Respect to the Troops restored.
Natural energies promoted.
No more kissing Dictators ass.
No more Pandemic.
Recovered economy.
America back to normalcy pre-trump.

I could go on and on but Mr.Chad Biden you receive my endorsement
00young-biden-superJumbo.jpg
Biden is Chinas slave he sold his soul to chinese governement and china leaks hunter biden smoking crack videos, your country is gonna lose with china and then we'll be nothing more than gooks slaves, but you still voted for biden because you believe anything he says good luck with Kamala Harris as president she doesnt even know if shes black or hindu jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, KaczynskiCel, Baldingman1998 and 8 others
Less Taxes for non top 1%ers.

Biden will remove step up basis which will put less $$$ into the economy, will remove 1031 exchange which will decrease supply and stifle RE, will impose a carbon tax that will increase prices of utilities and gasoline, will put 7% corporate tax increase that will make corporations cut costs/wages for workers, will change the entire tax benefit of the 401(k)

Forgiven Student Loans.

Will give less incentive to join the military

Because using African child slave labor to create batteries for solar energy is efficient and ethical

• +1
Reactions: umzazi, Deleted member 7313, 6’1Chink and 3 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 4804 and 1 other person
Imagine voting for more tax

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Rasputin, Deleted member 7313, Danish_Retard and 3 others
When student loans are forgiven, it means that every other person is forced to pay for meme degrees and bad life choices. Fuck Biden.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, umzazi, Deleted member 7313 and 3 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, TheAnomaly, Lmao and 2 others
Thanks bro, this nigga finna make legal immigration easier hopefully. That's all I care about. Fuck politics.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Rasputin, Deleted member 7313 and 9 others
as soon as biden is enacted president coronavirus will cease to exist tbh ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wasted, SkinjobCatastrophe, sytyl and 2 others
reminder this kike lord wants to steal those peoples money who have earnt it

reduce free market

in practise increase tax

destroy the economy with universal healthcare

the military will suffer

a war will most likely in the east for more gdp due to the gdp of america being massively spent of socialsit tricks

and ofc he is leftist which means he will be a puppet of the kike

next 4 years of america gonna go to shit

if you knew anythign about a country, leadership, economics you would've voted trump

the economy will plummet, average earnings will go to shit and the wefare state will happen

crimes and degeneracy wil rise to to niggers and foids being "liberated"

police will be weakend allowing crime to thrive

with free education peopel will take useless degrees that DO NOTHING and will reduce your gdp out put

reminder in 4 years when ur country is a degenerate shithole you will be to blame

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, umzazi, Deleted member 7313 and 1 other person
imagine voting

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6485b025t, wasted, Baldingman1998 and 4 others
Thanks bro, this nigga finna make legal immigration easier hopefully. That's all I care about. Fuck politics.
Great more Low IQ ethnics to raise crime rates and smell bad and breed on the the tax payer's dime
4jfk8t

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: ThreadMatters, Shrek2OnDvD, Baldingman1998 and 4 others
Who cares ? trumps gonna win anyways

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rasputin, sytyl and TheAnomaly
Jfl at voting

Legit tbh.

If trump wasn’t a retard I could have spent the summer at a beach, and instead of retarded coronavirus online Uni I could do in person.

trump owes me 6 lays (4 for semester average and one for summer).

unless he lets me ravage ivanka and Melania 6 times, I will vote for biden

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Rasputin, highT and 5 others
Great more Low IQ ethnics to raise crime rates and smell bad and breed on the the tax payer's dime
View attachment 771534
exactly what i was thinking. if anything you need to start stripping niggers and sand niggers of their american citizenship and deporting them en masse. abolish yearly diversity visa lottery as well

• JFL
Reactions: ThreadMatters, Biggdink, Baldingman1998 and 4 others
for 90% of the reasons why you're voting Biden there's only 1 question:

Who will pay for all that?!

If taxes are going to be lower for the middle-class, theres no money to do any of that. Look at ridiculous tax systems like we have in the netherlands to see what you have to do to get money for that shit. It's impossible to get rich or wealthy here through wageslaving. Almost nobody makes net 6 figures, legit impossible even with 60hour/week work.

• +1
Reactions: Biggdink, Baldingman1998, TheAnomaly and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: CsCurry
for 90% of the reasons why you're voting Biden there's only 1 question:

Who will pay for all that?!

