Vontoocut- Blackpilled youtuber for the youngins in here

hoodcurry

hoodcurry

Iron

A lotta advice he gives is more more relevant to the younger demographic in school rn than what you might read on this forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Deleted member 7012, LowTierNormie and 13 others
reminder:
this is the guy who said that whites/curries/asians/middle easterns are aliens
and only black people are to humans only they have souls

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SoyGune, Deleted member 4053, Entschuldigung and 15 others
reminder:
Meanwhile black homocide rate in the us...
D164062E B59E 493E A874 62E5F04A15AE

• +1
Reactions: eyearea, benchortable and goat2x
Meanwhile black homocide rate in the us...
View attachment 574563
He is a weird kid
he has no understanding of science,biology or human evolution yet he tries to speak like a fucking scientist
forgot to mention that if a white kid said that he would be kicked out of school.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Peroxide, Warlow and 8 others
He is a weird kid
he has no understanding of science,biology or human evolution yet he tries to speak like a fucking scientist
forgot to mention that if a white kid said that he would be kicked out of school.
he's a conspiracy theorist & legitimately retarded

• +1
Reactions: The Bleach Pill, YoungRichNigga, Warlow and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6113 and Sikkunt23
He’s a we wuz kangz coper but he’s based nonetheless.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and SoyGune
reminder:
based

• JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel
These are the great philosophers of our time?
Makes me want to go live in a monastery and never come out

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers, St. Wristcel and goat2x
reminder:
Sounds based, i like his hair tho

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
  • JFL
Reactions: The Bleach Pill
reminder:
Capture

• JFL
He is retarded fuck his hair jfl
He things tupac is alive and covid is a 5g scam
tupac was an industry planted closet homosexual and his death was fake as fuck tho......

and stop simplifying conspiracies as covid=5g when thats not what is said

covid's symptoms are flu like,
it is reported that 5g exposure can also give flu like symptoms and shit like oxidative stress which is a "covid symptom", hence in cities where theres alot of 5g, people will start getting these symptoms automatically believe they now have the corona virus, thats where people were making connections,
5g tech helps making it seem that people are getting covid by getting the same symptoms from a different source

5g is a small piece of the covid scam, its not even a big part of it

majority of the shit von talks about is based and legit shit, but when he starts talking on white people arent true people and dont havee souls and shit is when im like ok wtf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz, RecessedPrettyboy, Warlow and 1 other person
he's a turbomanlet

tupac was an industry planted closet homosexual and his death was fake as fuck tho......

it is reported that 5g exposure can also give flu like symptoms and shit like oxidative stress which is a "covid symptom", hence in cities where theres alot of 5g, people will start getting these symptoms automatically believe they now have the corona virus, thats where people were making connections,
5g tech helps making it seem that people are getting covid by getting the same symptoms from a different source

majority of the shit von talks about is based and legit shit, but when he starts talking on white people arent true people and dont havee souls and shit is when im like ok wtf
Didnt read
Kill yoursekf conspiracy tard you have no proof faggot stop talking to me

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1862 and RecessedPrettyboy
Didnt read
Kill yoursekf conspiracy tard you have no proof faggot stop talking to me
lol read an article once an a while

He would go er if he looked at dating studies

I dont think it matters to him black women go for black men and we know what he thinks of white women lmao

• JFL
lol read an article once an a while
From what you faggot did you read it from
Wokefaggots.com
Shut your bitchass up
You really think there is a 5g wire in mask you are such a silly nigga

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862 and reptiles
From what you faggot did you read it from
Wokefaggots.com
Shut your bitchass up
You really think there is a 5g wire in mask you are such a silly nigga
did you read what i said about the 5g to covid connection?
i didnt even say anything controversial lol

did you read what i said about the 5g to covid connection?
i didnt even say anything controversial lol
No i didnt i said it already LOOL
Shut up with ur conspiracies they are fake

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy and reptiles
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy and alligatordude
You are low iq conspiracy tard
You beleive that the earth is flat too jfl at you peahead sub 30 iq subhuman
Stop replying to me
low iq

and a subhuman

tupac was indeed a faggot

• +1
Reactions: alligatordude
The guy says some redpill which is good, but he is retarted as fuck and sometimes doesnt know how basic biology and scienie things work

i watch him along with soilluminati/spiritual so only for entertainment, alot of the stuff they say are bs

• +1
Reactions: litaz and PYT
I dont think it matters to him black women go for black men and we know what he thinks of white women lmao
Hes coping hard, everyone prefers white women theres no debate

What he says about not investing in heavy conversation is right. Stop texting girls trying to banter with them just for some validation, tell them when you're free and sort out a date ASAP. Or do what no one else does and FaceTime her to sort out a date instead, it shows that you're comfortable enough to talk to a stranger.

• +1
Reactions: litaz, PYT and hoodcurry
yooo i watch this dude! bit uninformed but he has some good advice, he make a vid on 'does size matter' lmao

• +1
Reactions: hoodcurry
If only i used be as low inhib as to contribute to the mental degeneracy of the world's youth through online video platforms.
Dunning-Kruger in full effect

A lotta advice he gives is more more relevant to the younger demographic in school rn than what you might read on this forum

Dw, and I am not going to.

He is not suitable for giving sound advice to virgin guys, with that jaw and cheekbones.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and The Bleach Pill

congrats, your IQ is below 50

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and The Bleach Pill
the nigga said theres gonna be a war with aliens at the end of this year lmao. I guarantee all his followers are sub 80iq blacks

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x and Deleted member 1862
the nigga said theres gonna be a war with aliens at the end of this year lmao. I guarantee all his followers are sub 80iq blacks
the absolute state of looksmax

• +1
Reactions: The Bleach Pill
the absolute state of looksmax
tbh
the off topic is shit too
1 month ago it was atleast expose threads now its fucking race baiting
and the worst thing is that i do it too

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862 and Deleted member 4053
Vontoocut made me get on my shit and become more spiritual back in March but now he’s way outta pocket and says there is going to be a time in December 21st when the sun will go out for three days and black people will reach100% power

• +1
Reactions: PYT
tbh
the off topic is shit too
1 month ago it was atleast expose threads now its fucking race baiting
and the worst thing is that i do it too
Idea the downfall of .me coming back in January when the new shitty ass users were shitting out gay threads left and right

• Hmm...
Vontoocut made me get on my shit and become more spiritual back in March but now he’s way outta pocket and says there is going to be a time in December 21st when the sun will go out for three days and black people will reach100% power
nigga was spitting facts then he started including race and making spiritual shit. All his early shit is facts, too bad that shit got to his head and he think he a prophet nigga a weirdo now

• +1
Reactions: hoodcurry, Deleted member 4053 and goat2x
nigga was spitting facts then he started including race and making spiritual shit. All his early shit is facts, too bad that shit got to his head and he think he a prophet nigga a weirdo now
yehh i liked some of his videos
but these fucking non stop cosnpiracies/race/science and all that is laughable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053 and PYT
yehh i liked some of his videos
but these fucking non stop cosnpiracies/race/science and all that is laughable
niggas really out here thinking staring at the sun for hours a day is a good idea. jfl