Waist to hip ratio matters just as much as the actual width of the shoulders, my own example

D

Deleted member 5093

Iron
Im the guy in the middle, notice that the taller guy on the left has wider shoulders than me but the width of his hips combined with a higher bf% makes him looks a little worse, he actually looks really good when he lean's down. The guy on my right has the same shoulder width but again slightly wider hips. Losing body fat and increasing upper body mass, chest, shoulders, traps... can make anyone look better even if you dont have a great frame. Also getting a wider back with proper pullups will make you look wider.
Looking good

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Kingkellz, Golden Glass and 4 others
guy on the left has leukemia

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: godirl, Gazzamogga, BigBoy and 7 others
So, he's juicing and yet still has that shit body?
Nope, natrual high test, good looking dude actually, just has the acne problem, i have acne too, went on accutane for it snd im still using adpalene and a topical antibiotic, if it runs in your family and you have high test you will get acne 100%. If you have the no acne gene then you hit the lottery.

Im the guy in the middle, notice that the taller guy on the left has wider shoulders than me but the width of his hips combined with a higher bf% makes him looks a little worse, he actually looks really good when he lean's down. The guy on my right has the same shoulder width but again slightly wider hips. Losing body fat and increasing upper body mass, chest, shoulders, traps... can make anyone look better even if you dont have a great frame. Also getting a wider back with proper pullups will make you look wider.View attachment 257294
Aesthetic af bro

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
my hips are as wide as my shoulders

my hips are as wide as my shoulders
Yes, like i said, lower bf, work on shoulders, chest, back, arms. A good frame with muscle looks better but a shitty frame with muscle still looks better than a shitty frame with no muscle.

Yes, like i said, lower bf, work on shoulders, chest, back, arms. A good frame with muscle looks better but a shitty frame with muscle still looks better than a shitty frame with no muscle.

my friends and family describe my body type as “retired bodybuilder“

my friends and family describe my body type as “retired bodybuilder“
That can be good or bad depending on the individual:feelsgood:

thats not hips to waist, if it is they mog you cause of thick waist and pelvis

thats not hips to waist, if it is they mog you cause of thick waist and pelvis
A wide pelvis is a feminine trait, a thick muscular waist due to strong obliques is not

One thing you forgot to mention as well, Ribcage to Waist ratio. Yours is better than the other two.

RIBCAGE to Wasit ratio is so underrated here.

A wide waist is cause by wide pelvis
Not necessarily, im an mma fighter so my obliques and core are much thicker than a regular gym dude's. Conor mcgregor is a good example, tiny pelvis but strong waist. My pelvis has always been small, even when i didnt lift i had a v taper.

Not necessarily, im an mma fighter so my obliques and core are much thicker than a regular gym dude's. Conor mcgregor is a good example, tiny pelvis but strong waist. My pelvis has always been small, even when i didnt lift i had a v taper.
Do oblique workout add 2 inches on waist? How I can avoid thickening waist from abs?

Damn my nigga RoyPurdy on looksmax?

Never thought Id see the day.

Nice physique OP.

Ribcage can play a key role here too. So trying to expand your ribcage is also a good idea to beneficially later these proportions

Do oblique workout add 2 inches on waist? How I can avoid thickening waist from abs?
Dont do a lot of twisting ab exercises, it natrually happens in striking sports since you're constantly twisting your core from either punching or kicking... Have you ever seen a fighter with a small little waist?

Nice physique OP.

Ribcage can play a key role here too. So trying to expand your ribcage is also a good idea to beneficially later these proportions
how to

Nope, natrual high test, good looking dude actually, just has the acne problem, i have acne too, went on accutane for it snd im still using adpalene and a topical antibiotic, if it runs in your family and you have high test you will get acne 100%. If you have the no acne gene then you hit the lottery.
acne gene jfl, autism at its finest

great physique op.