Visited two plastic surgeons today

B

Benjibanks

Gold
Like it says in the title. Here’s the feedback I got.
First one was not that helpful. Said they didn’t think I needed anything. Suggested cheek fillers and possibly jaw filler as a ‘masculinizing’ operation.
Second one was also an ortho and he literally said he didn’t have anything to suggest. He said he could do a buccal fat removal but he didn’t think it would make a big difference. I also discussed cheek implants which he agreed could have some improvement but he said my cheeks were already fairly prominent. The interesting point was when I brought up my upper jaw. He literally said I had maxillary recession just on a quick look at me from the side. Weirdly he said it wouldn’t be worth the trouble of the jaw surgery which he referred to as a lefort.
TLDR two plastic surgeons said they didn’t have anything they would suggest for me. The more knolwedgable of them agreed about my maxilla being recessed but said it’s not worth fixing.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pumanator, EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 8165 and 1 other person
I c

• +1
Reactions: Adriana Lima
go on with life then jfl

First one was not that helpful. Said they didn’t think I needed anything. Suggested cheek fillers and possibly jaw filler as a ‘masculinizing’ operation.
Second one was also an ortho and he literally said he didn’t have anything to suggest. He said he could do a buccal fat removal but he didn’t think it would make a big difference. I also discussed cheek implants which he agreed could have some improvement but he said my cheeks were already fairly prominent. The interesting point was when I brought up my upper jaw. He literally said I had maxillary recession just on a quick look at me from the side. Weirdly he said it wouldn’t be worth the trouble of the jaw surgery which he referred to as a lefort.
TLDR two plastic surgeons said they didn’t have anything they would suggest for me. The more knolwedgable of them agreed about my maxilla being recessed but said it’s not worth fixing.

We need pictures of you to decide, what use is this text .

Most plastic surgeons are trash and have no understanding of aesthetics, please don't tell me you consulted with UK plastic surgeons.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator and .👽.
We need pictures of you to decide, what use is this text .

Most plastic surgeons are trash and have no understanding of aesthetics, please don't tell me you consulted with UK plastic surgeons.
Cali surgeons. And I have pics on here already so I was trying not to spam them. I’m attaching some below.

Attachments

• C5F3812C-B4FE-41CB-BB9C-6FF67FE30ADF.jpeg
    C5F3812C-B4FE-41CB-BB9C-6FF67FE30ADF.jpeg
    78.6 KB · Views: 108
  • 6BD9DED6-0084-484B-B495-2A94A6C1350E.jpeg
    6BD9DED6-0084-484B-B495-2A94A6C1350E.jpeg
    165.6 KB · Views: 92
  • 1D648711-D5F3-4CCF-B101-ED4E4D77324E.jpeg
    1D648711-D5F3-4CCF-B101-ED4E4D77324E.jpeg
    121.4 KB · Views: 117
  • AE6E0777-5D39-499F-890A-66366E437BC3.jpeg
    AE6E0777-5D39-499F-890A-66366E437BC3.jpeg
    107.7 KB · Views: 148
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
Cali surgeons. And I have pics on here already so I was trying not to spam them. I’m attaching some below.

Ok i see, your maxilla looks recessed but there's nothing major to be fixed after that.

You can soft maxx with roid tat tan etc.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
Ok i see, your maxilla looks recessed but there's nothing major to be fixed after that.

You can soft maxx with roid tat tan etc.
What level do you see me getting to with versus without maxilla work.

What level do you see me getting to with versus without maxilla work.

It would harmonise your face better, your recessed maxilla throws off harmony tbh.

I cant give points accurately but no lower than 4psl atm

Your pheno is excellent; particularly your dentoalveolar profile. You would benefit from lefort 1 or even 2. You could get minor implants for your jawline as well, but first priority should be maxilla.

Overall, you're already a normie. I wouldn't worry too much unless you want to become Chad.

• +1
Reactions: highT
The doctors are very honest they could suggest you bs to get free money from idiot but they didnt.
Just accept your gene and live as a peasant

• +1
Reactions: CommonFag
View attachment 997567

Your pheno is excellent; particularly your dentoalveolar profile. You would benefit from lefort 1 or even 2. You could get minor implants for your jawline as well, but first priority should be maxilla.

