voice maxing guide

Deleted member 2621

Deleted member 2621

Kortajarena lurking
YOU NEED A DEEP RASPY VOICE.

There is lots of studies about the attractiveness of a deep voice, not only to women, but how even politicians are more likely elected, or how people with deep voices are considered more trustworthy and intelligent. Sadly, there isn't much you can do, but here is what you can try.

1. Deep voice is about the thickness of your larynx/vocal chords, which stop growing after puberty. So if you are still in puberty max your fucking testosterone to superhuman levels, it will help for a lot of other things developing during puberty.

2. Just talk fucking relaxed and at your natural depth. Don't let excitedness tense up your vocal chords or you'll develop a squeaky voice.

3. Try to speak at a depth which doesn't sound forced, but is still deep. Try right now singing sa-sa-sa and see how deep you get. You can train that voice

4. Drink whiskey. or any other alcohol. Same goes for cigarettes, they actually damage the larynx, so there are scars left behind, and the larynx gets thicker. Everyone knows that smokers voice, if you want it without the health implications, just regularly gurgle alcohol, my voice got pretty deep like this.

(Risks: You can seriously damage your larynx, which is mostly not as bad as you think though. If things go wrong, you won't speak as loud as you used to, but for me personally, that's fucking worth it)

PS: Same as in 4 goes for screaming, it damages the vocal chords so they regrow thicker. Just look at every heavy metal singer

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, dkalyi, vladoxy and 14 others
So if you are still in puberty max your fucking testosterone to superhuman levels, it will help for a lot of other things developing during puberty.
will do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
4. Drink whiskey. or any other alcohol. Same goes for cigarettes, they actually damage the larynx, so there are scars left behind, and the larynx gets thicker. Everyone knows that smokers voice, if you want it without the health implications, just regularly gurgle alcohol, my voice got pretty deep like this.
only do this if youre done growing or youll stunt growth

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, Deleted member 6695, Deleted member 1973 and 2 others
My voice makes me sound retarded, maybe I have a speech impediment. I kind of sound like the son from Breaking Bad.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: moldovanmogger, Jasonfedele.is_god, Deleted member 40819 and 3 others
My voice makes me sound retarded, maybe I have a speech impediment. I kind of sound like the son from Breaking Bad.
thats the typical incel voice tbh
i can hear an incel from a mile away if they have that autistic, awkward voice. its honestly a huge failo and death sentence.

i sound like one of the muppets if anyone knows the show only angrier and screechier, its like my voice is high and deep and the same time its disgusting.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, Giant Haystacks, Darkstrand and 8 others
thats the typical incel voice tbh
i can hear an incel from a mile away if they have that autistic, awkward voice. its honestly a huge failo and death sentence.

i sound like one of the muppets if anyone knows the show only angrier and screechier, its like my voice is high and deep and the same time its disgusting.

I will look into voice surgeries after I looksmax.

Why do I sound like a hoarse squeaker when I talk in English, but then I sound like some tough 40 year old dude when I talk in Russian?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: lstar2005 and LowTrust
and how am i supposed to max testosterone as much as possible in puberty?

• +1
voice is cope

Just google it, lifestyle or take t

How? There are countless studies

mate my voice is deep as fuck yet no one said anything good about it. it is literally one of the least in important features.

take t in puberty??? wtf

yeah, im gonna start tmaxxing naturally

There's nothing you can do naturally to increase your testosterone by such a significant amount as to cause developmental changes, your testosterone levels are genetic. Diet and lifestyle will only increase it by a small amount at best. Just do a lot of exercise and get lots of sleep, not much else you can do besides literally injecting T
mate my voice is deep as fuck yet no one said anything good about it. it is literally one of the least in important features.

Wrong

There's nothing you can do naturally to increase your testosterone by such a significant amount as to cause developmental changes, your testosterone levels are genetic. Diet and lifestyle will only increase it by a small amount at best. Just do a lot of exercise and get lots of sleep, not much else you can do besides literally injecting T

Wrong

lmao prove me otherwise

There is lots of studies about the attractiveness of a deep voice, not only to women, but how even politicians are more likely elected, or how people with deep voices are considered more trustworthy and intelligent. Sadly, there isn't much you can do, but here is what you can try.

1. Deep voice is about the thickness of your larynx/vocal chords, which stop growing after puberty. So if you are still in puberty max your fucking testosterone to superhuman levels, it will help for a lot of other things developing during puberty.

2. Just talk fucking relaxed and at your natural depth. Don't let excitedness tense up your vocal chords or you'll develop a squeaky voice.

