Want to get HIGH SEXY CHEEKBONES [Hollow cheeks] ? GTFIH

Almu

Almu

This exercise works the Zygomatic Major muscles.
Those muscles start at the corners of the mouth and go all the way up to your temples.
When those muscles are firm and toned, we get high defined cheekbones.
It also diminishes nasolabial lines.

There could also be a chance that you get hollow cheeks through those exercises since it hypertrophies the Zygomatic Major muscle wich goes along wich hollow cheeks. Im not sure about that.
The person below has good Zygomatic major muscles

111 1

The exercise:

This GIRL right here flexing with her gigantic cheekbone muscles

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Mexicanboi, Ethnicope and 3 others
high and protruding cheekbones is a feminine trait

Last edited:
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos, Almu and Deleted member 2846
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 656, EthnicelAscension and Almu
asmr

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
High cheekbones are masculine trait because they make your eye area better and give your more hunter look like sean o pry have

• Love it
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
exercise for bones jfl. Jfl if you thing you will get better zygos by trainging some musle

• +1
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos, middayshowers and RamRanchCowboy
high and protruding cheekbones is a feminine trait
High cheekbones are masculine trait because they make your eye area better and give your more hunter look like sean o pry have

Interesting, clearly similar to the zygomaticus muscle exercision.

• +1
Reactions: Almu
it looks feminine lmao how do u not see it
ur traditonal blackpill thought of (more visible bone mass = masculine) is failing you
he looks like a fucking vamire serial killer

• +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov
he looks like a fucking vamire serial killer
View attachment 219393
he would still look like a serial killer if his cheekbones werent overly protruding

yes you should have cheekbones that are visibly out, but not ones that extremely protrude out, its feminine, o pry is deal

Aspie 300 iq science: maybe it can cause bone growth aswell (wolff's law)

'looks feminine' shit isn't so black & white tbh

depends on ur harmony

but this shit is giga cope I'd say

This exercise works the Zygomatic Major muscles.
Those muscles start at the corners of the mouth and go all the way up to your temples.
When those muscles are firm and toned, we get high defined cheekbones.
It also diminishes nasolabial lines.

There could also be a chance that you get hollow cheeks through those exercises since it hypertrophies the Zygomatic Major muscle wich goes along wich hollow cheeks. Im not sure about that.
The person below has good Zygomatic major muscles

View attachment 219394

The exercise:

This GIRL right here flexing with her gigantic cheekbone muscles

This woman is like astrosky, she got fillers/implants and "claims" that her "amazing" bones are due to some pointless exercise/mewing. Disgusting...

This woman is like astrosky, she got fillers/implants and blames her "amazing" bones on some exercise/mewing. Disgusting...
where’s the evidence on fillers or implants?

he would still look like a serial killer if his cheekbones werent overly protruding

yes you should have cheekbones that are visibly out, but not ones that extremely protrude out, its feminine, o pry is deal
its over

No cheekbones don’t do that idiot
High cheekbones just give you hollow cheeks

I think its the cheekbone projection that matters. Mine are fairly highs set, but lack forward projection and I dont have hollow cheeks unless in god lighting

and b4 someone says lose weight.. im 50 kg

This is probably cope but I'm gonna do it for a few months and see if there's a difference. It might not change your bone mass but I am of the belief that beauty in humans is mostly about health and effectiveness. so if you have a stronger and healthier face you will probably be better looking. There are exceptions to this though like super thick buccal muscles not looking good. Hopefully along with chewing this can help give me hollow cheeks.

I can't tell if this girl has cheek fillers or not, looking closely i don't think she does but i'm no expert

• +1
Reactions: far336, DianabolDownie and Deleted member 2846
years of chewing mastic gum has worn down my molars. jfl my dentist said i have the molars of an old man and might need dentures if i continue chewing
over if you dont have vibranium molars

No cheekbones don’t do that idiot
High cheekbones just give you hollow cheeks
High cheekbones are nearer to eyes than low.its logical