/Vindica "Does a woman need to “act feminine” does it help with personalitymaxxing/charisma?"

D

Deleted member 1100

Kraken
images
vs
Androgynous-Model-Seth-Atwell-509x600.jpg

The girl in the left could act masculine and she'd still look more feminine or at least as feminine as the girl in the right acting feminine. When will these people from reddit learn that it's ALL about the face (not all, but at least 90%)

• +1
Reactions: mizrahi_hater
it halos the 'cute' looking girls so much.

the masculine ones need to run ogre bdsm game tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and IndianJock
I prefer the girl on the right honestly

I prefer the girl on the right honestly

I prefer the one on the left, the right has a good face, but her midface length and something about her eyes (probably the uneven UEE) is too off for me

I prefer the one on the left, the right has a good face, but her midface length and something about her eyes (probably the uneven UEE) is too off for me
I think right one's left eye kinda looks weird, has short pfl and shit. But I hate baby looking females, so I'd take right one

idk man maybe because i looked so many adriana lima hunter eye shows

I also prefer the right's eye area, but everything below and above I prefer left's

I also prefer the right's eye area, but everything below and above I prefer left's
for me girl needs to look mature. left one is fucking baby, if she lose some bloat ill consider
btw i met gigastacy and im keep in touch with her friend. ill show you if i can get her pic
if you see her you'll develop oneitits right there

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
Yes. Halos them ngl
Don’t “need it” though

Last edited: