Very active socially - what can I do to improve.

R

Redwhiteandbluepill

Kraken

I’ll do some consults with surgeons next week. I’m interested mostly in filler and other normie changes rn.

will do a face lift and eventually too

• +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman
Where are you getting fillers?
And why a facelift, you know that's usually done by the eldery who want tight skin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Idk about surgeries but remove that Jesus hair and shave or have a different beard style
I can also say that nose surgery is one of those things that you probably will benefit less from because you have a very good one already (ask for Photoshop before in case you do)

• +1
Reactions: Tall
Where are you getting fillers?
And why a facelift, you know that's usually done by the eldery who want tight skin
I’m saying in a few years as I start to age.

filler in cheekbones is proly the strongest non surgical improvement one can make.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
I’m saying in a few years as I start to age.

filler in cheekbones is proly the strongest non surgical improvement one can make.
Seems like a good place tbh. Besides that no major flaws, looking good tbh.
Idk about surgeries but remove that Jesus hair and shave or have a different beard style
I can also say that nose surgery is one of those things that you probably will benefit less from because you have a very good one already (ask for Photoshop before in case you do)
Whats wrong with the hair jfl

Yes I have. I actually went to a very elite la surgeon who initially told me no on the rhino and then did a computer morph and changed his mind and offered it to me.
I don’t think I will do rhino as many other surgeons told me not to and they can fuck your breathing up (my septum isn’t deviated)

I tend to agree that long hair isn’t good as it has negative associations. I prefer it long. I like feeling it bounce when I workout and it keeps my ears and neck warm when it’s cold and windy but it is very niche.

hair is an important status / physiognomy symbol.

with status you want to emulate the highest status men (the two groups would be like mgk/Bieber type and the Christian grey rich world traveler type)

• +1
I tend to agree that long hair isn’t good as it has negative associations. I prefer it long. I like feeling it bounce when I workout and it keeps my ears and neck warm when it’s cold and windy but it is very niche.

hair is an important status / physiognomy symbol.

with status you want to emulate the highest status men (the two groups would be like mgk/Bieber type and the Christian grey rich world traveler type)
Eh longhair tends to be more niche but face > haircut tbh.

Wrong, don't do that. Bucal fat removal and implants all the way.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753 and Deleted member 6873
The only super positive long hair status impressions would be johney depp type. Ideally you’d have Dark straight hair and a small goatee like him (I’ve actually noticed many men in the rock n roll/music scene with this exact replica look).

but yes due to cognitive bias you want to emulate the exact style of someone very famous as it causes people to associate you with that high status genre.

Wrong, don't do that. Bucal fat removal and implants all the way.
I’m pretty low body fat if I drop any low I’ll start to approach 140 pound range that’s where I look miniscule in a shirt. But for some reason the Bucal fat remains. I could try going sub 10% and see if it goes away.

Improvements: leave the forum before the autistic cry babies project their toxicity on you for having a more accomplished life 🏃

• +1
Reactions: PYT and tdawg
Eh longhair tends to be more niche but face > haircut tbh.

Women aren’t mentally weighing importance.
They’re actively looking for one thing they don’t like. It’s all about passing a shit ton of minimum thresholds

Improvements: leave the forum before the autistic cry babies project their toxicity on you for having a more accomplished life 🏃
I wouldn’t be here if I were completely happy. I am often blocked out of the blue by people.

maybe it's just because I don't like hipsters, but I don't think that long hair looks good

maybe it's just because I don't like hipsters, but I don't think that long hair looks good
Longhair isnt a hipster thing lol, look at 99% of men in the metal scene. And imo longhair is ideal

It’s odd that you’re telling me your own opinion.

ideally you’d be a guy who has experience with what women find attractive. And could input that in your advice.

A lot of it could be related to negative associations. Like a pencil thin mustache like I have has negative associations

A lot of it could be related to negative associations. Like a pencil thin mustache like I have has negative associations
So you’re projecting your own feelings of inferiority? Maybe it not based in reality then.

So you’re projecting your own feelings of inferiority? Maybe it not based in reality then.
feeling of insecurity would go away very fast with positive reinforcement.
I’m not socially isolated at all. So it would be easy to correct.

feeling of insecurity would go away very fast with positive reinforcement.
I’m not socially isolated at all. So it would be easy to correct.
Ok does that positive reinforcement need to come from others or can it come from yourself?