Overall, you're already a normie. I wouldn't worry too much unless you want to become Chad.
Tbh my goal was chadlite, tbh the difference between chadlite and chad seems to be bigger deal here than irl but either way the goal is still chadlite. You think the lefort would be enough to push me up to that?

Tbh my goal was chadlite, tbh the difference between chadlite and chad seems to be bigger deal here than irl but either way the goal is still chadlite. You think the lefort would be enough to push me up to that?
Bimax will put you over.

The doctors are very honest they could suggest you bs to get free money from idiot but they didnt.
Just accept your gene and live as a peasant
they did offer him fillers

op needs lefort

they did offer him fillers

op needs lefort
How much improvement can I realistically expect iyo? The ortho said it would be dramatic but a lot of before and after pics seem a bit underwhelming

How much improvement can I realistically expect iyo? The ortho said it would be dramatic but a lot of before and after pics seem a bit underwhelming
Venom snake from MGS5 had a recessed maxilla like you and a huge prominent brow ridge with very deep set eyes. You should try growing a beard like him first and foremost

BB889312 8F66 4E83 AE4D EED3C8113A05

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CommonFag
did you go to maxfacs or just general plastic surgeon?

• +1
Reactions: bysontallou
You’re pretty good looking bro (no homo) especially with the facial hair imo. If I were you I would just focus on training and nutrition. Build muscle and get to 10% bf.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6045 and Deleted member 7419
did you go to maxfacs or just general plastic surgeon?
I went to a Maxfac a few months ago. Yesterday it was a plastic surgeon that also handles some ortho issues

I went to a Maxfac a few months ago. Yesterday it was a plastic surgeon that also handles some ortho issues
dude, no offense but you need to see maxfacs and maxfacs only. get 3 opinion from maxfacs and see what the majority of them recommends them. you cant go to doctors who mostly do titjobs and nosejobs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419 and highT
dude, no offense but you need to see maxfacs and maxfacs only. get 3 opinion from maxfacs and see what the majority of them recommends them. you cant go to doctors who mostly do titjobs and nosejobs
blanket statement

I think she was more recessed than you but

dude, no offense but you need to see maxfacs and maxfacs only. get 3 opinion from maxfacs and see what the majority of them recommends them. you cant go to doctors who mostly do
I’ve got max facs I’m trying to get appointments with. So far I’m sure I would benefit from bimax but I need to find out how many mms and such details. The one max fac I talked to suggested 8 mm which is a lot but I think it’s the right number.

Tell them to go rope

Tell them to go rope
Why though. It sounded like they were just telling me to fix maxilla. Believe me I’d like to just to implants cuz it’s easier but I don’t know if it will work. Also I’m meeting with other surgeons in the meantime can’t hurt to get the feedback

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
Why though. It sounded like they were just telling me to fix maxilla. Believe me I’d like to just to implants cuz it’s easier but I don’t know if it will work. Also I’m meeting with other surgeons in the meantime can’t hurt to get the feedback
9F435E1A E6B4 427E 8EF2 51B07E466DA9
I need a surgeon to do this for me

Hey was looking back and noticed your comment. I’ve literally been to three max fac and they are saying I’m not a candidate. The one did X-rays and I’m planning to take those to the others to get opinions. Bottom line tho is that I’m being told I’m not a candidate for lefort but that malar fat grafts winging out around the zygotes are the move

Your maxilla is the issue not your jaw or cheeks. Tbh wouldn’t do anything besides lefort 1 or 2. You haven’t done any gym maxing though so I don’t know why you’re even looking at surgeries already. Get your fitness and life in check then decide about surguries. Ngl you just got a bad maxilla but plenty of people love with that pheno and aren’t necessarily ugly.

• JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
Facially everything is looking good, you have no real failos. Lefort I advancement would be a nice improvement along with some jaw angle fillers but I'd leave the face alone aside from that. Lean out, gain muscle and if under 5ft 10" get LL to add 2 - 3 inches of height - there's not much else you can do I think.