Vitamin d3 and K2,

Deleted member 3323

Deleted member 3323

Gone from the site
So, these supplements apparently help bone growth but people are saying that it will destroy your health if you dont take both? Can someone clarify this?

Post puberty I wouldn’t count on it, what you should do is try to do is take it while hard Mewing and facepulling with a weakened maxillary suture

why would taking one without the other destroy you?
autism.
Anyway I take d3 and only sometimes k2 in powder, I feel like d3 made my testosterone blow up, Like I never felt that way before, same with zinc and fish oil
I dont feel anything off of k2, maybe I feel slightly better if i take a glass with powder and drink it when Ive already taken d3 the same day/night.
and yeh extremely good for bones in every way even if youre just bordering 20

There's more than enough vitamin K2 in your diet if you eat somewhat balanced

This is the case if you're superdosing D3. And if you are taking D3 you should be superdosing it, because the RDA is way too low.
You have to take a proper amount K2 as it keeps calcium from accumulating in the walls of blood vessels.

D3: 2000 IU minimum, 4000-8000 IU recommended. Maybe even more depending of the season and your skin color.
K2 MK7: 40-70 mcg per 2000 IU of D3.

• +1
Reactions: MadMong
I had a massive vit D deficiency and a result got massive supplements of vit D to boost my levels up. They went from 20/nmol to 110/nmol. Doctor never said a wordt about vitamine K and neither did it say anything about vit K on the packaging of the 20.000 IU vit d3 (cholecalciferol) that I got.

I had a massive vit D deficiency and a result got massive supplements of vit D to boost my levels up. They went from 20/nmol to 110/nmol. Doctor never said a wordt about vitamine K and neither did it say anything about vit K on the packaging of the 20.000 IU vit d3 (cholecalciferol) that I got.
Were you taking that much daily?

Were you taking that much daily?
20.000 IU was in a syrup I had to drink once a week. Then after 6 weeks, so 6 doses, I had to take 800 IU daily for another 2 months. Then they tested my blood again after those 3.5 months and my vit d was back to good healthy levels (110nmol/l, recommended is at least 50nmol/l). Then they basically said it's whatever and to just get in the sun a bit more often from now on.

I now supplement 1.6k IU daily on my own, no idea what my vit D blood levels are tbh, but my lifestyle is 95% inside buildings like most ppl nowadays. And I always wear SPF protection on my face whenever I do go out lol.

Too much D3 without K2 can cause calcification of the organs, huge doses of D3 are even used as a rat poison, so don't go overboard with D3, K2 is safe even at very large doses.