Voicefrauding

Deleted member 6403

Deleted member 6403

Made It Out The Hood
Whenever I'm speaking with a lower voice some of my words turn high pitched, its annoying as hell

What should I do, any methods? I just try to relax and hum to lower my voice

You start relaxing and humming in mid dialogue with other people? Bro I hate to break it to you but that sort of neurotic behavior is far more detrimental to your chances with women than a slightly higher base voice.

You start relaxing and humming in mid dialogue with other people? Bro I hate to break it to you but that sort of neurotic behavior is far more detrimental to your chances with women than a slightly higher base voice.

lmao nah, usually in the morning, i don't do it like an autist in front of people

lmao nah, usually in the morning, i don't do it like an autist in front of people

The problem with this approach is that your throat and neck muscles are more relaxed in the morning so any perceived gains from the humming may be temporary as the day draws in and your neck muscles tighten. Also some words simply require more effort from the vocal cords so not sure how you can fix that. Maybe work on training neck muscles by doing chin raises. Also improves neck posture as a bonus.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403