Voicemaxxing compilation

O

OCDMaxxing

Sphinx
Please post all information on voicemaxxxing here.

I recommend:

- humming

- yawning (relaxed vocal cords)

- speaking slower

- thinking before you speak

- speaking via diaphragm (you want a breathy voice, which is seen as higher in sex appeal)

- using https://vocularapp.com/ to train to achieve numbers of lower than 80 Hz (60-70 Hz deepness is ideal with monotone and 0% vocal fry). Practice 2x a day with this.

Are there any more good methods? Like surgery for lower voice?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9344, MilfLover69 and 10 others
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Good stuff. Any reviews of people getting the voice surgery done? Seems super niche, but way worth it if you experience good gains.
maybe this is fraud, but:

Product seems to have helped the guy:
https://thevoicelady.com/

But maybe it is fraud IDK

It is made by a toilet :(

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, The Dude Abides and Autist
I have 86Hz normally and probably around 80Hz when I speak softly

WHERES MY WOMEN???

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama
  • +1
Reactions: Zeus and Extra Chromosome
Just kys if your voice is not 10Hz

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EdwardCullen and BornAgainChad
60-70 Hz is ideal.

thank u for this thread i am a hardcore voicecel people have called me a catfish before bc i dont sound how i look

so basically try to push your breath to your diaphragm?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, EdwardCullen, androidcel and 1 other person
if you have enough money you can fly to Eppley get full face bundle + 6 inches height surgery + voice surgery + eye color change on sotrma/eyecos

you'r parents won;'t recognize you :chad: :feelskek::feelskek:
tbh I am planning to do this, but implants will have many problems.

If your voice isn't in the infrasonic range then just rope tbh ngl
If your voice cant cause an earthquake, just cross the street without looking left and right

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and BornAgainChad
Speak from your balls. Elliot Hulse has a video on stretches that help you get a deeper voice, I can find the video right now though(someone link it).

Speaks from your balls means try to imagine that your voice is coming from your balls, this will make your voice deeper because you are thinking before you talking making you take breaths and it also makes you speak from the chest. Its kind of that broscience that you know works.

Elliot Hulse has a video on stretches that help you get a deeper voice, I can find the video right now though(someone link it).

let mi strech dat mouf of yurs wite boi

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos, OCDMaxxing, Pendejo and 2 others

I recommend:

- humming

- speaking slower

- speaking via diaphragm (you want a breathy voice, which is seen as higher in sex appeal)

- using https://vocularapp.com/ to train to achieve numbers of lower than 80 Hz (60-70 Hz deepness is ideal with monotone and 0% vocal fry). Practice 2x a day with this.

other good methods are using the correct grammar of your language.
recently I'm trying to use the local slang vocabulary as more as possible to appear up to date.

I recommend:

- humming

- speaking slower

60-70 Hz is literally middle Bass range
Its is between B1 and D2 - hardly any male is able to sing that note without fry not to say speak ,(yes speaking low notes is harder unironically, not saying a single Word but speaking without sounding pathetic).

My speaking voice is around 90hz as a dramatic tenor and two guys already told me I have low voice , so those 60 Hz are a fuckin meme , unless you want to sound like russion monks lmao
Screenshot 20201112 153718

Timbre is much much much more important

If you want sexy male voice work on timbre , fix your anatomy- Justin Timberlake doesn't have low voice but his timbre is very seductive that why he can sing songs like SexyBack etc.

With 60hz voice you would sound like a fuckin Saruman jfl

Not to say you can lower voice to this 1st octave
But why ?
@000

And no fuckin surgery which results are bad
Go to speech coacher or to vocal teacher , he would help you make your voice masculine