If taxes are going to be lower for the middle-class, theres no money to do any of that. Look at ridiculous tax systems like we have in the netherlands to see what you have to do to get money for that shit. It's impossible to get rich or wealthy here through wageslaving. Almost nobody makes net 6 figures, legit impossible even with 60hour/week work.
The top 1% will foot the bill, the majority of americans will not pay less than under Trump hell they'll probably pay less.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 275
Ah yes, because the second Biden takes presidency the pandemic will magically dissappear.
Trump voters really are Low IQ they take everything at face value. Unlike Trump who inflicted himself with his own virus and caused the virus to spread so much because he thought only "blue states" would be affected Mr.Biden has a plan and will enact a number of national orders to rid us of the virus or at least put it to a level you don't have to stay inside 24/7 because there's a fucking outbreak at the local park, church, school, or white house.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9837, Biggdink, Danish_Retard and 2 others
View attachment 771415
Universal Healthcare.
Affordable College.
Better Education System.
Forgiven Student Loans.
More Jobs.
No more Nepotism in the White House.
No more Pandemic.
Recovered economy.

- Universal healthcare will not happen under Biden. It will take at least a decade for America to have a national healthcare service that is free, assuming the democrats control all branches of government (they don’t even have the senate and the Supreme Court is a pipe dream unless they pack the court, which will lead to a political crisis)

- Believing that he will have less taxes for non 1% income earners but also have student loan forgiveness and free medical services is straight up delusion.

- Isn’t he also removing trumps tax cuts completely, which included a tax cut for the middle class? Which alongside Biden not planning any tax cut for the middle class means taxes will effectively be raised on non 1% income earners

- Biden is not going to produce more jobs than Trump when he is increasing corporate taxes and taxes on the 1% lmfao

- The corona virus will cease to exist once he gets into power? Democrat ran states have heavily contributed towards covid deaths and cases in the US. The US doesn’t operate under a unitary system either, states have power to govern their own pandemic response.

- The US economy will recover either way, if anything it’ll recover faster under Trump. Trump’s record on economy is nearly flawless.

Everything else listed here is a pipe dream. Are you a fool?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ThreadMatters, wagbox, Biggdink and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Baldingman1998, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
- Universal healthcare will not happen under Biden. It will take at least a decade for America to have a national healthcare service that is free, assuming the democrats control all branches of government (they don’t even have the senate and the Supreme Court is a pipe dream unless they pack the court, which will lead to a political crisis)

- Believing that he will have less taxes for non 1% income earners but also have student loan forgiveness and free medical services is straight up delusion.

- Isn’t he also removing trumps tax cuts completely, which included a tax cut for the middle class? Which alongside Biden not planning any tax cut for the middle class means taxes will effectively be raised on non 1% income earners

- Biden is not going to produce more jobs than Trump when he is increasing corporate taxes and taxes on the 1% lmfao

- The corona virus will cease to exist once he gets into power? Democrat ran states have heavily contributed towards covid deaths and cases in the US. The US doesn’t operate under a unitary system either, states have power to govern their own pandemic response.

- The US economy will recover either way, if anything it’ll recover faster under Trump. Trump’s record on economy is nearly flawless.

Voting for a man who inflicted himself and his wife/son with his own so called "fake virus" is the lowest iq thing possible, I won't even bother to debate these points as anyone who's not an idiot knows a man like that should not be in charge.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 8771 and 1 other person
billie tiddies 🥴 🥴 🥴

Trump voters really are Low IQ they take everything at face value. Unlike Trump who inflicted himself with his own virus and caused the virus to spread so much because he thought only "blue states" would be affected Mr.Biden has a plan and will enact a number of national orders to rid us of the virus or at least put it to a level you don't have to stay inside 24/7 because there's a fucking outbreak at the local park, church, school, or white house.
The only way to rid America of the virus is a cure. European countries implemented strict lockdowns earlier this year only to have massive spikes in their 2nd wave. You clearly don’t know how any of this works

• +1
Reactions: Biggdink
Voting for a man who inflicted himself and his wife/son with his own so called "fake virus" is the lowest iq thing possible, I won't even bother to debate these points as anyone who's not an idiot knows a man like that should not be in charge.
You’re deflecting so hard at this point. Are we not talking about Biden here? Trump “inflicting himself with the virus” is completely irrelevant in if he should be a political leader or not.

• +1
Reactions: Biggdink and umzazi
Reminder that this is the average Amerimutt :

lol11371.png
FUCKING ETHNIC COPE

Gee honey it sure is nice to live in a White Neighbourhood with White Schools and White Jobs, the Blacks must be seperated from Whites cause they're mostly gangbanging Low IQ and cant compete with us unless standards are lowered significantly

Hey Mr White Guy everybody is created equal, only difference is skin color please invite these poor people into your schools and jobs and neighbourhoods, and if they fail you will foot the bill with healthcare and welfare, also they will get hired over you just cause they're not white, Affirmative Action

Dont worry no need to vote on this matter it will be mandatory and if you dont like it you're a racist and stuck in your outdated beliefs,

However Israel must remain mostly Jewish tho and no mixed marriages either!
Happymerchant 1

Be864b432f5858d893443d35c8bebfd3
Screenshot 20201030 130213 Gallery

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wasted, Biggdink, Baldingman1998 and 5 others
Preview of next 4 years if Biden wins

Attachments

• B7BE981C-8A25-4EF2-8971-FD30BB783FC4.jpeg
    B7BE981C-8A25-4EF2-8971-FD30BB783FC4.jpeg
    511.2 KB · Views: 22
  • JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions

• +1
Reactions: Biggdink

>healthcare

the later we get universal healthcare, the better.
Healthcare costs more for old people, and getting healthcare at 40 is better for me because that’s when it starts to get expensive.

