Warning about incisor chewing

Deleted member 3323

Deleted member 3323

Gone from the site
@retard has praised incisor chewing for its effects on the maxilla. While he may be right, there is a price.

Introducing: Bruxism

Bruxism is the result of excessively grinding the teeth. You get chipped teeth that look unaesthetic. Excessive chewing on the teeth can have the same effect. How do I know? Because one tooth of mine has been chipped and I've been getting aching pains from excessively incisor chewing. This is a warning, do NOT incisor chewing frequently.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Subhuman trash, mewcoper and 2 others
damn thats crazy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3323
how tf do you chip a tooth chewing gum?

Should've posted this in the looksmaxxing section, mods can you move it? @her

grinding teeth against each other isn't the same as chewing gum stop fear mongering

• +1
Reactions: warriorfalcon123, retard, Deleted member 6892 and 1 other person
grinding teeth against each other isn't the same as chewing gum stop fear mongering
I'm just sharing my experience on what happened,I've been getting occasional tooth aches and one tooth of mine looks chipped.

maybe canines are are better choice? they aren't as fragile as

maybe canines are are better choice? they aren't as fragile as
I still got tooth aches on my canines but it probably wont chip as easily as your incisors or frontal teeth.

how many hours are you chewing a day?

Worn down teeth were normal in archaic humans

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 3323
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and Deleted member 6403
I chew 8 hrs a day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
bruh moment tbh

megadose on d3 and k2 OP

Ain't chewing cope?

bruxism is where u clench ur teeth together not chew food lol notice how all the teeth you posted in that pic are decayed, not just incisors

It’s like rubbing two bricks against each other and eroding them over time

pushing gum down on a brick will do nothing even if you did it for ages

• +1
Reactions: dadfa, Deleted member 3020 and Deleted member 3323
bruxism is where u clench ur teeth together not chew food lol notice how all the teeth you posted in that pic are decayed, not just incisors

It’s like rubbing two bricks against each other and eroding them over time

pushing gum down on a brick will do nothing even if you did it for ages
Yeah, I suppose you're right but at the same time chewing something that's too hard can be bad for your teeth which is my main takeaway. Don't overdo it.

• +1
Reactions: retard
@retard has praised incisor chewing for its effects on the maxilla. While he may be right, there is a price.

View attachment 830886

View attachment 830887

View attachment 830893

Bruxism is the result of excessively grinding the teeth. You get chipped teeth that look unaesthetic. Excessive chewing on the teeth can have the same effect. How do I know? Because one tooth of mine has been chipped and I've been getting aching pains from excessively incisor chewing. This is a warning, do NOT incisor chewing frequently.

Excessive chewing also runs the risk of running down the enamel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3323

View attachment 830886

View attachment 830887

View attachment 830893

I’m doing it rn

as long as your teeth don't touch each other (unlike teeth grinding), you should be fine

smd i been incisor chewing 24/7 for 2 months now and i dont have bruxism u straight up capin