Visiting Mew

FatJattMofo

FatJattMofo

Superior to Gigachad
Im planning on getting orthotropic treatment from Mew this year and soon.

is there anything about this treatment that could make me worse that I should worry about?

my eye area is already good so what would pallate expansion, oral posture etc do too it?

Waste of time.

Get surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, fobos and Redrighthand
You won’t see any change
so all the people seeing changes from mewing is just an illusion??????. ofc especially with my artificially induced growth spurt

JFL at wasting time and money to visit some fraudulent jew

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and FatJattMofo
so all the people seeing changes from mewing is just an illusion??????. ofc especially with my artificially induced growth spurt

I have not seen one good mewing transformation that wasn’t a Fraud.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
save the money for future surgery instead. if you don't need surgery spend it on something else

I was talking about people who are above the age of 13.
assumin my face growth plates are open which they are. and my igf-1 levels are super high which they will be it doesn't matter whether im 10 or 30 years old

ive been mewing for about a year and havent seen any changes tbh. but that might be cuz im fat and my bone structure is hidden. however, looking at pics from last year and this year, by chin has stayed the same, nothing looks different.

its still better to mew tho. it gives you a concentrated look, and is the proper mouth posture.

also, since youre actually going to mew, you probably know more about his methods than me.

is it worth it? what would he do to change your face? ive heard that rapid palette expansion works when youre still a kid, not sure ab that tho.

Mewing itself won't do much. Mew will probably make you use functional appliances. What's your bite situation?

Mewing itself won't do much. Mew will probably make you use functional appliances. What's your bite situation?

teeth align on right and left but only the front 4 teeth connect

teeth align on right and left but only the front 4 teeth connect
You're gonna have to be more specific or post a pic. Do you have malocclusion, and if so what class?

Dont forget to buy his merch

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and FatJattMofo
You're gonna have to be more specific or post a pic. Do you have malocclusion, and if so what class?
no malocclusion (i think)

no malocclusion (i think)

View attachment 71940
If there is no malocclusion then Mew won't do much aside from expanding your palate. I'd say make sure you eat a hard diet for chewing gains and look in surgery or implants if you are unsatisfied with your current projection.

If there is no malocclusion then Mew won't do much aside from expanding your palate. I'd say make sure you eat a hard diet for chewing gains and look in surgery or implants if you are unsatisfied with your current projection.
nose is asymetrical tho. my only problem seems to be nose and jaw projection so thats why i think he would help me achieve both

nose is asymetrical tho. my only problem seems to be nose and jaw projection so thats why i think he would help me achieve both
A rhinoplasty and genio would be your best bet tbh. A pic of your side profile would help

Im planning on getting orthotropic treatment from Mew this year and soon.

is there anything about this treatment that could make me worse that I should worry about?

my eye area is already good so what would pallate expansion, oral posture etc do too it?
i tried contacting him for an appointment twice but i haven't had a reply since. i've lost faith in mewing

• +1
Reactions: Soulsmaxx