faces and most of the swiss guard was from this village

• +1
Reactions: SeiGun and Eduardo DOV
JFL, retards on this forum will be black pilled on veganism eventually. Veganism is the healthiest diet possible, link your studies if you want to disprove me, otherwise your a meathead fag who can't use google scholar .

• +1
Reactions: straightwhitedude
JFL, retards on this forum will be black pilled on veganism eventually. Veganism is the healthiest diet possible, link your studies if you want to disprove me, otherwise your a meathead fag who can't use google scholar .
what do you eat ?

if you already have a pre-existing intestinal/gut issue like colitis of chrons than veganism is horrific for your health, most vegans don't last at all. In saying that, not only do lectins, oxalates, phytic acid etc cause gut issues, they also impair the absorption of essential nutrients and minerals. It definitely isn't optimal for a growing child, zinc is extremely important for testosterone production, (sources are impaired by antinutrients) calcium, d3 and k2 (all highly bioavailable in animals) are important for bone density and growth, high carb diets also tend to decrease hgh as insulin and HGH oppose each other. Veganism is retarded and always will be.

Cope. Liver is the best food you can eat

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers and autistic_tendencies
Life = genetics

if you already have a pre-existing intestinal/gut issue like colitis of chrons than veganism is horrific for your health, most vegans don't last at all. In saying that, not only do lectins, oxalates, phytic acid etc cause gut issues, they also impair the absorption of essential nutrients and minerals. It definitely isn't optimal for a growing child, zinc is extremely important for testosterone production, (sources are impaired by antinutrients) calcium, d3 and k2 (all highly bioavailable in animals) are important for bone density and growth, high carb diets also tend to decrease hgh as insulin and HGH oppose each other. Veganism is retarded and always will be.

this is not like this
anything u eat will make ur insulin go up and block hgh

thats why intermitent fasting is good, u keep ur gh up for more time since u dont eat anything during a lot of hours

@6;21 - "foods that are not suited to our physiology it is really CAUSING A STRAIN on your system, which will eventually break down" , while looking worse than a Buchenwald resident. JFL at the delusion.

veganism only has bad rep cuz 95% of vegans are retarded and dont know how to eat

perfectly executed whole food plant based diet with no pre existing gut issues, no nutrition absorption problems etc. is good

• +1
Reactions: straightwhitedude, Deleted member 2275 and Eduardo DOV
veganism only has bad rep cuz 95% of vegans are retarded and dont know how to eat

perfectly executed whole food plant based diet with no pre existing gut issues, no nutrition absorption problems etc. is good
thats funny because veganism is a one way ticket to gut issues and nutritional absorption problems. i cant believe how fucking stupid some of you guys are, calling yourselves "looksmaxxers" while promoting the very thing that has degenerated your DNA to subhuman levels.