Volcel and mentalcel is almost entirely a cope

Animals don't count retard. Rape doesn't count. Necrophilia doesn't count. Any kind of abuse doesn't count
Necropholia indeed doesn't count.
Abuse also. Rape also.
But why don't animals count?
All living beings are related, and if a living being is conscious enough to give consent then why doesn't it count?
How is having sex with a gorilla any different from having sex with a negro? Or a Asian girl? Or does it only count when it's your cousins/sisters who are exactly genetically identical to u?

i'll have to agree with you on this one chief

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
Indeed, mentalcel is huge cope, the reason i was incel all my life is disfigured skin from acne, skinny frame, shit jaw and stuttering, everything else is cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, HighIQcel and Deleted member 5746
Indeed, mentalcel is huge cope, the reason i was incel all my life is disfigured skin from acne, skinny frame, shit jaw and stuttering, everything else is cope
What do u look like

Necropholia indeed doesn't count.
Abuse also. Rape also.
But why don't animals count?
All living beings are related, and if a living being is conscious enough to give consent then why doesn't it count?
How is having sex with a gorilla any different from having sex with a negro? Or a Asian girl? Or does it only count when it's your cousins/sisters who are exactly genetically identical to u?
One question: are you muslim?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
Mentalceldom is legit, for instance me i was started stuttering when i was 6 years old because i had an accident i was fell from balcony. And my whole primary school i mocked from my classmates i get tones of negative reinforcement from my talking. I would only friend with most outcasted clique of my class. They are guys who are bullied everyday, sometimes they even don't want to be friend with me. And i end up with being socially inept. I am still stuttering mildy when i get nervous.

Not chad = automatically an incel

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
my IQ dropped down ngl