Vitamins

future chadlite

future chadlite

tale anal
Is anyone redpilled on vitamins, i have a budget I would like to spend on vitamins, what should I get

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Vitamin C.
Megadose 5g per day split throughout the day.

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and Extra Chromosome
Vitamin C.
Megadose 5g per day split throughout the day.
Everywhere on the net it says megadosing it will cause water retention, while you say everyone says it helps with bloat

What's up with that?
Thanks.
I have vit c tablets at home, taste like orange.
Fucking addictive

I used to munch on those. If Vit C is legit Ill have them as snacks

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing and Extra Chromosome
Everywhere on the net it says megadosing it will cause water retention, while you say everyone says it helps with bloat

What's up with that?

Fucking addictive

I used to munch on those. If Vit C is legit Ill have them as snacks
It inhibits PKC.
This "PKC inhibition" is a project I wanted to do with DrTony but he abandoned my ass like its an aids infested cloth. Going to do it alone.

Can you show links on bloat?

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
Is anyone redpilled on vitamins, i have a budget I would like to spend on vitamins, what should I get
Vitamin K2 if youre still developping. Pushed me from 5"9 to 5"11

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall and Extra Chromosome
It inhibits PKC.
This "PKC inhibition" is a project I wanted to do with DrTony but he abandoned my ass like its an aids infested cloth. Going to do it alone.

Cant find it, just cage me

• +1
Take ~100 mg of p5p (type of b6) per day. Lowers prolactin, makes it so you're ready to go again more quickly after you cum.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 483 and Extra Chromosome
Anything for tanmaxxing
Vit D
im naturally tanned med, but since i live in the UK i dont get any sun and my skin becomes shit tier.

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall and Extra Chromosome
Anything for tanmaxxing
Vit D
im naturally tanned med, but since i live in the UK i dont get any sun and my skin becomes shit tier.
Beta carotene and astaxanthin

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
Just buy some liver and eat that shit. Way cheaper and better for you :^)

Megadosing vitamin c is cope tbh imo lmao

Is vitamin K2 legit?

• +1
What was your routine?
Keep in mind i was 14 at the time. Id take 120mg a day for 6 days combined with B12 and L-carnitine

• +1
Reactions: Aryan
  • +1
It inhibits PKC.

Why would you want to inhibit PKC?

Is 1g a day not enough for significant effects. I have been taking 1g a day for a couple months now.
Did you notice effects?
From what I have seen it is 2g+

• +1
Reactions: Wool
Did you notice effects?
From what I have seen it is 2g+
Not noticed any significant effects but my diet is good and not deficient in it before taking.
Only thing ive noticed since supplementing is my eyes are a much lighter colour. Going to start taking more and see what happens. Also taking vit d, vit k (barely any need to up the dose), and ashwaghanda, along with isotretinoin (jew pill). If you can think of any more supplements worth getting let me know.

• +1
Not noticed any significant effects but my diet is good and not deficient in it before taking.
Only thing ive noticed since supplementing is my eyes are a much lighter colour. Going to start taking more and see what happens. Also taking vit d, vit k (barely any need to up the dose), and ashwaghanda, along with isotretinoin (jew pill). If you can think of any more supplements worth getting let me know.
Beta carotene and astaxanthin for skin is legit.

• +1
Reactions: Wool
Vitamin C above 500 mg a day is useless and pissed out.
Split the dose through out the day boyo.

Plus.
Research[edit]
Cancer[edit]
The use of vitamin C in high doses as a treatment for cancer was promoted by Linus Pauling, based on a 1976 study published with Ewan Cameron which reported intravenous vitamin C significantly increased lifespans of patients with advanced cancer.[37][2] This trial was criticized by the National Cancer Institute for being designed poorly, and three subsequent trials conducted at the Mayo Clinic could not replicate these results.[2][38] However, the trials at the Mayo Clinic were conducted with oral doses of ascorbate, not IV ascorbate as was done in the original trial. This massive difference in dosage is the most likely reason for the failure of the Mayo Clinic trials to replicate the original trial results.[39]

