Visited cosmetic surgeon. (scarcels GTFIH)

Ritzy2KReborn

Ritzy2KReborn

Unaware Currycel
I completed my 8 months of accutane on 20th April, so I was looking into scar treatment and visited a very reputed aesthetic clean yesterday. I was told that I have icepick scars, rolling scars, boxscar, with some PIH. (Imagine how fucked my skin is. Now imagine active pus-filled cysts over it, That how's I was all high school and middle school).

The first approach is subcision, and then after 2 weeks interval I'll have Micro-needling radio frequency (using endymed intensif) , and it will be repeated every 6 weeks for about 6-7 session, it will take me about a year to have a good scar-less skin. I'll be burning over 1500$ but worth it, my face is heavily scarred. He also told me he will fix my keloids on my back, chest, and arms. I was told that my face might not recover 100% to the skin I used to have in childhood before puberty, but he said it will be fixed to a great and satisfactory extent. What do you guys suggest I should do to increase my collagen during this treatment? Collagen peptides? I'm taking 3g of Vitamin C to reduce melanin and for collagenmaxxing.

Here's to clear skin boys! If you're an acnecel, just start accutane, it is godsent it's a no-bullshit treatment and it will definitely work for you, and then work at fixing your scarring.

I completed my 8 months of accutane on 20th April, so I was looking into scar treatment and visited a very reputed aesthetic clean yesterday. I was told that I have icepick scars, rolling scars, boxscar, with some PIH. (Imagine how fucked my skin is. Now imagine active pus-filled cysts over it, That how's I was all high school and middle school).

The first approach is subcision, and then after 2 weeks interval I'll have Micro-needling radio frequency (using endymed intensif) , and it will be repeated every 6 weeks for about 6-7 session, it will take me about a year to have a good scar-less skin. I'll be burning over 1500$ but worth it, my face is heavily scarred. He also told me he will fix my keloids on my back, chest, and arms. I was told that my face might not recover 100% to the skin I used to have in childhood before puberty, but he said it will be fixed to a great and satisfactory extent. What do you guys suggest I should do to increase my collagen during this treatment? Collagen peptides? I'm taking 3g of Vitamin C to reduce melanin and for collagenmaxxing.

Here's to clear skin boys! If you're an acnecel, just start accutane, it is godsent it's a no-bullshit treatment and it will definitely work for you, and then work at fixing your scarring.
My accutane came in yesterday :feelsokman:

this is so late but, did the dermatologist refer you to the cosmetic surgeon and where are you based?