Very cool custom implant by Eppley that covers the entire orbital bone around the eye as well as the brow, giving the eye area a massive boost!

Deleted member 399

Deleted member 399

White Worshiping Eugenicist Curry Scum

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, DianabolDownie, toolateforme and 1 other person
that is unironically what i need

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Titbot and DianabolDownie
  • +1
Reactions: Luke LLL, DianabolDownie, toolateforme and 2 others
That is badass. Guessing he would cut into three pieces before inserting then stitch together

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
That is badass. Guessing he would cut into three pieces before inserting then stitch together
knowing eppley he probably degloves half your face and shoves his implant in your face with his initials engraved on it... all while smirking

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kade, Schönling, justanothergymcell and 8 others
knowing eppley he probably degloves half your face and shoves his implant in your face with his initials engraved on it... all while smirking
Yeah probably. :LOL::LOL:

I rlly need more cheekbone forwards projection i might get this tbh

This is my first surgery if I ever get the money.

The only concern I have though is that the supraorbitals become deeper set, but not lower. I need my eyebrows low and deep.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme and Deleted member 2846
Dam sounds painful ngl, but you need it man youll ascend with it

Fuck, that’s actually insane looking. Innovative cunt.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Eduardo DOV
my only concern is: would I get a plastic look or a natural one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
How much would this cost?

Are deep set eyes that attractive? Why those cunts always virtue signal 'no asians are attractive too' then?
Wanna murder them with my bare hands

Seems good, probably doesnt work

Let's actually see a before and after of the patient to judge this one. Of course, there aren't any.

Let's actually see a before and after of the patient to judge this one. Of course, there aren't any.
I think he just made the implant and posted the pic. I would not want to be the first person, or even the second person, to get an implant like this. So many subtle issues here that could only be learned through trial and error.

I think he just made the implant and posted the pic. I would not want to be the first person, or even the second person, to get an implant like this. So many subtle issues here that could only be learned through trial and error.
I don't think he just randomly made it without implanting it into a patient.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
I don't think he just randomly made it without implanting it into a patient.
sure. My point was he made it too recently to have after photos. And from a practical perspective 90% of men are not going to allow Eppley to post their photos on the interweb.

Here's the problem with implants you will age like utter shit, since they cant mimic bone and your skin will sag leaving them behind, only place where they are actually ok is on the chin. Go for osetomies instead.

slowly but surely he's making his way towards full-face Jordan Barrett implants that I posted about as a troll. Lol.
Here's the problem with implants you will age like utter shit, since they cant mimic bone and your skin will sag leaving them behind, only place where they are actually ok is on the chin. Go for osetomies instead.

Osteomies only change the position of bones. They can't change the shape or create new bone. Custom implants can be designed to within 1mm of accuracy in any which way the artist desires.

sure. My point was he made it too recently to have after photos. And from a practical perspective 90% of men are not going to allow Eppley to post their photos on the interweb.
So then why is this implant being lauded if the actual results aren't discernible? Why even admire it or mention it other than to further prove what kind of freakshow procedures this guy is willing to do?

Just make your face one giant implant theory

• JFL
Reactions: ProjectAscension
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Reggina Calcio and Deleted member 399
Wrote basically this to Eppley and he was willing to go with it without problems
If you think about it, as long as you have a decent forward growth and don't go crazy with the implant size it could works well ngl