More recently, in vivo findings from animal models have furnished evidence that high-dose intravenous ascorbic acid at may hold some promise in the treatment of cancer; however, this has not been supported in more rigorous clinical trials in humans. Preliminary clinical trials in humans have shown that it is unlikely to be a "miracle pill" for cancer and more research is necessary before any definitive conclusions about efficacy can be reached.[27] A 2010 review of 33 years of research on vitamin C to treat cancer stated "we have to conclude that we still do not know whether Vitamin C has any clinically significant antitumor activity. Nor do we know which histological types of cancers, if any, are susceptible to this agent. Finally, we don't know what the recommended dose of Vitamin C is, if there is indeed such a dose, that can produce an anti-tumor response."[38]

The American Cancer Society has stated, "Although high doses of vitamin C have been suggested as a cancer treatment, the available evidence from clinical trials has not shown any benefit."[2]

Burns[edit]
One clinical trial used high intravenous doses of vitamin C (66 mg/kg/hour over 24 hours, for a total dose of around 110 grams) after severe burn injury,[40] but despite being described as promising, it has not been replicated by independent institutions and thus is not a widely accepted treatment.[41] Based on that study, the American Burn Association (ABA) considers high-dose ascorbic acid an option to be considered for adjuvant therapy in addition to the more accepted standard treatments.[42]

Cardiac effects[edit]
Atrial fibrillation (AF) is a common cardiac rhythm disturbance and it is associated with oxidative stress. Four meta-analyses have concluded that there is strong evidence that 1-2 g/day of vitamin C before and after cardiac operations can decrease the risk of post-operative AF.[43][44][45][46] However, five randomized studies did not find benefit in the USA, so that the benefit was restricted to less wealthy countries.[46][47]

Exercise-induced bronchoconstriction[edit]
Exercise-induced bronchoconstriction (EIB) indicates acute narrowing of the airways as a result of vigorous exercise. EIB seems to be caused by the loss of water caused by increased ventilation, which may lead to the release of mediators such as histamine, prostaglandins and leukotrienes, all of which cause bronchoconstriction. Vitamin C participates in the metabolism of these mediators and might thereby influence EIB.[48] A meta-analysis showed that 0.5 to 2 g/day of vitamin C before exercise decreased EIB by half.[49]

Endothelial function[edit]
A meta-analysis showed a significant positive effect of vitamin C on endothelial function. Benefit was found of vitamin C in doses in the range from 0.5 to 4 g/day, whereas lower doses from 0.09 to 0.5 g/day were not effective.[50]

The common cold[edit]
A meta-analysis calculated that large doses of vitamin C do not prevent the common cold in the general community, although 0.25 to 1 g/day of vitamin C halved the incidence of colds in people under heavy short-term physical stress.[51] Another meta-analysis calculated that in children 1-2 g/day vitamin C shortened the duration of colds by 18%, and in adults 1-4 g/day vitamin C shortened the duration of colds by 8%.[51] There is evidence of linear dose-dependency in the effect of vitamin C on common cold duration up to 6-8 g/day.[52][jargon] As of 2014, at least 16 studies had found that vitamin C supplements did not prevent the common cold and had minimal effect at best in shortening cold lengths.[3]
Why would vitamin C be used in crazy amount in research WITH results?
500mg is incel dose.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 483
Last edited:
  • +1
What did then. I kept a regular diet and barely exercised. My dad is 5'8 and my mom is like 5'5
I also grew from 5'9 to 5'11 between 17 and 19 before my growth plates closed, it's called genetics.

Thanks for proving the point tbh dedsrs lazy.
Np retard it only took me like 2 seconds

It was written by chinks so its probably fake anyway

tl;dr: slit your wrists

• Love it
Hey I made an account on this website for looking into buying MK-677. I saw on another thread that you started using this a few months ago (can’t find the thread again to see when). Have you seen any results so far? For some reason I can’t PM you on this site to ask privately.

Hey I made an account on this website for looking into buying MK-677. I saw on another thread that you started using this a few months ago (can’t find the thread again to see when). Have you seen any results so far? For some reason I can’t PM you on this site to ask privately.
i used mk677 a long time ago, it was good for fat loss and muscle and LEGENDARY skin

i used mk677 a long time ago, it was good for fat loss and muscle and LEGENDARY skin
I thought the point of the drug was to increase your height as long as your growth plates aren't closed? Where did you buy this if you were in the US, and did you see any results in height increase at all? I'm seriously considering buying some but don't know where to get it or if it's effective.