>muh economy

Trumps economic record is literal dogshit. His economic growth is the same as Obama’s last 3 years and Obama had the disadvantage of coming out of a recession.

Trump just printed lots of money to make the economy “worth more”.

the best way to make the economy better is to unironically import a Bunch of mexicans to work at slave wage levels so everything is cheap as fuck like China does with their Muslim concentration camp slaves.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9837, Baldingman1998, sytyl and 2 others
FUCKING ETHNIC COPE

Gee honey it sure is nice to live in a White Neighbourhood with White Schools and White Jobs, the Blacks must be seperated from Whites cause they're mostly gangbanging Low IQ and cant compete with us unless standards are lowered significantly
View attachment 771575

Hey Mr White Guy everybody is created equal, only difference is skin color please invite these poor people into your schools and jobs and neighbourhoods, and if they fail you will foot the bill with healthcare and welfare, also they will get hired over you just cause they're not white, Affirmative Action

Dont worry no need to vote on this matter it will be mandatory and if you dont like it you're a racist and stuck in your outdated beliefs,

However Israel must remain mostly Jewish tho and no mixed marriages either!
View attachment 771580
View attachment 771582View attachment 771584

Nigga I ain't reading any of that.

JFL if you think I'm some kind of knight fighting for ethnics. I only seek my own benefit. Fuck amerimutts, ethnics and fuck your politics too.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8771
Nigga I ain't reading any of that.

JFL if you think I'm some kind of knight fighting for ethnics. I only seek my own benefit. Fuck amerimutts, ethnics and fuck your politics too.
Only Low IQ people dont care about politics, when the Communists take over and force you into slave labor camps Im sure you'll care then

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ThreadMatters, Biggdink, Deleted member 7313 and 1 other person
trump owes me 6 lays (4 for semester average and one for summer).

unless he lets me ravage ivanka and Melania 6 times, I will vote for biden
:lul: :lul: :lul: every citizen gets 6 slays on them

• +1
Reactions: CsCurry
Only Low IQ people dont care about politics, when the Communists take over and force you into slave labor camps Im sure you'll care then

Ok high IQ rotter, still no care. Now stop sending useless alerts my way.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837, 5'8manlet, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 1 other person
>healthcare

the later we get universal healthcare, the better.
Healthcare costs more for old people, and getting healthcare at 40 is better for me because that’s when it starts to get expensive.

>muh economy

Trumps economic record is literal dogshit. His economic growth is the same as Obama’s last 3 years and Obama had the disadvantage of coming out of a recession.

Trump just printed lots of money to make the economy “worth more”.

the best way to make the economy better is to unironically import a Bunch of mexicans to work at slave wage levels so everything is cheap as fuck like China does with their Muslim concentration camp slaves.
Trumps economic record isnt dog shit, even liberals acknowledge the economic growth that has happened under trump.

- wage growth
- unemployment in free fall before corona
- strong GDP growth
- strong wage growth

Trumps economy was healthy in all ways possible. Keep coping

Are you retarded? The practice of quantitative easing and printing money endlessly has been occurring since the gold standard got thrown out. Even with that, it’s not a good explanation for the economic growth under trump.

At this point you’re exposing yourself for being severely low Iq. There’s literally no point in importing a bunch of Mexicans when we’re literally at the dawn of the 4th industrial revolution. There will be next to no jobs available for them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837, Biggdink, umzazi and 1 other person
Funny how it's always losers like the ones on this forum that love trump, tells you something about his voters :lul:

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: wagbox, Deleted member 7313 and Administrator
Biden is a demented, corrupt child-toucher. His running mate only made a name for herself ‘cause she slobbed Willie’s willy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Biggdink and Administrator
tbh I don't understand why anyone would vote for Trump, he's a retard and has made every person in the rest of the world lose the respect we once had for America.

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9837, Biggdink, Deleted member 7313 and 2 others
so in other words, you voted for the genocide of your race?

• JFL
Reactions: Administrator
my prediction is trump will lose but contest the loss through court and then win

tbh jfl at people who fervently support either side right now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837, Deleted member 3702, Deleted member 8771 and 2 others
View attachment 771415
Universal Healthcare.
Affordable College.
Better Education System.
Forgiven Student Loans.
More Jobs.
No more Nepotism in the White House.
No more Pandemic.
Recovered economy.

Dn rd https://hoodsite.com/china-releases-video-hunter-biden-sex-tape-smoking-crack/