Vitamin K2 MK4 source in Europe

machinemoggingchad

machinemoggingchad

Bronze
Ive been looking for a good source for a long time now but all I can find is the mk7 variant. Any eurocels know where to find this goddamn chad vitamin?

What you can't get this at a pharmacy?

Isn't mk7 supposed to offer more benefits than mk4 ?

mk4 is better ,mk7 is said to be "better" as it stays in blood longer.but actually since mk4 is so quickly absorbed it means its better as the body is ultizing it quickly.

Ive been looking for a good source for a long time now but all I can find is the mk7 variant. Any eurocels know where to find this goddamn chad vitamin?
Gouda cheese

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and magnificentcel
Kuinone from IdeaLabs.
One drop is 2mg of K2 MK4, 720 drops in one bottle.

And what about mk9 ?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11295
  • +1
Reactions: machinemoggingchad
Then show studies you low iq faggots.
k2 mk4 is what Palaeolithic people consumed so by logic its the most suitable vitamin.

k2 mk4 is what Palaeolithic people consumed so by logic its the most suitable vitamin.
Logic? Several studies say the exact opposite, but if you want to spend money on a useless supplement, go on.

Logic? Several studies say the exact opposite, but if you want to spend money on a useless supplement, go on.

i wasnt disagreeing with you btw was just wondering what good is mk4 for? why so aggressive man

i wasnt disagreeing with you btw was just wondering what good is mk4 for? why so aggressive man
Yeah, I know, sorry, I was talking mainly to the other guy, as he said I was low IQ and didn't post any studies that proved his point.

• +1
Yeah, I know, sorry, I was talking mainly to the other guy, as he said I was low IQ and didn't post any studies that proved his point.

thanks for the tip tho. bit too late cuz my mk4 has already been shipped lmao

• +1
Reactions: thecaste

• +1
mk4 is a smaller molecule so its absorbed quicker.logic.

Okay, but the finding in this study doesn't seem very promising jfl:

Thus, the additional intake of MK-4 might be beneficial in the maintenance of bone health in postmenopausal Japanese women.

mk4 is a smaller molecule so its absorbed quicker.logic.
Yes, but it has a low bioavailability and therefore a very small to no impact on serum vitamin K levels.

Yes, but it has a low bioavailability and therefore a very small to no impact on serum vitamin K levels.
serum vitamin k levels is a pointless biomarker.just like serum pottasium.

serum vitamin k levels is a pointless biomarker.just like serum pottasium.
Why would it be pointless? Mk4 has no impact on serum levels after the ingestion which shows the low bioavailability of Mk4. Even if a lot of the supplemented Mk4 had been taken up by tissue very quickly, the serum levels would have still increased by a bit.

Why would it be pointless? Mk4 has no impact on serum levels after the ingestion which shows the low bioavailability of Mk4. Even if a lot of the supplemented Mk4 had been taken up by tissue very quickly, the serum levels would have still increased by a bit.
serum b6 for example is more important,vitamin k2 shouldnt be in blood for too long it should be used to transport calcium and be excreted by kidneys.

serum b6 for example is more important,vitamin k2 shouldnt be in blood for too long it should be used to transport calcium and be excreted by kidneys.
Yes, I know, but even if it isn't in the blood for long, the serum levels should increase for a short time. Anyway bro, I think we have to agree to disagree.

Yes, I know, but even if it isn't in the blood for long, the serum levels should increase for a short time. Anyway bro, I think we have to agree to disagree.

why is you argument? that mk7 is better? but for what is it better?

It's better for bone density maxxing and potential heightmaxxing in puberty.
mk4 also raises androgens

• +1
Reactions: Dainslief and thecaste