Mr.Ellish 5 VIP [ 🇺🇦 blur gang] KING OF .ME
I'll rip his jaw out and glue it on my skull

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Reiraku, PYT, 6ft7Mogger and 8 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 6402, Be_ConfidentBro and 2 others
He tweeted out something like "yay biden won but Im still lonely." after the elections because he couldnt handle that his fans werent fawning over him for a certain amount of time. He apparently got shit on for that by his sjw fans claiming that he's being disrespectful/insensitive because he doesnt realize how many people get to "keep" their rights or something.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393, PYT, Be_ConfidentBro and 2 others
how many fucking threads are going to be made about this guy??

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 5891 and Jagged0
He tweeted out something like "yay biden won but Im still lonely." after the elections because he couldnt handle that his fans werent fawning over him for a certain amount of time. He apparently got shit on for that by his sjw fans claiming that he's being disrespectful/insensitive because he doesnt realize how many people get to "keep" their rights or something.
Imagine looking like this and still being an attention whoring cuck sums .me up entirely

• +1
Reactions: PYT, Be_ConfidentBro and Gosick
how many fucking threads are going to be made about this guy??
He’s officially a candidate to be part of the psl gods circle zoomer edition

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, Jamal2222, Looks234 and 3 others
Imagine looking like this and still being an attention whoring cuck sums .me up entirely
Yea, afterwards he issued some weird ass justification/apology bs for that statement which I didnt even fully read.

All these tiktokers are attention whores tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Jagged0
Please kys OP for bringing this faggot up again

How boring must your life be to give a fuck about some chad (other dude)? Beyond me tbh

Why is everyone talking about this guy all of a sudden? Tiktok pretty boy making jbs wet, water is wet.

Why is everyone talking about this guy all of a sudden? Tiktok pretty boy making jbs wet, water is wet.
Women chose him over o’pry he’s a legit potential new god of psl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and mulattomaxxer
yo i feel so bad that people don’t see him for who he really is. his personality is BEAUTIFUL and he human too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 8019, Deleted member 5634 and 1 other person
yo i feel so bad that people don’t see him for who he really is. his personality is BEAUTIFUL and he human too

Shut up, you fucking graycel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
He's very NT.