[OP] Want your opinion about me

Jack

Jack

Apprentice
Bro prettyboymax now
You also have an upturned nose which is ideal for prettyboy types, but could be bad for masculine types

Last edited:
Y

Yungyphnx

Trainee
Bro prettyboymax now
You also have an upturned nose which is ideal for prettyboy types, but could be bad for masculine types
Honestly idk what is better in girl's eyes, to be masculine or pretty

Y

Yungyphnx

Trainee
You should dress and style your hair like an Eboy

Whats your height?
Know nothing about ebony, but will google it. In my country "eboy" is only rap addlib. I'm 182 cm
Idk if the problem is your nose, or your philtrum.
Well I checked my midface - it's the same as almost everyone have. But nose is shorter then standard + it's upturned

6ft5manlet

6ft5manlet

giga mogger
Know nothing about ebony, but will google it. In my country "eboy" is only rap addlib. I'm 182 cm

Well I checked my midface - it's the same as almost everyone have. But nose is shorter then standard + it's upturned
Prettyboy, eboy, its the typical tiktok kid that looks "cute" to girls. Decent height, you should do good.

JustTrynaGrow

JustTrynaGrow

Instructor
Bruh fix your eyebrows they look terrible imo
Legit they look like my aunt's

Joyride

Joyride

fat and ugly
that shirt youre wearing is 2 sizes too big. other than that you look good

Bewusst

Bewusst

Change is hard. Acceptance is even harder.
You look similar to me 1 1/2 years ago. You need to fix your severely asymmetrical eyebrows. Make them thicker, grow new hairs around them and bring them down as much as possible - especially the arches. Minoxidil or a good eyebrow serum under and around your brows, Botox or a reverse thread lift which you might have to repeat every couple months to bring them down and then less often for maintenance. When you reached good thickness and grew enough new hair, shape them with an eyebrow razorblade to make them more straight and masculine.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 1, Bluepilled: 1)

• TubOfLard