Wait, so can you be smart about fillers?

Yes he is! All bookings have been paused because of lockdown, though.
What do you think about the potential idea of using Radiesse to cause bone formation?

There are studies citating that it has biocompatibility at the bony interface and suggests that it can lead to new bone formation in presence of osteoprogenitor cels that are located in the periosteum.

I think that if this were to be the case you might combine it with some bonesmahing hgh or smth and get noticeable results.

@Intjcel

Last edited:
What will OP look like in 10 years? You know all that skin gets stretched out and starts to sag.

What do you think about the potential idea of using Radiesse to cause bone formation?

There are studies citating that it has biocompatibility at the bony interface and suggests that it can lead to new bone formation in presence of osteoprogenitor cels that are located in the periosteum.

I think that if this were to be the case you might combine it with some bonesmahing hgh or smth and get noticeable results.

@Intjcel
I really do like Radiesse as a filler - especially since it can be used, like you said, to enhance the bone contours of the face. Plus it's not hydrophilic and doesn't retain water, so it doesn't give off a puffy or bloated appearance which can sometimes happen with some hyaluronic acid fillers (this is dependent on the individual, and differs from person to person - not everyone will have this puffy look).

That's a quite an interesting study you mentioned, I'll definitely have to look into it!

• +1
Reactions: lasthope and RAITEIII
dumb answer it just doesn't

your fillers will look dogshit
if u cant easily hang out with 18-20 yo andhave fun in college its over
or bullshit cope is survival instinct bs

@Intjcel
Well, self injecting is to a degree difficult. It's very inconvenient and, well, ye, difficult. It's easy to fuck up imo, so irreversability is something that I'm afraid of.
Otherwise seems good. I wouldn't do it without much more experience. I do struggle with ha, like it takes me a while to try to inject. It takes a lot of force to try to squeeze out the filler from syringe, because while self-injecting, you have shitty leverage. Ah, fuck.
But if you had experience, esp. on others and have acquired good intuition for the stuff, it could be great.
It seems to me, that I'm praising fillers, as they're great. On the other hand, what are the long term consequences...? You know what? It doesn't matter to me anymore. I have very little life left to live, for that to matter.
Filler injection today didn't go well. I've tried the chinese stuff, but it acts very strange. Reminds me of water, rather than a filler like juvederm.
Also fuck injecting in the forehead. Didn't expect it to go this... Bad?
Too many arteries in the forehead and I hit them 50% of the time. My entire face was as if after somebody has been slaughtered. And you need to inject there so little, but the pov you get from self injection is so shitty, for such miniscule amounts, you don't know whether you've injected anything at all or too much.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
Well, self injecting is to a degree difficult. It's very inconvenient and, well, ye, difficult. It's easy to fuck up imo, so irreversability is something that I'm afraid of.
Otherwise seems good. I wouldn't do it without much more experience. I do struggle with ha, like it takes me a while to try to inject. It takes a lot of force to try to squeeze out the filler from syringe, because while self-injecting, you have shitty leverage. Ah, fuck.
But if you had experience, esp. on others and have acquired good intuition for the stuff, it could be great.
It seems to me, that I'm praising fillers, as they're great. On the other hand, what are the long term consequences...? You know what? It doesn't matter to me anymore. I have very little life left to live, for that to matter.
Filler injection today didn't go well. I've tried the chinese stuff, but it acts very strange. Reminds me of water, rather than a filler like juvederm.
Too many arteries in the forehead and I hit them 50% of the time. My entire face was as if after somebody has been slaughtered. And you need to inject there so little, but the pov you get from self injection is so shitty, for such miniscule amounts, you don't know whether you've injected anything at all or too much.
Boyo it sounds like you might not be informed enough or buying the right products.

Where did you learn this stuff from? There's a very educative group on Facebook called The Kaos Tribe. I would recommend giving it a read.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
Do u think u can't ascend?

Do u think u can't ascend?
I've read about the kaos on here, probably from you. It's just that I don't have fb, so I never checked.
I learned from youtube.
I have juvederm, but it is expensive, I've also got chinese fillers, because was very curious, how they will compare to juvederm, as they're dirt cheap.
It's just forehead problems imo. There are so many arteries there, I don't think you can avoid hitting them... I'm not a nurse/md, so I didn't anticipate and expect that. It's fine though, not a big deal.
Yesterday I went on a date, and tbh, I personally performed worse than on any other date before, but the girl still liked me a lot for some reason. So there will be a second date now, too.
So I have some hopes.
What was unusual, is that she carried the date for me and made it easier on me. Generally I feel like I had to put in so much more effort into it, than the girl to never even get a second chance. I.e. high effort = no reward. Low effort = high reward. Makes no sense.
I'm not here to become a slayer, I just want ltr/girl that loves me and adores me.
Hoping for the best. Fillers did help, imo.

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
imagine how expensive it is. If you need more than a couple of ml, get surgery instead. Unless you're stupidly rich

Fillers are like siren calls. Sounds really good but It's the best way to end up bogdanoffmaxxed.
Osteotomies or death tbh.
This tbh is the truth.
Suppose your administrator messes up, Then you have to use Hyaluronidase to dissolve the filler. Which also destroys the hyaluronic acid made by your body. That's why people say fillers age you.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodStyle
looks like he could have just gotten lipo but doctors gotta keep selling their fillers