• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, dodt, Deleted member 656 and 2 others
its hard to like a users post with a grey username

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 656 and Extra Chromosome
i was waiting for my username to appear

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Austin even offers people mewing coaching sessions via Skype.

Kek.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Coping, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 1139 and 6 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, manlet cUnt, Deleted member 656 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 656
It is but mostly talks about lookism

View attachment 29108
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
"Your genes are pretty fucked up I'll tell you that," a poster with an anime avatar told the teen point blank.
"Disturbing" jfl. Being honest, objective, and helping others is a bad thing for them.

• +1
Reactions: Stingray, kobecel, Krezo and 2 others

View attachment 29108
"Your genes are pretty fucked up I'll tell you that," a poster with an anime avatar told the teen point blank.
Hahahaha, on the bright side they got our name wrong, i still expect cucks to search up looksmaxing and start pouring in.

"Disturbing" jfl. Being honest, objective, and helping others is a bad thing for them.
Tbh there's a lot more than that going on but it's rare for the established members to get involved in anything 'disturbing'.

Tbh there's a lot more than that going on but it's rare for the established members to get involved in anything 'disturbing'.
I mean you can tell 20 minutes after joining a forum which members are sarcastic trollers and which are serious and genuine.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, RichardSpencel and Deleted member 656
I mean you can tell 20 minutes after joining a forum which members are sarcastic trollers and which are serious and genuine.
It's not necessarily the sarcastic trolls that come out with all the disturbing shit, but you're right.

Lmao i skimmed trough this article and as i was excpecting they've done zero actual research on this topic lmao. Vice is a fucking joke. So much more they could've talk about but they just mention all this irelevant youtuber and looksmaxing shit, not even a mention that mewing is a part of mylofunctional therapy and other exercides, or looking at some actual studies and results, or talking about legit forums like "the great work" Just going trough these meme youtubers and putting it as some shit that will give you a "square jawline". Not going in to anything about facial development at all. And the first pic is a fucking joke, that girl had horrible posture, that's why she saw zero results (im not saying for sure she would've seen more result if she had proper posture tho) but they would've know that if they a minimum amount of resarch. And why the fuck was Phillion even in the article lmao? They frame it as a bullshit youtube trend to give you a square jawline, just a ridicilous amount of more stuff they could've talked about. Clickbait poor journalism.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, kobecel, Insomniac and 2 others
It's not necessarily the sarcastic trolls that come out with all the disturbing shit, but you're right.
If you look at some of my recent threads, it would be seen as disturbing from an outsider to wish for a civil war. But I'm not bullshitting or trolling, I genuinely desire that, for example.

• +1
If you look at some of my recent threads, it would be seen as disturbing from an outsider to wish for a civil war. But I'm not bullshitting or trolling, I genuinely desire that, for example.
crazy mad man, will you please be so kind as to spare me?

As I'd be seen as disturbing to an outsider for some of my views. Sincerity trumps correctness in all circumstances, I meant more in terms of the basement level looksmaxes and outright bullying you see, primarily on Lookism, though the latter is admittedly predominantly out of jest.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
im irreverent to you because you dont like me. Quit bullshitting your intentions and just be fucking down to who you truly are. Stop throwing low key shade and start just being you unapologetic. im irrelevant to you because you dont want me to be relevant . But i am and im going to continue to become relevant. im projected to hit a million subs in less than 4 years. Numbers dont lie and majority will ALWAYS RULE

its funny because this is exactly what ALL successful people have to go through and im literately seeing myself going down the very same path. Its not my looks. its my undying effort TO NEVER STOP. iv been doing youtube for almost 7 years from the moment i made my accounts. Many down falls. Many failed channels. many mistakes. But its a numbers game. I hit a good one and its rewarding me.

though for you . You only see whats presented. So its easy to dismiss it and raise the bar. but boy if you ONLY knew where i fucking started. IF YOU ONLY KNEW

