Very Important Thread:Contacts/method for lighetning and SHINNING eyes? Shortcut to Chad

Chico Chicowski

Chico Chicowski

Kraken
You can spend a lot of money for looksmaxing and it can still be useless
from invisible to invisible

I nocited though that eye color can make up for a lot. It's a niche game. Yes I got it - shape is the most important, but there are bitches
who will go after you just because your sick eye color game.

You can be strikingly attractrive or at least super intresteing hot because your eyes.

Now. I noticed that the best looking eyes are blue and they must be shinning.

Editor result

Few weeks ago I posted that I got my first matches with decent western girls because of a photo of me with this sick eyes
I was told I look unique/strinkingly/hot - unbeleiveble results
Photo taken in a good lighting + slitglthly lightened with face app.

My eyes in general are light, even in not super good lighting environment, but normally they lack shinnes. This white/light "mirror" effect you can see in the picture above

My eyes in decent, but not perfect lighting
68465027 2471888519699024 1801496351242977280 n

Its lacks thiw "wow effect"

now its up to you, Im begging you for a PSL Community
surgery is a cope/honey into eyes is cope

We need to find ideal either
a)shinning/lightening/brighetning contacts
b) light blue (or preffered color) contacts which look natural
c) be able to hide iris (black oval innner your eyes)

If you can identify/name the color of my eye in the first pic I will be thankful.

what I found so far:
acuve shrimmer/shinning
Sick eye color

femoid I found with bug eyes but also running sick eye-color game

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, Salludon, Lorsss and 1 other person
Eye color halo is legit. Is there any other method to make your eyes lighter except surgery or contacts? Is msm legit?

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
Eye color halo is legit. Is there any other method to make your eyes lighter except surgery or contacts? Is msm legit?
I doubt it is. There are drops for your eye-balls to whiter them, but it wont do shit with an actual eye-color

I doubt it is. There are drops for your eye-balls to whiter them, but it wont do shit with an actual eye-color
I noticed if I start eating more healthy especially green vegetables my eyes become slightly lighter

20190814 003457

Light eyes are better than dark eyes. Green against blue is debatable. Thing with green eyes is that they're more sensitive to lighting. In bad lighting they can look dull and brownish. In good lighting, they're unmoggable. Blue eyes are more consistent.

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, 195cm, middayshowers and 2 others
  • Love it
Reactions: Mateusz74
Light eyes belong to white people
A nonwhite frauding eye colour is cultural appropriation and a crime
View attachment 97115View attachment 97116View attachment 97117

Light eyes are better than dark eyes. Green against blue is debatable. Thing with green eyes is that they're more sensitive to lighting. In bad lighting they can look dull and brownish. In good lighting, they're unmoggable. Blue eyes are more consistent.
No one has eyes that green and the blue ones arent that blue

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Try to do it facing a not-so-strong light like behind a corner or through a curtain if you have blue/graysh eyes.

My eyes are that green.

You can spend a lot of money for looksmaxing and it can still be useless
from invisible to invisible

I nocited though that eye color can make up for a lot. It's a niche game. Yes I got it - shape is the most important, but there are bitches
who will go after you just because your sick eye color game.

You can be strikingly attractrive or at least super intresteing hot because your eyes.

Now. I noticed that the best looking eyes are blue and they must be shinning.

View attachment 97097
Few weeks ago I posted that I got my first matches with decent western girls because of a photo of me with this sick eyes
I was told I look unique/strinkingly/hot - unbeleiveble results
Photo taken in a good lighting + slitglthly lightened with face app.

My eyes in general are light, even in not super good lighting environment, but normally they lack shinnes. This white/light "mirror" effect you can see in the picture above

My eyes in decent, but not perfect lighting
View attachment 97099
Its lacks thiw "wow effect"

now its up to you, Im begging you for a PSL Community
surgery is a cope/honey into eyes is cope

We need to find ideal either
a)shinning/lightening/brighetning contacts
b) light blue (or preffered color) contacts which look natural
c) be able to hide iris (black oval innner your eyes)

If you can identify/name the color of my eye in the first pic I will be thankful.

what I found so far:
acuve shrimmer/shinning
View attachment 97103
femoid I found with bug eyes but also running sick eye-color game
Da Vinci-tier IQ
My black eyes are so subhuman

Wait no I had blue light filter on. Mine are lighter I get your point.

• +1
It is only important in the pics.If you have hunter eyes no one even see your eye color in real life.

• +1
Reactions: Rimcel

With blue eyes he looks PSL 8 north Atlantid

I posted this guy before on rating his name is Rafael Miller
It is only important in the pics.If you have hunter eyes no one even see your eye color in real life.
Yea sure I definitely can’t tell if a girl has blue or brown eyes 😂😂

I’m trying to not be racist but damn you curry

• +1
With blue eyes he looks PSL 8 north Atlantid

I posted this guy before on rating his name is Rafael Miller

Yea sure I definitely can’t tell if a girl has blue or brown eyes 😂😂

I’m trying to not be racist but damn you curry
no, he doesnt like curries like you

no, he doesnt like curries like you
He mentioned that women don’t notice eye color when you see good looking youtubers women compliment their eyes

You do know that ethnics can have natural light eyes as well, right?

