Volcel and mentalcel is almost entirely a cope

Deleted member 5746

Deleted member 5746

Coping manlets hate me - Manlet killer
The mental gymnastics people go through to justify their bad looks are insane...
They will claim they're "volcel" or "mentalcel" or any other type of excuse for their looks they can find.
U will say water thread, but I feel people need to be reminded of this and have a realistic view of the world.
However there are a couple instances where it is possible to be a volcel or a mentalcel, and I will explain them.
1.Volceldom
Being a volcel means having the opportunity to fuck or be in a relationship with a girl you find attractive, but declining due to personal ideological reasons. If a white girl asks you to fuck her but you won't because you are a Muslim and want a Muslim wife, then you are a volcel
"Fatcel is volcel" is an utter cope.
Yeah it's easy to improve your looks if you're fat, but that doesn't make you a volcel. Anyone is able to improve their looks. Anyone is hypothetically able to ascend.
"Standardcel is volcel" is also cope. If you can't fuck girls u find attractive ur incel. After all, even the truest of truecels can go fuck a goat or a female monkey. I guess they're volcel after all huh? Their standards are just too high SMH, how dare they demand a human female.
2.Mentalceldom
The only way to be a mentalcel is if you're incapable of recognizing when women ask you to fuck them. If you have moderate or low functioning autism (high functioning autism does not count - it is synonymous with uglyness), then you qualify. If you are legally retarded (IQ below 65), you qualify. Being shy doesn't make you a "mentalcel" jfl, it makes u an abused incel who learned his place in society.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, thecel, Lolcel and 14 others
Are most people here coping?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 8853, Deleted member 11053 and 1 other person

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7125, lepo2317, Deleted member 8165 and 2 others
Dnt read but I agree with the title

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
So if women dont ask you to fuck you are a trucel

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 2597 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, Norwooder, Deleted member 8165 and 2 others
Explain why people at my looks level have sex then what is the difference between them and me
They're probably not at your looks level and you probably overestimate yourself. That or you're a religious Muslim or severely autistic, or your cock is the reason for your inceldom (dont get hard too the girls u could fuck realistically)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 2597, hebbewem and 1 other person
What if someone wants to fuck but never tried anything, like tinder or going to bars?

Because the moment i tried i had success, before i listened to the bluepill advice "chill bro the right one will come" i had no success

Maybe to think they are looksmatched with stacies. Many guys here want a supermodel tier gf while looking like this.
Images 28

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 5746
What if someone wants to fuck but never tried anything, like tinder or going to bars?

Because the moment i tried i had success, before i listened to the bluepill advice "chill bro the right one will come"
If you weren't being asked out by women or ever approached by them - that already places you in the cel category. But since u had success with dating when you put in the effort you're a nearcel, not a truecel/incel

They're probably not at your looks level and you probably overestimate yourself. That or you're a religious Muslim or severely autistic, or your cock is the reason for your inceldom (dont get hard too the girls u could fuck realistically)
So we all have severe delusion lol

• +1
If you weren't being asked out by women or ever approached by them - that already places you in the cel category. But since u had success with dating when you put in the effort you're a nearcel, not a truecel/incel
I got approached by 3psl women twice xd

It is what it is bro, you cant rely on Girls and wait to get approached. That means you would need to go out and do stuff, f.e. in bars. --> put in effort

• +1
Pretty high IQ water thread ngl
I read every letter

Being shy doesn't make you a "mentalcel" jfl, it makes u an abused incel who learned his place in society.
Brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, HighIQcel, TsarTsar444 and 2 others
You cant get laid if you stay at home 24/7 and dont meet any girls via tinder etc. Even if you are a 8psl giga chad

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 5746
You cant get laid if you stay at home 24/7 and dont meet any girls via tinder etc. Even if you are a 8psl giga chad
Cope. Try being a 8psl gigachad and tell me how that goes

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 2597
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 5746
8psl is wasted if you rot at home like most autists here
If you're 8psl you will have women looking at you through your basement window asking u to come outside so they can fuck u

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4332, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 2597 and 3 others
If you're 8psl you will have women looking at you through your basement window asking u to come outside so they can fuck u
For real now, everyone can get laid if they are not deformed. You cant tell me that you never saw subhumans with GFs on the street. Thats why being a virginity is kinda a choice.

Forum Proof: @LondonVillie :lul: :lul: :lul:

For real now, everyone can get laid if they are not deformed. You cant tell me that you never saw subhumans with GGs on the street. Thats why being a virginity is kinda a choice.

Forum Proof: @LondonVillie :lul: :lul: :lul:
Most people on this forum are deformed though.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and .👽.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597 and Deleted member 5634
That's why Salludon got arrange marriage.

