Vitamin supplements for 15 y/o

looksmaxxbro

looksmaxxbro

Banned
Best vitamin pills to buy from the internet for a 15 y/o? My diet is pretty bad, so please post the best vitamins (most importnat ones) below for me? I'm still going through puberty so that's why i'm asking. I want vitamins that help bone mass especially and also testosterone if possible. I want to make the most out of puberty by taking these.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: androidcel, Deleted member 1464, 195cm and 6 others
Lots and lots of 15 year old pussy juice

• +1
Reactions: Krezo, SikKunt and Steve bachall
Best vitamin pills to buy from the internet for a 15 y/o? My diet is pretty bad, so please post the best vitamins (most importnat ones) below for me? I'm still going through puberty so that's why i'm asking. I want vitamins that help bone mass especially and also testosterone if possible. I want to make the most out of puberty by taking these.
Megadose K2 MK4 and take mk677

Chemyo, provenpeptides, narrowlabs
Are results temporary or permanent by taking these vitamins? Per say if i see positive results in my face, do these last longterm or just fade away like i never took any vitamins at all?

Are results temporary or permanent by taking these vitamins? Per say if i see positive results in my face, do these last longterm or just fade away like i never took any vitamins at all?
K2 is for bone remodeling so you will probably develop better facial features and even increase your height. Yes you will keep the gains from it.
MK-677 is not a vitamin though. It's a compound that boost your HGH and IGF-1 levels which will help you develop more during puberty. There's side effects with it like facial bloat and hunger increase, but they will subside after you stop taking it. The bone gains will still stay.

A good diet. Srs
Agreed. Stunts growth and fundamental building blocks. There's a reason why poor people are ugly.

Meet all your macros OP

Multivitamins

Cod liver oil
Vitamin k2
Vitamin d3
Focus on fixing your diet though

Vitamin d3 and zinc are the most important ones

Vitamin A
Vitamin D3
Vitamin K2