Voice is more overall important in life than face srs

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Voice is the single most underrated element in all of looks theory. It can literally make the difference between normies (not just women) taking your every word seriously or not at all. Think about every single charismatic leader in history (Churchill, Hitler, Obama, Luther etc) and how their voice is a massive part of their iconic image. Had they had shit voices the public reaction to them would have been completely different even if they were literally the exact same people giving the exact same speeches. The content of your speeches honestly isn't anywhere near as important as it's made out to be. Presentation is everything. And presentation is looks+voice.

Truth to be told the importance of voice is so massive that it's questionable that charisma even really exists. Charisma is basically just deep voice+tall height. If you have this combination people will take your seriously almost regardless of your face. Granted that this won't be enough to get you laid with women, but even then people would still take you seriously in general.

The voicepill is the single most underrated pill of all, simply because nobody ever talks about it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Looks234, Deleted member 6403 and 35 others
Voice is the single most underrated element in all of looks theory. It can literally make the difference between normies (not just women) taking your every word seriously or not at all. Think about every single charismatic leader in history (Churchill, Hitler, Obama, Luther etc) and how their voice is a massive part of their iconic image. Had they had shit voices the public reaction to them would have been completely different even if they were literally the exact same people giving the exact same speeches. The content of your speeches honestly isn't anywhere near as important as it's made out to be. Presentation is everything. And presentation is looks+voice.

Truth to be told the importance of voice is so massive that it's questionable that charisma even really exists. Charisma is basically just deep voice+tall height. If you have this combination people will take your seriously almost regardless of your face. Granted that this won't be enough to get you laid with women, but even then people would still take you seriously in general.

The voicepill is the single most underrated pill of all, simply because nobody ever talks about it.

I agree with what you wrote but face is definitely still more important for being attractive to girls/women.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme, Deleted member 2012, Arkantos and 15 others
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: left2die and dogtown
I am a voicel too but anyway women always refuse to talk with me vocally so the voicepill never activates.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, justanothergymcell, Steph4gr and 4 others

Voice is very important. I took a video of myself talking the other day, and I sound like a kid. Zero dominance. No girl would want to get FUCKED by me.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and GrewWrong
how to voicemaxx boyo?

• +1
Reactions: harshpollution
Underrated? Sure. But more important than face? Disagree. Think about when you hear a great voice actor, but are then shocked to see that they're actually 50-something years old. The face is so far removed from what you were hoping/expecting. An unfitting face to a good voice is still jarring.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Effortless, Arkantos and 7 others
The voicepill silenced me

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, randomguy1235, Absi and 3 others
didn't read but i already know thats a shit thread jfl at the title

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown and Ritzy2KReborn
didn't read but i already know thats a shit thread jfl at the title
I knew this was a thread of @disillusioned just by reading the title lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown and rockndogs
i have the voice of a child

it can halo you, and its can be a niche

the voicepill told me to shut the fuck up

• Woah
Reactions: dogtown
Voice is actually very important

I know a guy with a recessed lower jaw, but he has a great voice and it haloes him hard.

@mojopin is voicemaxxed already

• +1
Reactions: dogtown

• +1
Reactions: onnysk, You and Autist
Voice is important but lets not get carried away. What gives you respect from normies is your perceived SMV

Voice and skull are the most important elements of perceived masculinity and maturity.

Most men have unremarkably average voices, so it might not seem like such an important element.
But once you hear a voicecel you quickly realize how big of an impact voice actually has. Same for the other way around.

I saw this 16 year old nerdic everythingcel once, was crippled on top of that.
But once he opened his mouth my entire perception of him changed, he sounded like 30.

A voice can make or break you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Vaptor
My voice is preety dark but its also kinda nasaly wich is annoying

I agree, voice is important, but face is more important.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 39
Voice is the only thing I've been complimented on but it doesn't get me respect or attraction, so I doubt that voice is that important. It's a great bonus though.

You can stretch your vocal cords through exercises. You get a significantly lower voice for a day or so.

You can stretch your vocal cords through exercises. You get a significantly lower voice for a day or so.
Which exercises?

I know there is vocal cord lengthening surgery. Not sure who can legit do it high quality though

Which exercises?

I know there is vocal cord lengthening surgery. Not sure who can legit do it high quality though

I posted about them in lookism:

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
I used to have a high pitched voice as a kid but due to fucked up thyroid and smoking pack a day for 5 years I now sound like Future

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: weallburninhell and PenileFacialSurgery
I had a really deep voice since i was a kid

Nothing is more important than face, but true --- height + voice = charisma, which is huge tbh

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Underrated, not as important as face though.

• +1

JFL when will people understand face>everything although voice and height are also very important. No girl wants to date a guy shorter than him

• +1
Mine is a bit but I managed lays anyways :unsure:

I voice mogg everyone here, the idea is cool but You have to meet her first, cant speak trough tinder you know

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
https://vocaroo.com/i/s1Jz00Z1vrCm
Fuark my coristol, need to smoke weed again to lower it
If thats really you its easy win

Do you have any voicemaxxing tips? (I know bing bong ding dong king kong from lookism) and I know singing for longer periods of time can lower it, dunno how to make it sound like yours
Primal Scream Therapy.
The lookism trick (I just learned about it)
Stretching stuff from Elliot Hussle along with "talking from your balls" visualization
Being high T
Primal Scream Therapy

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
Primal Scream Therapy.
The lookism trick (I just learned about it)
Stretching stuff from Elliot Hussle along with "talking from your balls" visualization
Being high T
Primal Scream Therapy
Can you post your progress or some shit?

Over 21 likes so far. Damn, I wasn't expecting so many to agree with me on this. Thought I would just get bashed for suggesting that something could actually be more important than face :/

Not really.An okay voice is expected of an attractive guy.It doesn't enhance his attractiveness.It's a minimum thing that is needed for one to be attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 1332
Not really.An okay voice is expected of an attractive guy.It doesn't enhance his attractiveness.It's a minimum thing that is needed for one to be attractive.

Epic cope. A good face with a bad voice can easily make the difference between a 8/10 and a 7/10. Or even more. A bad voice can lower your sexual rating by 1 or even 2 points. And a bad voice will DESTROY the amount of respect other people have for you in general.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, randomguy1235 and Deleted member 1329
Epic cope. A good face with a bad voice can easily make the difference between a 8/10 and a 7/10. Or even more. A bad voice can lower your sexual rating by 1 or even 2 points. And a bad voice will DESTROY the amount of respect other people have for you in general.

That's essentially what he just said

• +1
Reactions: Effortless and Richard_Hungwell
I said the exact same thing.
You stated that voice is just as important as face.A good face is necessary to boost you to a 7/10
A good voice will not boost you,It won't decrease your smv.It'll only decrease your smv,assuming that your voice is bad.

I'm not very good at articulating myself,when drunk.

Voice is very important and can be a gigantic falio, but not more important than face is especially to foids.

Imagine if Hitler had a lisp or sounded like a nerdy teen, and your voice suggests what your personality is to others the same way your eye area does, if you have a bad face/voice no amount of personality will make you be viewed differently than what those signal, it's over.

• +1
Underrated? Sure. But more important than face? Disagree. Think about when you hear a great voice actor, but are then shocked to see that they're actually 50-something years old. The face is so far removed from what you were hoping/expecting. An unfitting face to a good voice is still jarring.

Well most of us have neither as usual

• +1