Vitamin C Serum BAD for skin???

Fuck them. My skin has gotten way better since doing it.
They are the only website I have found that is against Vitamin C serums. At the end of the day putting a little serum on your face will not kill you. If it’s makes your face worse or irritates, then don’t use it. I personally have gotten good results from it, especially with my scarring and skin quality in general

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14 and AspiringChad
Fuck them. My skin has gotten way better since doing it.
They are the only website I have found that is against Vitamin C serums. At the end of the day putting a little serum on your face will not kill you. If it’s makes your face worse or irritates, then don’t use it. I personally have gotten good results from it, especially with my scarring and skin quality in general
Yep I couldn't find anyone that agreed with it. "Vitamin C bad for skin" only pulls up their site. To make things worse they are also a store and we all know selling vitamin C serums is no bueno because they go bad within a week or two and wouldn't handle transport well if there are heat fluctuations.

Still has me worried though. Endless reports of C serum working and if it made skin worse you wouldn't see average people giving glowing reviews left and right. Would be tons of people claiming it made it worse.

Yep I couldn't find anyone that agreed with it. "Vitamin C bad for skin" only pulls up their site. To make things worse they are also a store and we all know selling vitamin C serums is no bueno because they go bad within a week or two and wouldn't handle transport well if there are heat fluctuations.

Still has me worried though. Endless reports of C serum working and if it made skin worse you wouldn't see average people giving glowing reviews left and right. Would be tons of people claiming it made it worse.
vitamin C goes bad after 1week?
I have vitamin c which i bought last august which I am still using

vitamin C goes bad after 1week?
I have vitamin c which i bought last august which I am still using
Yeah it's not stable at all, this is why it's best to make it yourself. OTC serums are junk. I've been making my own every week. If it turns yellow it has oxidized and it's no longer useful. Worst case it becomes harmful because it goes from anti oxidant to pro oxidant.

• +1
Reactions: Rimcel
it fixed my pigmentation, but im not using it anymore after that

You must by the powder and mix it yourself. It stays stable for about 2 weeks. only like 10 bucks on the ordinary.
how many ml of serum could you make with 100grams of L-ascorbic acid?

A flattened tablespoon worth. I use a small bottle maybe 20-30 ML worth of warm water to dissolve it in. You can play around with the portions and see how sensitive your skin is and what works best for you.
you just mix a tablespoon with water?
on reddit they speak about glycerin and pH balancing ect

Lmao that site is trash, they also wrote that dermarolling kills your collagen and might give you cancer. After that article they promoted their products jfl

• +1
Reactions: nonserviam and Deleted member 656