• +1
im irreverent to you because you dont like me. Quit bullshitting your intentions and just be fucking down to who you truly are. Stop throwing low key shade and start just being you unapologetic. im irrelevant to you because you dont want me to be relevant . But i am and im going to continue to become relevant. im projected to hit a million subs in less than 4 years. Numbers dont lie and majority will ALWAYS RULE

its funny because this is exactly what ALL successful people have to go through and im literately seeing myself going down the very same path. Its not my looks. its my undying effort TO NEVER STOP. iv been doing youtube for almost 7 years from the moment i made my accounts. Many down falls. Many failed channels. many mistakes. But its a numbers game. I hit a good one and its rewarding me.
Who are you even replying to nigga?

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Who are you even replying to nigga?

Anyone who shares the same opinion as Horseface
Its funny though because we all feel like we are right. Its all perception. im the enemy in your eyes and some how you feel like you are the hero i would imagine. Classic narcissist things. inability to realize on this flying rock in space everyone around you have just as fulfilling (or not) and feel all the same emotions you can and have hopes and dreams and want to succeed. Its easy to dehumanize someone through text. But i always keep in mind you guys got emotions and feelings. Its why its hard for me to just be a complete ass. call it virtue signaling. I treat others like i want to be treated.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: jefferson
Its funny though because we all feel like we are right. Its all perception. im the enemy in your eyes and some how you feel like you are the hero i would imagine. Classic narcissist things. inability to realize on this flying rock in space everyone around you have just as fulfilling (or not) and feel all the same emotions you can and have hopes and dreams and want to succeed. Its easy to dehumanize someone through text. But i always keep in mind you guys got emotions and feelings. Its why its hard for me to just be a complete ass. call it virtue signaling. I treat others like i want to be treated.
didnt read kys faggot

• +1
Reactions: kobecel

Wait what? I have nothing against you. I just think vice did some really poor surface level journalism. I don't have anything against them using you as a youtuber, but i don't like how they framed it as a clickbait youtube trend and did an minimum amount of research on the topic going into this, and didn't talk about all the shit they could've talked about. You've said yourself youtubers like to use the jawline stuff as clickbait lol.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel, dodt and Deleted member 656
Yep, your previous vids got 300 views.

• +1
Wait what? I have nothing against you. I just think vice did some really poor surface level journalism. I don't have anything against them using you as a youtuber, but i don't like how they framed it as a clickbait youtube trend and did an minimum amount of research on the topic going into this, and didn't talk about all the shit they could've talked about. You've said yourself youtubers like to use the jawline stuff as clickbait lol.
Yeah tbh @HorseFace never said anything against you personally.

@AstroSky you have a tendency to perceive things as extremely personal when they're not. People may disagree with your desire to spread looksmaxing advice (if mewing can be called that) but I don't think anyone actually views you as an enemy and obviously it's great that someone in the community is doing something successful rather than ldaring.

• +1
Reactions: HorseFace
he literately just said they used "not important youtubers" only 3 YouTube were mentioned dr mike. that girl. and me

what else am i supposed to take from that

• +1
he literately just said they used "not important youtubers" only 3 YouTube were mentioned dr mike. that girl. and me

what else am i supposed to take from that

He said this 'So much more they could've talk about but they just mention all this irelevant youtuber and looksmaxing shit, not even a mention that mewing is a part of mylofunctional therapy and other exercides, or looking at some actual studies and results, or talking about legit forums like "the great work"'

That's not a criticism of you or your channel, @HorseFace is just saying he considers it a distraction when they could have focused more on actual scientific studies, actual myofunctional therapy or the actual forum dedicated to mewing. Nobody doubts that you put out great mewing advice, but you're an anecdotal story, not scientific evidence. And the whole bit on Philion at the bottom of the article had no place.

As he said, they made mewing look like a youtube meme, and didn't handle it with the seriousness and solemnity that it deserves.

• +1
Reactions: HorseFace

View attachment 29108

Only if they knew from these 600 online users 200 are actually people and the rest are alts from a person with diagnosed Aspergers.