Very active socially - what can I do to improve.

You look like a normal person
Nothing is really striking
I’m not so interested in your assessment of me as I am the steps necessary to improve the quality of my social life, while avoiding surgery for the time being.

I’m not so interested in your assessment of me as I am the steps necessary to improve the quality of my social life, while avoiding surgery for the time being.
I’m telling you, these people are cancer. They don’t want to improve and will drag you down with them. I’ve been on these forums for over 3 years.

That’s not self esteem then. Attributing your self worth to environmental outcomes is the opposite of real self esteem. You have low self esteem and seem narcissistic. You really should look into that instead of finding faults in something superficial, because yes, the problem is deeper bud and you have to admit that first.
But i never said I was interested in self esteem as the goal. If self esteem will help me achieve my goal then I would be interested in cultivating it in whatever capacity you deem beneficial.
The way you worded this assumes that self esteem is the main goal when for me it’s not.

For instance if I am to play 1v1 against LeBRon james, if self esteem in relation to my basketball skill is my primary goal then I should have an excuse as to why I can’t play as to preserve my basketball self esteem.

however no amount of self esteem will help me beat him, assuming my primary goal is to win (and not have high basketball self esteem)

But i never said I was interested in self esteem as the goal. If self esteem will help me achieve my goal then I would be interested in cultivating it in whatever capacity you deem beneficial.
The way you worded this assumes that self esteem is the main goal when for me it’s not.

For instance if I am to play 1v1 against LeBRon james, if self esteem in relation to my basketball skill is my primary goal then I should have an excuse as to why I can’t play as to preserve my basketball self esteem.

however no amount of self esteem will help me beat him, assuming my primary goal is to win (and not have high basketball self esteem)
That my point, your target is off. Self esteem and your potential narcissism should be your primary goals to deal with. I can’t diagnose you off the internet but it’s a better guess than some fault in your looks. I’m trying to help so please don’t take it the wrong way.

In narcissistic fashion, it seems you can only derive positive reinforcement from others validation from you. Self esteem gives you that complete feeling, but the validation comes from within. You’re no longer dependent on others to satisfy that need.

Improvements: leave the forum before the autistic cry babies project their toxicity on you for having a more accomplished life 🏃
misery enjoys company.

Shave, read my vitamin C guide to fix your collagen and skincare/better hygiene

I would argue that knowing your looks level and behaving accordingly is beneficial. Being overly confident at a low looks level is detrimental socially imo

Shave, read my vitamin C guide to fix your collagen and skincare/better hygiene
I take liposomal c orally and use the most popular vit c topical serum

I think shaving might help me. It may be a knock in my overall looks but an improvement in my perceived Status.

status > looks.
And it’s not even close.

I would even argue perceived status > actually genuine looks

I’ll do some consults with surgeons next week. I’m interested mostly in filler and other normie changes rn.

will do a face lift and eventually too

Do you have abs?

Attachments

• 27AFEF48-36AC-4435-9DEA-CBC9E66AEE60.png
    27AFEF48-36AC-4435-9DEA-CBC9E66AEE60.png
    386.5 KB · Views: 8
  • F408824E-1382-4098-8597-DC97684BEC82.jpeg
    F408824E-1382-4098-8597-DC97684BEC82.jpeg
    173.7 KB · Views: 8
My abs are pretty new since I’ve had time to diet and workout with the quarintine. I was a bit skinny fat so part of the feedback loop may hopefully improve when things re open.

My abs are pretty new since I’ve had time to diet and workout with the quarintine. I was a bit skinny fat so part of the feedback loop may hopefully improve when things re open.
You’re pretty set. Good looking with a good body. If you’re already social I don’t think there’s a way to improve you more without surgery. If you want to look more high status you could get a designer beard and cut your hair.

You’re pretty set. Good looking with a good body. If you’re already social I don’t think there’s a way to improve you more without surgery. If you want to look more high status you could get a designer beard and cut your hair.
Problem w my facial hair is that it grows in red. I have to dye it dark brown. When it’s stubble it’s impossible to dye.

That’s not self esteem then. Attributing your self worth to environmental outcomes is the opposite of real self esteem. You have low self esteem and seem narcissistic. You really should look into that instead of finding faults in something superficial, because yes, the problem is deeper bud and you have to admit that first.

• JFL
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
You guys are idiots I have a legit rat face. The worst physiognomy a young man can have.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
Looking like Robert Downey junior with pitts jaw on the first pic

• +1
Reactions: Schönling
Bob cuts are really feminine.
View attachment 511249
Like with male chads,
Stacies with makeup will look good with any haircut, she would still look better with a long one,
and maintaining her haircut is expensive because it needs to be constantly cut to look good

It's the messiah?

You need to soft-maxx before considering any surgeries. Get a 5 o'clock stubble for facial hair game and get a new haircut. You have a narrow skull. Medium length hair suits narrow skulls. For skingame get some beta carotene supplements because you look too pale.

Also, just lol at getting a facelift. That's a procedure for boomers. Any surgery should be primarily based on improving your lower third. Anything else is cope. Good luck.

You need to soft-maxx before considering any surgeries. Get a 5 o'clock stubble for facial hair game and get a new haircut. You have a narrow skull. Medium length hair suits narrow skulls. For skingame get some beta carotene supplements because you look too pale.

Also, just lol at getting a facelift. That's a procedure for boomers. Any surgery should be primarily based on improving your lower third. Anything else is cope. Good luck.
So don’t youthmax by shaving as that will expose my lower third?

Stubble not an option because my facial hair grows in orange and I can’t dye it when short.

Like with male chads,
Stacies with makeup will look good with any haircut, she would still look better with a long one,
and maintaining her haircut is expensive because it needs to be constantly cut to look good
I see. You're one of those people who think all men just look better with short hair and all women just look better with long hair.

Jason momoa long hair and short

61912929 446709199487339 3032608401145540826 n

These people look great in both hairstyles. I wouldn't say one is strictly better than the other, though I will agree that super short hair usually isn't really flattering for women. Long healthy clean hair, on the other hand, usually looks great on both genders, although men also need striking features to make the most of it.

I see. You're one of those people who think all men just look better with short hair and all women just look better with long hair.

View attachment 512246

View attachment 512248

These people look great in both hairstyles. I wouldn't say one is strictly better than the other, though I will agree that super short hair usually isn't really flattering for women. Long healthy clean hair, on the other hand, usually looks great on both genders, although men also need striking features to make the most of it.
Tell this to the average women or man, they still look better with the normal ones
also those pictures are with totally different lighting, angles and the woman had a different make up

You look below average in my country for sure on last pics, u look like some greasy oldcel tbh

Fix ur skin philtrum and hippie hairstyle

Tell this to the average women or man, they still look better with the normal ones
also those pictures are with totally different lighting, angles and the woman had a different make up
Just because the pictures aren't taken with the exact same parameters doesn't mean you can't get the general idea of how a person looks with long/short hair. Jason Momoa is 2x more attractive with long hair than short hair, and he isn't a lone exception.

You look below average in my country for sure on last pics, u look like some greasy oldcel tbh

Fix ur skin philtrum and hippie hairstyle
Lip lift?

Lip lift?
Yes and do some skin treatments

I can see u with dating a decent girl here even tho u are below average, but most women will find you unattractive and only date u cuz they couldnt find any better