Vitamin B5 for acne

The Bleach Pill

The Bleach Pill

Solstice
Thes study:

Vitamin B5 regulates and reduces sebum production to prevent pores clogging. the study used a dosage of 2.2grams after a period of 12 weeks there was a 67% reduction in the number of total facial lesions after 12 weeks. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY ' the study agent was well tolerated and safe as demonstrated by minimal adverse events and no changes in serum blood chemistries.'

' Lesion count in the study agent versus placebo group was reduced by 68.21%. '

' Overall efficacy, as measured by the IGA, was significantly improved for the study agent group versus placebo at week 12 (P = 0.045) as 42.85% versus 14.28% were downgraded to grade 1 (almost clear skin, few non-inflammatory lesions and no more than 1 inflammatory lesion). '

Vitamin B5 is safe and reliable and can be had at higher doses due to the fact its water soluble. Any excess amounts of water soluble vitamins simply pass through the body.

13555_2014_52_Fig4_HTML.jpg

When taking B5 split dosage throughout the day as water soluble vitamins absorb quickly and you want all benefits. My advice is to take 1-3 500mg pills after every meal with plenty of water.

IN CONCLUSION
Don't get jewed by accutane unless you try this. Accutane should be very last resort. There are many vitamin B5 YouTube videos if you need help. You should be able to go up to a dosage of up to 5 grams but work your way up in case of side effects(doubt any) and eventually when all acne has subsided you shall be able to lower the dosage to just 2 tablets a day (1gram). In my personal experience after 12 weeks I now take a tablet of 500mg in the morning and one at night. Make sure to use this in conjunction with a skincare routine for maximum benefits and remember to be consistent.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, xdxdxnice1, Britishlooksmaxxer and 1 other person
8514.jpg

me after reading this garbage thread

I take it you haven't suffered with acne
lol I have very badly
it was a good thread but a low quality post like that at the top of a greycel thread is guaranteed reacts
trying to get referred to an accutane consultant rn but I'll give this a shot
how expensive is b5 to buy and do you have a uk source?

Have there been any human trials?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rasputin, THEMOGEE and Good_Little_Goy
lol I have very badly
it was a good thread but a low quality post like that at the top of a greycel thread is guaranteed reacts
trying to get referred to an accutane consultant rn but I'll give this a shot
how expensive is b5 to buy and do you have a uk source?
Now foods amazon Pantothenic Acid cost 20 pounds for 250 500mg capsules

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Derm told me to take it, I’ve seen great results, but I’m also taking orecea and tret.

if you have acne go to a good derm and he‘ll give you everything you need. Maybe put some butter on your face the day before so ur acne looks extra bad and they give u the proper meds

• +1
Reactions: The Bleach Pill
Derm told me to take it, I’ve seen great results, but I’m also taking orecea and tret.

if you have acne go to a good derm and he‘ll give you everything you need. Maybe put some butter on your face the day before so ur acne looks extra bad and they give u the proper meds
Dont see why your derm gave you b5 if you already got antibiotics. Seems overkill.

• +1
Reactions: TheCowFucker
I used vitamin b5 for acne and it helped me :) First I used 200 mg 2-3 tablets a day but now I am only using 1 tablet a day.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, HighIQcel and xdxdxnice1
Thes study:

Vitamin B5 regulates and reduces sebum production to prevent pores clogging. the study used a dosage of 2.2grams after a period of 12 weeks there was a 67% reduction in the number of total facial lesions after 12 weeks. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY ' the study agent was well tolerated and safe as demonstrated by minimal adverse events and no changes in serum blood chemistries.'

' Lesion count in the study agent versus placebo group was reduced by 68.21%. '

' Overall efficacy, as measured by the IGA, was significantly improved for the study agent group versus placebo at week 12 (P = 0.045) as 42.85% versus 14.28% were downgraded to grade 1 (almost clear skin, few non-inflammatory lesions and no more than 1 inflammatory lesion). '

Vitamin B5 is safe and reliable and can be had at higher doses due to the fact its water soluble. Any excess amounts of water soluble vitamins simply pass through the body.

13555_2014_52_Fig4_HTML.jpg

When taking B5 split dosage throughout the day as water soluble vitamins absorb quickly and you want all benefits. My advice is to take 1-3 500mg pills after every meal with plenty of water.

IN CONCLUSION
Don't get jewed by accutane unless you try this. Accutane should be very last resort. There are many vitamin B5 YouTube videos if you need help. You should be able to go up to a dosage of up to 5 grams but work your way up in case of side effects(doubt any) and eventually when all acne has subsided you shall be able to lower the dosage to just 2 tablets a day (1gram). In my personal experience after 12 weeks I now take a tablet of 500mg in the morning and one at night. Make sure to use this in conjunction with a skincare routine for maximum benefits and remember to be consistent.
what’s the best B5 to buy? The one that says Pantothenic acid?

I have mild acne and i’m overdosing on vit A already but i don’t see much results

Accutane.

Thread closed.