Would you care to elaborate? What do you think of women with shorter hairstyles? (Think of bobcuts, not necessarily pixie cuts)

• +1
Would you care to elaborate? What do you think of women with shorter hairstyles? (Think of bobcuts, not necessarily pixie cuts)
Fucking low IQ lesbian whores
Women look much better with a long hair

another day another bimax. mirin the roastie claws in the first pic :sneaky:
Ok does that positive reinforcement need to come from others or can it come from yourself?
how fucking bluepilled are you

I’m pretty low body fat if I drop any low I’ll start to approach 140 pound range that’s where I look miniscule in a shirt. But for some reason the Bucal fat remains. I could try going sub 10% and see if it goes away.
It might go away if you go low enough, but that won't be maintainable long term, better just invest on that and creating an overall more angular face, witch is what matter, given you are normie tier.

you're already frauding your small chin and big philtrum with facial hair. if your bite is okay I don't see any practical surgery that would benefit you. midface lacks volume so zygo implant might be an option along with a wraparound jaw/something for your chin.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
How autistic are you
what you're suggesting is normie advice and it doesn't work. 'just be yourself bro and others will love you' :feelshaha: others will love you if you mog them hard. and you're asking him how does he know it's his looks. that's a reddit tier question, you've been on here long enough that you should know that looks are everything

I think you need a face puller tbh

It might go away if you go low enough, but that won't be maintainable long term, better just invest on that and creating an overall more angular face, witch is what matter, given you are normie tier.
So you think I should get even lower body fat? I think it’s risky. You see actors who get really low look terrible.

This guy used post on GLL about his looks all the time, not sure if was trolling or being serious. How has cold approaching been for you as of late?

you're already frauding your small chin and big philtrum with facial hair. if your bite is okay I don't see any practical surgery that would benefit you. midface lacks volume so zygo implant might be an option along with a wraparound jaw/something for your chin.
I wasn’t asking for surgery.

This guy used post on GLL about his looks all the time, not sure if was trolling or being serious. How has cold approaching been for you as of late?
I don’t cold approach anymore I have social circles

I cold Instagram dm

what you're suggesting is normie advice and it doesn't work. 'just be yourself bro and others will love you' :feelshaha: others will love you if you mog them hard. and you're asking him how does he know it's his looks. that's a reddit tier question, you've been on here long enough that you should know that looks are everything
I like you. You remind me of what I don’t want to be, so thanks ;)

Also, it’s called self-esteem you absolute twat, that which you have zero of.

I’m super lean rn

• Love it
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
E46C2C6F D269 4C74 A13C 602D94C63B54

This

Fix your self esteem bud. I warned you to stay away from this place. I did my best 😞

I like you. You remind me of what I don’t want to be, so thanks ;)

Also, it’s called self-esteem you absolute twat, that which you have zero of.
you're such a fucking normie it makes me sick. you talk shit like a bitch foid. you think you're witty? you're weak. and cucked. self esteem? you can have all the self esteem in the world, nobody will care. in fact they will laugh. mog or be mogged, whatever you think you are worth means jack shit because it's all in your head

you're such a fucking normie it makes me sick. you talk shit like a bitch foid. you think you're witty? you're weak. and cucked. self esteem? you can have all the self esteem in the world, nobody will care. in fact they will laugh. mog or be mogged, whatever you think you are worth means jack shit because it's all in your head
Aw someone hates himself and is projecting again :( Do you want your pacifier.

Ive been in these forums since you knew they exisit stfu with your cope. Im trying to help you leave the basement you scared balless cry baby. Looks are everything.., lol what are you a girl? Proves how low T you are.

Self esteem is created by positive or negative feedback. The only times an individual can have self esteem that is in discordance with his actual value is when he is socially isolated (and not aware of his social value).

when an individual goes out actively positive and negative feedback loops will dictate the self esteem usually to an accurate level.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Aw someone hates himself and is projecting again :( Do you want your pacifier.

Ive been in these forums since you knew they exisit stfu with your cope. Im trying to help you leave the basement you scared balless cry baby. Looks are everything.., lol what are you a girl? Proves how low T you are.
whatever faggot, keep barking. I won't be seeing your cucked shit anymore

So you think I should get even lower body fat? I think it’s risky. You see actors who get really low look terrible.
If you want to go ahead, but its just better to remove that.

Self esteem is created by positive or negative feedback. The only times an individual can have self esteem that is in discordance with his actual value is when he is socially isolated (and not aware of his social value).

when an individual goes out actively positive and negative feedback loops will dictate the self esteem usually to an accurate level.
That’s not self esteem then. Attributing your self worth to environmental outcomes is the opposite of real self esteem. You have low self esteem and seem narcissistic. You really should look into that instead of finding faults in something superficial, because yes, the problem is deeper bud and you have to admit that first.

You look like a normal person
Nothing is really striking

Fix your self esteem bud. I warned you to stay away from this place. I did my best 😞
You honestly need to get banned your posts are so useless

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd and PURE ARYAN GENETICS