3. Try to speak at a depth which doesn't sound forced, but is still deep. Try right now singing sa-sa-sa and see how deep you get. You can train that voice

(Risks: You can seriously damage your larynx, which is mostly not as bad as you think though. If things go wrong, you won't speak as loud as you used to, but for me personally, that's fucking worth it)

PS: Same as in 4 goes for screaming, it damages the vocal chords so they regrow thicker. Just look at every heavy metal singer

Good thread

• +1
nope you can melt women with your voice alone, it s just the way you use it.
if you want temporaly sexy voice, drink to diferent islay single malts with tons of peat. smoke some cigarres or cuban cigars.
try lagavulin and laphroaig together

• +1
Reactions: Filcel
lmao prove me otherwise

I have a shitton of evidence for this. I can tell when women are into a guy or not, and they are almost always more into him when he has a deep voice. On YouTube videos where there is a deep male voice, there are always comments from females even when the speaker doesn't show his face. I notice that when I speak in a deeper voice on purpose women are sort of more into me than when I intentionally raise my voice (I did this as an experiment). There was even one study I read saying that women are as turned on by hearing a deep voice as they are by an attractive face.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, I'mme, Deleted member 1973 and 1 other person
fuck raspy nigga you need a deep loud voice.

• +1
Reactions: KingScrew, Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 4416 and 3 others
I have a cold now and I wish my voice could stay this way

Nty, I'd rather not fuck up my vocal chords.

Low iq post

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
You can get voice deepening surgery.

• +1
Reactions: soontobechadlite
I have a shitton of evidence for this. I can tell when women are into a guy or not, and they are almost always more into him when he has a deep voice. On YouTube videos where there is a deep male voice, there are always comments from females even when the speaker doesn't show his face. I notice that when I speak in a deeper voice on purpose women are sort of more into me than when I intentionally raise my voice (I did this as an experiment). There was even one study I read saying that women are as turned on by hearing a deep voice as they are by an attractive face.

can't relate to that. only positive thing that comes with it for me is, it souds indimating so it fits on my frame and height. nothing more than that tbh.

deep voice halo is legit as fuck. im bloatmaxxed and yet still get iois .
sometimes

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, Deleted member 1973, Filcel and 1 other person
can't relate to that. only positive thing that comes with it for me is, it souds indimating so it fits on my frame and height. nothing more than that tbh.

You probably just have an extremely ugly face then for it not to have impact

• +1
Reactions: vilemaxx
No, I’m trying to change that as much as I can though because I know how important it is

damn, i guessed it right. that's why you don't know anything about it bro. trust me, it doesn't really do a shit tbh

damn, i guessed it right. that's why you don't know anything about it bro. trust me, it doesn't really do a shit tbh

This is some of the biggest cope I’ve ever heard tbh. I’m going to disprove you tomorrow

This is some of the biggest cope I’ve ever heard tbh. I’m going to disprove you tomorrow

not cope my man. i will send you my voice in pm if you don't believe me tbh

you can train your neck for deep voice maxxing

Smoking causes wrinkles and yellows teeth, what good is it to start a trade off war?! Plus, what’s it worth if you’re dead.

Nty, I'd rather not fuck up my vocal chords.

Low iq post
Sry you feel like that, but actually the negative side effects of a fucked up larynx occur very late and aren't that bad

Is there a way you can improve the clearness and clarity of your voice? Depth wise I am doing okay I guess, but I'm below average when it comes to speaking clearly and understandable. I've tried slowing down and all that normie advice, but it doesn't really work lol, feels like it's kinda genetic. Speech impediment maybe.

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
If you don't have a voice like this just kys.

JFL at life, some people are so lucky.

so damage your laryz and let it heal?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117
Just Vocal Fry MaXX

Is there a way you can improve the clearness and clarity of your voice? Depth wise I am doing okay I guess, but I'm below average when it comes to speaking clearly and understandable. I've tried slowing down and all that normie advice, but it doesn't really work lol, feels like it's kinda genetic. Speech impediment maybe.
Actually, for speech impediment or stuttering what people use as therapy is singing, especially with others
so damage your laryz and let it heal?
Yes. But you should Google the risks, I decided it was worth it, and so far I'm happy with the decision

this is the ideal voice pitch to slay young foids

Why do I sound like a hoarse squeaker when I talk in English, but then I sound like some tough 40 year old dude when I talk in Russian?
I notice this too
English - I sound like a 12 year old pre-puberty boyo
German - normal
Russian - deep
my regional dialect - deep

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, jackthenerd and Peachy
cope
got told by a girl i was talking to my voice was hot, and its rlly not
if she wants to fuck u, she will like ur voice

ugly guy with best voice ever=still fugly

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing
Nothing on speaking from diaphragm

Vocal exercises

Or unstifling stiff body through bioenergetics like Elliot hulse

This thread is useless besides increasing T which I commonly known
Also deep doesn’t always translate to ATTRACTIVE

There’s more to voice

I can’t tell if my voice is deep or not; it’s not squeaker level but it’s not Dennis haysbert level

just regularly gurgle alcohol, my voice got pretty deep like this.
Just lol

• JFL