VERY IMPORTANT THREAD normies discovering surgeries GTFIH EVERYONE

Deleted member 10615

Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide
Guys holy fucking shit just saw this on TikTok 8.8 million views and it will only spread

people will watch that video and see the results and look into it if they have similar problems wrf do we do we need to keep this shit secret this place is our sanctuary FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

someone execute this fucking whore and delete her TikTok

we NEED to defend our sanctuary they can’t learn about this place and I will be one of the first to take up arms and smash this cunts skull in and destroy her TikTok fuck this stupid whore this shit
41625E79 D6D2 46F3 874E 31917587ED39
os

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zaynbrah, Babyblackcarrot, Deleted member 9787 and 1 other person
Mirmin the results but still someone smack this bitch

males will still be ashamed of getting plastic surgery because only women are allowed to be insecure about their appearance

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Schönling, studiocel and 6 others
Who gives a shit man you're acting like the people on here found a fucking goldmine JFL

Looksmaxxing takes efforts. Normies don't have the drive to pursue it, and even if they did: good for them. It's not like everyone that gets surgeries will become a gigamogger

• +1
Reactions: kebabcoper, Stevensmithgerard, Schönling and 6 others
I support everyone who is trying to improve their looks. It doesn't matter whether they are normies, blackpilled guys, incels, or chads. It doesn't matter if they do it via surgeries, losing weight, lifting weights, or with skincare.

OP, don't worry. Surgeries won't become mainstream anytime soon. Your average guy isn't going to undergo serious surgery just because of aesthetics. Even PUA wasn't that mainstream.

• +1
Reactions: kebabcoper, IWantToMax, Oueyy and 2 others
males will still be ashamed of getting plastic surgery because only women are allowed to be insecure about their appearance
couldn't agree more if that was a man ' insecure pussy just accept yourself bro' then if its a woman 'yass queen you look so good go fuck chads now' i fucking hate normies and woman that aren't family or grandmas

did you honestly think jaw surgery is some secret knowledge only accessible to the PSL sphere?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748 and Babyblackcarrot
If incels restrain normies wouldn't even dream of that

foids have always been getting jaw surgeries even before blackpill

• +1
Reactions: lasthope, Deleted member 10615 and Wallenberg
Who gives a shit man you're acting like the people on here found a fucking goldmine JFL

Looksmaxxing takes efforts. Normies don't have the drive to pursue it, and even if they did: good for them. It's not like everyone that gets surgeries will become a gigamogger

I support everyone who is trying to improve their looks. It doesn't matter whether they are normies, blackpilled guys, incels, or chads. It doesn't matter if they do it via surgeries, losing weight, lifting weights, or with skincare.

OP, don't worry. Surgeries won't become mainstream anytime soon. Your average guy isn't going to undergo serious surgery just because of aesthetics. Even PUA wasn't that mainstream.
i really hope boys we can't afford more competition or men to be blackpilled right now we have a HUGE advantage and i think we would all love it to keep it that way

ofc but with social media this shit will blowup and people might look into because this result is VERY good tbh

• +1
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot
i really hope boys we can't afford more competition or men to be blackpilled right now we have a HUGE advantage and i think we would all love it to keep it that way
If blackpill really becomes mainstream, I think it takes 10-20 years.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
wow forbid people from getting jaw surgery for health reasons, in addition to the fact that it does not in itself guarantee that you will be GL

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
If blackpill really becomes mainstream, I think it takes 10-20 years.
i can live with that but i hope these next 5-8 years people don't bat an eye but sooner or later people will start to notice when they realise the world wide sex drought crisis there wil be mass rape and shit like that

wow forbid people from getting jaw surgery for health reasons, in addition to the fact that it does not in itself guarantee that you will be GL
when did i say i forbid it? its the fact it has 8 million views

i can live with that but i hope these next 5-8 years people don't bat an eye but sooner or later people will start to notice when they realise the world wide sex drought crisis there wil be mass rape and shit like that
Nah. Don't worry. You have the edge now. Most guys aren't blackpilled enough. 20 years and you will worry about anti-aging stuff.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
It’s because women are born blackpilled, they all know looks matter the most in life.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Babyblackcarrot, Wallenberg and 1 other person