Vitamin K2 working?

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
I think it’s possibky having an effect but can’t say for sure. Could be in my head.
Anyone else on it?

How much are you taking? I'm about to start taking 1mg a day for other reasons but I don't expect any improvement looks-wise. Think I read people were taking 45mg+ to try and remodel bone.

I think it’s possibky having an effect but can’t say for sure. Could be in my head.
Anyone else on it?
vitamins me
How much are you taking? I'm about to start taking 1mg a day for other reasons but I don't expect any improvement looks-wise. Think I read people were taking 45mg+ to try and remodel bone.
bones me

Is this for strengthening bones?

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
took 105mg for a month saw no changes

vitamins me

bones me
Reminder: You are a subhuman monstrosity with high effort low reward low T replies. Over for you tbh
took 105mg for a month saw no changes
Over for non persistentcels
Very small amount. One pill a day.

• +1
Reactions: Matheus, TheChosenChad and Rimcel
We're do you get it from?
Link?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
I'm like one and a half week into 45-90mg k2 mk4, 2-5g calcium and 10000iu+ vit d daily. And I feel somthing akin to growing pains in my right zygo (left one is more projected) and around both sides masseters insertion points.

Before I started eating calcium supps like candy and only took k2 it felt like just an other expensive cope.

edit: also on some other shit so k2 might still be useless

Last edited:
Reminder: You are a subhuman monstrosity with high effort low reward low T replies. Over for you tbh

Over for non persistentcels

Very small amount. One pill a day.
one standard pill wouldnt remodel a bees dick let alone your facial structure. Up that dose boyo.

one standard pill wouldnt remodel a bees dick let alone your facial structure. Up that dose boyo.
You realise that there’s a limit to what the body can process and absorb in a period of time right? You just excrete the excess. More is not better with vitamins

• +1
Reactions: aphoria and Blackout.xl
You realise that there’s a limit to what the body can process and absorb in a period of time right? You just excrete the excess. More is not better with vitamins
K2 is fat solulable. Do more research boyo.

Overdosing on vitamins is useless lol

Overdosing on vitamins can only do more harm than good

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and You
I am on it. Take drops of k2+vit d. And calcium supplements. I don’t megadose it though. Take like 2x of recommended dose. No effects observed

Do you do chewing along the way?

Of course
Kick me in the nuts goddamnit, for some reason I almost completely skipped chewing when I was on my first month cycle of mk4, calcium and D3.

Why the fuck did I forget it?

what does vitamin k2 do?

What’s the significance. I’m low iq so please eli5
I'm no expert but fat solulable means that excess vitamins are stored in fat deposits and the liver. Whereas, water solulable means you just piss out excess (vitamin b and c). So it's possible to mega dose fat solulable vitamins allowing for better/quicker results. However, on the flip side the vitamins can build up in your system and cause toxicity.

I'm no expert but fat solulable means that excess vitamins are stored in fat deposits and the liver. Whereas, water solulable means you just piss out excess (vitamin b and c). So it's possible to mega dose fat solulable vitamins allowing for better/quicker results. However, on the flip side the vitamins can build up in your system and cause toxicity.
K2 has no known toxicity. So maybe it’s worth mega dosing

mk4 should be in liquid supplemented for better absorption but just eat natural fermented foods (diary,meet) and eggs and expose ur body(no clothes) to the sun everyday for 1-2h

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, kobecel and androidcel
Hf with kidney stones

Hf with kidney stones
> /s

mk4 should be in liquid supplemented for better absorption but just eat natural fermented foods (diary,meet) and eggs and expose ur body(no clothes) to the sun everyday for 1-2h
thx doc

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
MK4 and MK7 are overrated. No one has produced any before/after photos taken from similar angles and lighting. Every aesthetic benefit has been self-reported.