did not read but i did megadose k2 for a while till my shekels ran out

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JustAFewMM, Deleted member 1464 and Eduardo DOV
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, toptearmm, Alt Number 3 and 1 other person
i already have a big nose mane

"This large and statistically rigorous meta-analysis concluded that high vitamin K2 levels were associated with reduced vertebral fractures by approximately 60%, hip fractures by 77% and all non-vertebral fractures by approximately 81%."

what the fuck

"‘The positive health potential of vitamin K2 is more effective than for vitamin K1, the paper reads. Yet, Dr. Hogne Vik, Chief Medical Officer with NattoPharma, world leader in vitamin K2 R&D, exclusive global supplier of MenaQ7 vitamin K2 as MK-7, and sponsor of the 3-year studies cited in the paper, explains that it is not possible to get sufficient amounts of vitamin K2 through a European or US diet’. "

smells like shekelstein

"In our hands, vitamin K2 analogue MK-7 (and to a lesser extent MK-4) was able to substitute for insulin, as well as some growth factors (like growth hormone and a few interleukins (not shown)) "

substitute growth hormone?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Hades, IWantToMax and 1 other person
From my understanding, K2 just speeds up bone remodelling. So it wont do much/anything on its own, but combined with chewing/gh/mewing, it will speed up progress.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19384, laske.7, Hector and 3 others
what dose for mk-4?

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74 and AraTe
@x30001 thoughts?

K2 acts as growth hormone? I’m going to take it while mewing at 16 but I don’t want bigger nose or ears .

• +1
Reactions: viscidisland64
K2 acts as growth hormone? I’m going to take it while mewing at 16 but I don’t want bigger nose or ears .
you know what they say about big noses. big nose = big dick

From my understanding, K2 just speeds up bone remodelling. So it wont do much/anything on its own, but combined with chewing/gh/mewing, it will speed up progress.
What does gh stand for?

copes me
k2 is legit take with vitamin d3 and c

k2 bone remodeling hmm, add this to heightmaxxing stack?

Cope. Has anyone actually seen noticeable improvement from taking it?

Cope. Has anyone actually seen noticeable improvement from taking it?
before and after k2

4ab.png

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel
I would also like to know if it actually works as a growth hormone and has the potential to make the nose bigger.