Vitamine C, bha, cleanser, moistruizer - how many of these are just pure cope?

Chico Chicowski

Chico Chicowski

Kraken
and at best it will give u 5% better skin andbadsically 0 anti-aging

ie. retin a+ moistruizer high quality + high quality sunscreen and rest is cope aside professional help?

Exfoliating scrub is also good, just saying

under eye cream is also important

under eye cream is also important
dr dray says its jewish and its too much for skin and should use normal moistruizer
fell for a meme?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Retin a
Dermaroller
Sunscreen
Vitamin c
Not taking sun light

That's my plan, what do you guys think?

then how Can I remove under eye circles??
i suppose and be careful: retin a 0.025, 45 min before moistruizer and moistruizer right before retin a + proffesional help like fillers etc

Nothing is cope about what you listed. Skin maxxing should be paramount

• +1
Reactions: bhad, middayshowers, Deleted member 1332 and 1 other person
They're all good, just follow bengis routine=https://docs.google.com/document/d/14odhwjGkPX7IjhDX_KbwyvQPHiPJ5djDlXBkkDcdZGI/edit

Use retin-a in fall, winter and some in spring, ghk-CU, microneedling, 15min sun light nude don't use sunscreen in this 15 minutes (use MT2 for natural sun protection), Nofap, lifting weights, HIIT, sauna, PQQ and fish oil.
I would also suggest beta carotene. Gives you a nice glow and makes your skin not look tired/sleepless

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849
I would also suggest beta carotene. Gives you a nice glow and makes your skin not look tired/sleepless
I read that beta caretone is not good for longevity but the difference is negligeble imo.

i do cleanser and moisturiser and glycolic acid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849
Wtf is mt2
Melanotan 2 is a peptide, that increases the amount of melanin in your skin. It essentially gives a great tan and melanin is our body natural way of protecting itself from the sun. Black people obviously have more melanin that's why they age better than any other race. The saying black don't dont crack is true.

• Love it
Reactions: Entschuldigung
then how Can I remove under eye circles??
Fillers. Under eye bags are genetics. Only fillers or implants can fix that.

The less I do the better my skin looks srs. Still using sunscreen and moisturizer if dry though.