Voluma type fillers for cheekbone, jawline projection?

O

OCDMaxxing

Sphinx
Who has had success (before afters recommended) from fillers alone?

There were guys on lookism.net who had great success and looked MM tier after the fillers were done, but not sure of long term sustainability and side effects.

Can the fillers replicate real hard BONE?

And also: if you do them in the masseter area, won't the masseter muscle and jaw movement mess them up over long term?

Which are best docs in Europe that specialize in this?

And do you recommend Voluma or other type of filler?

Thanks

I’ve had cheeks done previously and it looked amazing, it looks just like bone and had proper MM cheek bones. It’s just as good as implants.

Only problem is you have to repeat every 6 months if you want to look good year round.

Every 12 months if you use voluma

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: theanonymousone and Ammonia Clouds
I’ve had cheeks done previously and it looked amazing, it looks just like bone and had proper MM cheek bones. It’s just as good as implants.

Only problem is you have to repeat every 6 months if you want to look good year round.

Every 12 months if you use voluma
That is not a problem at all if you have the resources. Are you doing it every 6 months? Did you notice increase in sex appeal, got offered modelling gigs or more IOIs?

That is not a problem at all if you have the resources. Are you doing it every 6 months? Did you notice increase in sex appeal, got offered modelling gigs or more IOIs?
At 5ft9 I ain’t getting no modelling gigs haha.

But yeah will repeat treatment every 6 months.

I get iois here and there, but did before as well. But don’t really pay attention, but it definitely adds an extra 0.5 psl to your overall aesthetics. I am already with someone, I don’t care about other females. My lookmaxing is just for my own satisfaction tbh.

Sometimes even 1 solid psl if you do jaw and cheeks and have good results

• +1
Reactions: SLA
At 5ft9 I ain’t getting no modelling gigs haha.

But yeah will repeat treatment every 6 months.

I get iois here and there, but did before as well. But don’t really pay attention, but it definitely adds an extra 0.5 psl to your overall aesthetics. I am already with someone, I don’t care about other females. My lookmaxing is just for my own satisfaction tbh.

Sometimes even 1 solid psl if you do jaw and cheeks and have good results
Interesting, you do only on cheek area? For cheekbones? Nothing else?

Which doctor are you using or is that a secret? Can you share before afters with eyes blanked out so you are anonimized?

The new stuff can last 12-18 months.

• +1
Reactions: ascentium