• JFL
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 5746 and .👽.
There is no mentacell

All so called "mentacells" i ever saw on pls had some major looks deficit every single one

As u sayed mentacell qualify as a legit retarded guy, asperger chad still slays

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 756
There is no mentacell

All so called "mentacells" i ever saw on pls had some major looks deficit every single one

As u sayed mentacell qualify as a legit retarded guy, asperger chad still slays
Indeed it is a cope bro

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
Everyone is an incel theory

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and oldcell
The mental gymnastics people go through to justify their bad looks are insane...
They will claim they're "volcel" or "mentalcel" or any other type of excuse for their looks they can find.
U will say water thread, but I feel people need to be reminded of this and have a realistic view of the world.
However there are a couple instances where it is possible to be a volcel or a mentalcel, and I will explain them.
1.Volceldom
Being a volcel means having the opportunity to fuck or be in a relationship with a girl you find attractive, but declining due to personal ideological reasons. If a white girl asks you to fuck her but you won't because you are a Muslim and want a Muslim wife, then you are a volcel
"Fatcel is volcel" is an utter cope.
Yeah it's easy to improve your looks if you're fat, but that doesn't make you a volcel. Anyone is able to improve their looks. Anyone is hypothetically able to ascend.
"Standardcel is volcel" is also cope. If you can't fuck girls u find attractive ur incel. After all, even the truest of truecels can go fuck a goat or a female monkey. I guess they're volcel after all huh? Their standards are just too high SMH, how dare they demand a human female.
2.Mentalceldom
The only way to be a mentalcel is if you're incapable of recognizing when women ask you to fuck them. If you have moderate or low functioning autism (high functioning autism does not count - it is synonymous with uglyness), then you qualify. If you are legally retarded (IQ below 65), you qualify. Being shy doesn't make you a "mentalcel" jfl, it makes u an abused incel who learned his place in society.
no i literally am a volcel JFL

• +1
was talking to a girl like a little below my looksmatch and she wanted to fuck and i declined
You mog her hard and you’re tall right?

• +1
Reactions: Uglyandfat
You mog her hard and you’re tall right?
yeah this is a different girl then the asian one btw so this is actually twice that i’ve been a volcel jfl

• +1
You want to seem so high iq but in fact you show you are a retarded nigger

Incel=involuntary celibate= person who can't have sex even if they tried their hardest. This refers to mostly softmaxxes. If you improve your body, your face(either by getting rid of acne, getting braces, a haircut etc.) and your social skills and you still can't get laid then you are incel.

Don't alter the definition of incel to cope with the fact that if you can't get a girl if you tryhard, noone can.

These being said, if you CHOOSE to not improve your body or social abilities then you are a volcel because by definition you aren't INVOLUNTARY celibate, as you chose not to reach your potential.

• Ugh..
Reactions: TsarTsar444
volcel is giga cope,anyone who does not have extreme severe deformities can try to rape a foid with some drugs and weapons

• +1
You want to seem so high iq but in fact you show you are a retarded nigger

Incel=involuntary celibate= person who can't have sex even if they tried their hardest. This refers to mostly softmaxxes. If you improve your body, your face(either by getting rid of acne, getting braces, a haircut etc.) and your social skills and you still can't get laid then you are incel.

Don't alter the definition of incel to cope with the fact that if you can't get a girl if you tryhard, noone can.

These being said, if you CHOOSE to not improve your body or social abilities then you are a volcel because by definition you aren't INVOLUNTARY celibate, as you chose not to reach your potential.
U realize anybody can theoretically get rich and then fuck female model staceys? Right? There is no such thing as incel then. Anybody can slay by lowering their standards. For example instead of demanding a human girl u can go fuck a gorilla monkey in the zoo. Boom, no longer incel
U are the retard here

U realize anybody can theoretically get rich and then fuck female model staceys? Right? There is no such thing as incel then. Anybody can slay by lowering their standards. For example instead of demanding a human girl u can go fuck a gorilla monkey in the zoo. Boom, no longer incel
U are the retard here
Indeed I am saying incels are very rare.

If you can get laid if you dumpster dive you are standardcel

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 5746
Indeed I am saying incels are very rare.

If you can get laid if you dumpster dive you are standardcel
By your definition incels don't exist. I don't know how subhuman u have to be to get turned down by a female goat

By your definition incels don't exist. I don't know how subhuman u have to be to get turned down by a female goat
Animals don't count retard. Rape doesn't count. Necrophilia doesn't count. Any kind of abuse doesn't count

• +1
Reactions: omnisens