Someone linked me this a couple of weeks ago and said light colored eyes = gods, black/brown eyes = subhuman.

It's a bit of a cope, pretty much everyone in that video had better looking eyes with their natural eye color, but just look how much their face loses when going from light colors to brown. It's like your entire focus on their eyes just disappear and goes away, their face becomes bland and isn't captivating at all. With light colors it's like your eyes are automatically drawn to their eyes. With brown It doesn't get your attention the same way. It's almost like I "lose" eye contact when they're brown lol.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and middayshowers
I want to beat up op with a baseball bat

colour is cope

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Someone linked me this a couple of weeks ago and said light colored eyes = gods, black/brown eyes = subhuman.

It's a bit of a cope, pretty much everyone in that video had better looking eyes with their natural eye color, but just look how much their face loses when going from light colors to brown. It's like your entire focus on their eyes just disappear and goes away, their face becomes bland and isn't captivating at all. With light colors it's like your eyes are automatically drawn to their eyes. With brown It doesn't get your attention the same way. It's almost like I "lose" eye contact when they're brown lol.

So much cope in the comments

• +1
Reactions: jackthenerd
contact lenses look fake irl

i bought solotica contact lenses which is supposed to be the most natural

in pictures it looks good, but its odd irl

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
contact lenses look fake irl

i bought solotica contact lenses which is supposed to be the most natural

in pictures it looks good, but its odd irl
What do you think of these?

They do look kind of fake still..

Men absolutely cannot get away with wearing contacts, especially ethnic cunts like myself. I wear regular contacts and it's obvious as hell from real close that I'm wearing them, if a girl comes that close to your face and looks at you she'll see it too
I don't know, frauding with contacts has always seemed wrong to me. Turbofrauds like Mahfud get away with it because they've been wearing it all their life and he's mixed so it's plausible, jfl at being ME/Indian and wearing green/blue contacts thinking everyone's mirin hard

• +1
Reactions: Dostinex, MadMong and BigBiceps
inb4 Blindocular

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII
People who wear for vision do look better with contacts due to sparkle in eyes

Men absolutely cannot get away with wearing contacts, especially ethnic cunts like myself. I wear regular contacts and it's obvious as hell from real close that I'm wearing them, if a girl comes that close to your face and looks at you she'll see it too
I don't know, frauding with contacts has always seemed wrong to me. Turbofrauds like Mahfud get away with it because they've been wearing it all their life and he's mixed so it's plausible, jfl at being ME/Indian and wearing green/blue contacts thinking everyone's mirin hard

Well, yeah, that's obvious. If 99.999% of your race doesn't have blue eyes then nobody will believe it's real.

You are right that it often looks fake no matter who it is.

I think all races can benefit from subtle enhancement such as lighter, sparkly brown vs dark brown or dark brown vs black.

Any further than that and better hope it looks natural, as in your hair is naturally blonde if you are wearing blue contacts and they are high end not cheap Chinese made crap.

Well, yeah, that's obvious. If 99.999% of your race doesn't have blue eyes then nobody will believe it's real.

You are right that it often looks fake no matter who it is.

I think all races can benefit from subtle enhancement such as lighter, sparkly brown vs dark brown or dark brown vs black.

Any further than that and better hope it looks natural, as in your hair is naturally blonde if you are wearing blue contacts and they are high end not cheap Chinese made crap.
recommend contacts for op

well, what makes them dark is melanin. maybe if I try to lower that? could that work?

In theory yeah it makes sense but idk. How are you gonna lower melanin?
well, i think it forms in the sun... so just stay in? take vitamin d supplements? just ideas, I aint no expert

I disagree. Dark hair with blue eyes is much more unique and beautiful. Green eyes look boring. A step below blue. Blue looks more majestic and desirable to females.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Deleted member 656
well, i think it forms in the sun... so just stay in? take vitamin d supplements? just ideas, I aint no expert
I don’t think it works like that. The amount of melanin is genetic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
I disagree. Dark hair with blue eyes is much more unique and beautiful. Green eyes look boring. A step below blue. Blue looks more majestic and desirable to females.
I've never seen blue eyes that came close to mogging that Thom Strijd, Jorge del Rio green.

I love latinas with brown eyes

I've never seen blue eyes that came close to mogging that Thom Strijd, Jorge del Rio green.
Just looked him up. Very nice eyes. Not the typical Green though. They look almost yellowish/green and very unique. Regular Green eyes are not as Good as blue.

But technically yes..Eyes like these are green.. Equal to blue I agree. Very majestic
Also.

• +1
first i need to moneymax to spend money on this shit
oh yeah i could eyemaxxxx
i'd try all colors to see how it 'd look in me
I live in Brazil, it id have an appeal over the brownie girls here, i think.

Last edited: