Very good redpill at 2:33

What part of the planet you in bro? it's 8:06am here.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Lmao that song at the end. Is alphadestiny incel?

Lmao that song at the end. Is alphadestiny incel?
He's certainly redpilled. He was a pua for some time and wrote really cringey shit

He's certainly redpilled. He was a pua for some time and wrote really cringey shit
I don’t know tbh. He believes in block game.

I'm gonna try this thing tmrw,

Reminder that he wrote this travesty

“We like cuddling! Muscles are disgusting! We don’t like men who are obsessed with the gym! We want to look better than the man!” they would say.

At this point, I started getting annoyed with their behavior, and asked them the following question:

“What type of man are you looking for?”

They paused for a second, and replied “Well, obviously a nice guy that’s going to treat us with respect, and who can communicate in a way that does not offend us.”

At this moment, I had a big smirk on my face, knowing damn well that what I was about to say next would cause them to flip out.

“So then why do you cheat on your boyfriends for asshole guys like me?” I exclaimed.

They were silent for a few seconds, and then suddenly went full bitch mode.

“You’re such an asshole, Alex! You don’t talk to a lady like that! Go fuck yourself! You don’t know what a woman likes!” they screamed.

Of course, their words didn’t faze me.

I just sat there in a calm and collected fashion, as I sipped on my cool glass of lemonade.

After about 5 minutes of them ranting at me, I cut them off and said “So when are we fucking? Next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

They quickly glanced at each other, as their eyes and mouths widened.

“What did you just say???” they barked.

“You heard me. Are we fucking next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

Interestingly enough, they started giggling and eventually began playing my game.

They would say things like “You are so bold! You are so bad! You are something else!”

Just as expected, they were coming on to me.

Reminder that he wrote this travesty

“We like cuddling! Muscles are disgusting! We don’t like men who are obsessed with the gym! We want to look better than the man!” they would say.

At this point, I started getting annoyed with their behavior, and asked them the following question:

“What type of man are you looking for?”

They paused for a second, and replied “Well, obviously a nice guy that’s going to treat us with respect, and who can communicate in a way that does not offend us.”

At this moment, I had a big smirk on my face, knowing damn well that what I was about to say next would cause them to flip out.

“So then why do you cheat on your boyfriends for asshole guys like me?” I exclaimed.

They were silent for a few seconds, and then suddenly went full bitch mode.

“You’re such an asshole, Alex! You don’t talk to a lady like that! Go fuck yourself! You don’t know what a woman likes!” they screamed.

Of course, their words didn’t faze me.

I just sat there in a calm and collected fashion, as I sipped on my cool glass of lemonade.

After about 5 minutes of them ranting at me, I cut them off and said “So when are we fucking? Next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

They quickly glanced at each other, as their eyes and mouths widened.

“What did you just say???” they barked.

“You heard me. Are we fucking next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

Interestingly enough, they started giggling and eventually began playing my game.

They would say things like “You are so bold! You are so bad! You are something else!”

Just as expected, they were coming on to me.

if he just said he gets laid a lot it would be more beliavable

• +1
I like the video you sent me on snap
got wayyy more shit I can send, but I don't want to get extremely autistic (+today's been a tight day)

poor copecel manlet
i feel sorry for him tbh

got wayyy more shit I can send, but I don't want to get extremely autistic (+today's been a tight day)
Ah makes sense bro me too. Can't be a sperg around professors. Also I got approached by two 7/10 foids today. I will talk about it on tinychat later today

Ah makes sense bro me too. Can't be a sperg around professors. Also I got approached by two 7/10 foids today. I will talk about it on tinychat later today
I'll be sleeping then

Get on tc right now. If you want us europe / asia cels to join then u need to take the time differences into consideration. otherwise you'll have to cope with your jew friend and the indian gymcel only.

• +1
Get on tc right now. If you want us europe / asia cels to join then u need to take the time differences into consideration. otherwise you'll have to cope with your jew friend and the indian gymcel only.
I'll pop on later I gotta do hw like :incel:

I'mma record it and send it to u privately tho if u wanna hear it :feelshmm:
I'll be sleeping then
I'll record the important parts and send it to you

I'll pop on later I gotta do hw like :incel:

I'mma record it and send it to u privately tho if u wanna hear it :feelshmm:

I'll record the important parts and send it to you
define later

Lolz. Getting ur sleep schedule fixed?
It's 12:30 right now, maximum I can stay up is till 2 AM, any more than and sleep becomes worthless. Will sleep 10 hours and wake up feeling like a zombie.
High quality sleep is between 8 pm and 2 am.

It's 12:30 right now, maximum I can stay up is till 2 AM, any more than and sleep becomes worthless. Will sleep 10 hours and wake up feeling like a zombie.
High quality sleep is between 8 pm and 2 am.
Dude go to bed now. Doctor's orders :feelsokman:(y)

Dude go to bed now. Doctor's orders :feelsokman:(y)
my brain starts to actually function at around 12 midnight so I'm just getting started, watching videos and debates and stuff like that. ngl
but will sleep in 1 hour max so as I said it's over

• +1
my brain starts to actually function at around 12 midnight so I'm just getting started, watching videos and debates and stuff like that. ngl
but will sleep in 1 hour max so as I said it's over
Okay bro start to fix ur schedule tho. Gotta get sleep for our lanklet bodies to recover, as we have the largest vertical surface area of all the body types

Okay bro start to fix ur schedule tho. Gotta get sleep for our lanklet bodies to recover, as we have the largest vertical surface area of all the body types
Incredibly intelligent comment !
bright lad.

• +1
It comes with the autism ;):redpill:
You can only claim lanklet status if you're tall and have alien proportions. Tbh I have a freaky inseam, legs are 51% of my total length so I get to claim lanklet. tbh. But idk about nibba, he seems to have normal proportions on a normal body tbh
tbh, ngl
n
g
l

You can only claim lanklet status if you're tall and have alien proportions. Tbh I have a freaky inseam, legs are 51% of my total length so I get to claim lanklet. tbh. But idk about nibba, he seems to have normal proportions on a normal body tbh
tbh, ngl
n
g
l
Idek man I'm probably an ecto mesomorph

Idek man I'm probably an ecto mesomorph
It's okay, you can self-identify as a lanklet. I think you make the cut