Voice is more overall important in life than face srs

I have a deep voice and a twink face. It is actually surprisingly common, I've known so many that have it.

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior
I have sexy voice but it’s cope boys

Truth to be told the importance of voice is so massive that it's questionable that charisma even really exists. Charisma is basically just deep voice+tall height.
Dude, I'm sorry but you're objectively wrong. Being charismatic means your character makes it so people like you, it's a likeable personality. Sure, good looks and a respected deep voice will help you be more heard, but it doesn't mean it will make people like you. In this case what comes out of your mouth actually matters.

• +1
Reactions: Guest
you might be right

A good Masculine face is usually accompanied by a deep voice, Most Chads sound the same. (but of course they are always exceptions)

But for most guys as long as your voice isn't too high pitched and you actually sound like a Man you'll be okay,your speech manner can always be improved upon after all.

A good Masculine face is usually accompanied by a deep voice, Most Chads sound the same. (but of course they are always exceptions)

But for most guys as long as your voice isn't too high pitched and you actually sound like a Man you'll be okay,your speech manner can always be improved upon after all.
I'd cuck any chad with an average voice by talking to his gf on the phone at night

/thread

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: disillusioned

Tbh this would never happen in real life. Foids would be let down by his voice but they would still jump straight on top of his dick anyway. It's not like there is that much talking during sex anyway.

If that was true I’d be slaying the fuck out of all stacys in my town now

If that was true I’d be slaying the fuck out of all stacys in my town now

Read my OP. I said that voice alone doesn't get you laid, just that it's the most important OVERALL for everything in life as a whole.

EDIT: Also cool necroing.

Voice sound and pitch don't matter as much as what comes out of it, so whatever

giphy.gif

What surgery to do to lower voice tonality????

Thicker neck and proper neck posture improves your voice.

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
I used to have a high pitched voice as a kid but due to fucked up thyroid and smoking pack a day for 5 years I now sound like Future

Facts me too nigga

Still get no pussy

Voice is important but it’s fucking cope to think it’s anywhere as important as face

Fact is most people who look good have good voices too. I've heard some autistic stuff about maxila projection/ palette width corresponding to voice chords and thus resulting in better deeper voice. Deep voice would halo you but won't make you attractive if you're unattractive. If you look at most chads, they all have deep voice. It comes as a package

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing
Voice is the single most underrated element in all of looks theory. It can literally make the difference between normies (not just women) taking your every word seriously or not at all. Think about every single charismatic leader in history (Churchill, Hitler, Obama, Luther etc) and how their voice is a massive part of their iconic image. Had they had shit voices the public reaction to them would have been completely different even if they were literally the exact same people giving the exact same speeches. The content of your speeches honestly isn't anywhere near as important as it's made out to be. Presentation is everything. And presentation is looks+voice.

Truth to be told the importance of voice is so massive that it's questionable that charisma even really exists. Charisma is basically just deep voice+tall height. If you have this combination people will take your seriously almost regardless of your face. Granted that this won't be enough to get you laid with women, but even then people would still take you seriously in general.

The voicepill is the single most underrated pill of all, simply because nobody ever talks about it.
I have a deep ass voice and everybody thinks I'm trying to fake it, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back