Warn users who makes thread about rating themselves every day

Status
Not open for further replies.
inceletto

inceletto

Retired
Time online
52d 18h 12m
They are doing this nonsense "Rate Me" threads every day meanwhile nothing changed about theirself.They are making forum unserious and gives a bad image about this forum if you see the forum as a stranger.They think we are here to humiliate ourselves.Would be glad to take this suggestion.
@Sergeant

H

her

Mod
Time online
101d 14h 49m
I’m pretty sure that’s already a thing, at least that’s what I do when I see the user is constantly posting the same thread.

inceletto

inceletto

Retired
Time online
52d 18h 12m
I’m pretty sure that’s already a thing, at least that’s what I do when I see the user is constantly posting the same thread.
you like mostly warning me boss,no you guys don't warn guys like johann,toth and like them

H

her

Mod
Time online
101d 14h 49m
you like mostly warning me boss,no you guys don't warn guys like johann,toth and like them
Do you think I target you or something? I warn whoever deserves a warning, and if you keep getting warned by me, you probably deserved it every time.

inceletto

inceletto

Retired
Time online
52d 18h 12m
Do you think I target you or something? I warn whoever deserves a warning, and if you keep getting warned by me, you probably deserved it every time.
i'm joking boss,you had always right to warn me i did shitposts where i shouldn't do

• So sad
Reactions: her
needsolution

needsolution

Zephir
Time online
156d 15h 31m
yeah it is:
Post low effort/spam content, and advertisement.
  • Replies such as "cope" or "soy" doesn't contribute anything to the conversation. This rule is relaxed in the OffTopic subforum. Blatant advertisement is also not allowed, this isn't a marketplace.
Harass or troll other members
  • Don't persistently troll or harass other members. If you made an account here to troll or bait responses, you'll be banned very quickly.

Blatantly Brag
  • Don't blatantly brag about your experiences. If you talk about your experiences, please make it relevant to the conversation.
posting your pictures in random threads can be pinned under bragging

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
TheEndHasNoEnd Blocking users Suggestions 6