VERY IMPORTANT FOR GUYS WHO WEAR CONTACT LENSES

SpearOfOrion

SpearOfOrion

Retired
Putting your contacts on every single day will inevitably lead to SCLERA SHOW OF DEATH.

A lot of people put their contacts on like this:

I USED TO DO IT TOO. DO THIS INSTEAD:

IE Pull the upper eyelid instead of the lower one. Or you can just put the contact on without pulling anything.

Mods should sticky this, it's a very important PSA.

• +1
Reactions: 98Zdeed98, Oberyn, Deleted member 11604 and 9 others
I do not use contacts so why are you making this thread? I will give you a like though.

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 3202 and Ruby
this is complete bullshit

big if true

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Eduardo DOV and Chadelite
Do you use contacts?
Yes I said in the post I put on the contacts by pulling the lower eyelid. Doing this every single day overtime will damage your eye skin.

Yes I said in the post I put on the contacts by pulling the lower eyelid. Doing this every single day overtime will damage your eye skin.

My wifi is fucking with me atm, cause it actually was directed to Amnesia...
But did scleral show actually increase for you? Or is it just a theory?

But did scleral show actually increase for you? Or is it just a theory?
the server is very laggy for me too bro we're getting DDOS lol. Yeah it's mostly a theory but it makes perfect sense bro. Hold up I found something:

Just try to put on the lenses without stretching your eyelids and you'll be fine (it might be tuogh at start but you will get used to it, just open your eyes wide). Stretching the eyelid might be ok for short periods of time but if you put the lenses like that everyday for decades it will take a toll. A friend of mine has used contacts for about 6 years straight now and has severe sclera show, not sure if it's because of that.

link: https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/study-shows-how-contact-lenses-can-affect-your-120772500612.html
another study

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
thank you bro

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer
the server is very laggy for me too bro we're getting DDOS lol. Yeah it's mostly a theory but it makes perfect sense bro. Hold up I found something: View attachment 257255

Just try to put on the lenses without stretching your eyelids and you'll be fine (it might be tuogh at start but you will get used to it, just open your eyes wide). Stretching the eyelid might be ok for short periods of time but if you put the lenses like that everyday for decades it will take a toll. A friend of mine has used contacts for about 6 years straight now and has severe sclera show, not sure if it's because of that.

link: https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/study-shows-how-contact-lenses-can-affect-your-120772500612.html
another study
How can you undo the damage that is done?

Plenty of people already said this greycel

Under eye exposure is ideal

Nerd vibes ngl

Every guy in my school who wore glasses or contact lenses were huge nerds
i am objectively more attractive than you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
not true

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043