[News] Warning for offtopic posts here

jefferson

jefferson

Anavar addict
There's alot of garbage being posted in this section. If you put offtopic posts here there will be a 10% warning. Complete shitposts here may be subject to a 20-30% warning. Shitposting in looksmaxxing threads is also not allowed.

This section should be for only guides/research/results or well thought out looksmaxing related questions. Other posts will be moved and you will be warned.

Thank you.

EDIT: Reminder that this thread is in the looksmaxxing section meaning you will be warned for shitposting here as per my original post.

Last edited:
dicklet4incher

dicklet4incher

Masochist,Insane, Dick Theorist (MIDT)
chesscel

chesscel

Life is about nw0
Fuark

Dope

Dope

Ascended
@jefferson keep up the good work, I think your even too easy on the shit posting/toxic posters, one warning after that, banned. This is a looksmaxxing forum not an incel forum
There's no point in banning people who shitpost on offtopic. Like who's it affecting?

Framletgod

Framletgod

Mod
There's no point in banning people who shitpost on offtopic. Like who's it affecting?
where did he say that? he probably meant in looksmax section not in general

jefferson

jefferson

Anavar addict
This post is NOT in offtopic. Shitposting rarely gets warned in offtopic unless someone is spamming a single thread with like 10 avi posts back and forth or something along those lines.

Dope

Dope

Ascended
where did he say that? he probably meant in looksmax section not in general
never specified which topic he was talking about. Shit posting refers to all users offtpic users as well
This post is NOT in offtopic. Shitposting rarely gets warned in offtopic unless someone is spamming a single thread with like 10 avi posts back and forth or something along those lines.
I see.

L

Looksmax305

Amateur
Yes but keep it in the off topic, then if people choose to venture there it’s there own fault

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Anti-mainstream.
Fair enough rule. At least I can make avatar jokes in off topic section.

L

Looksmax305

Amateur
I want to put a picture of a soyboy so badly but I will get a warning for "shitposting"
I’m not saying toxic masculinity obviously besides I can almost guarantee you haven’t been inside a gym a day in ur life. I’m saying the negativity that the incels permeate. Go to an incel forum if you want to be associated with that

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Researching
maybe 2 much shitpost/warnings, not ur age, i believe
No, I should only be at 10%. I don’t think I shitpost a lot either. I’m guessing the mods don't like & trust me.

Last edited:
Zeta ascended

Zeta ascended

MOG REAPER
I’m not saying toxic masculinity obviously besides I can almost guarantee you haven’t been inside a gym a day in ur life. I’m saying the negativity that the incels permeate. Go to an incel forum if you want to be associated with that
I've been gymcelling for a year now. I was just fucking around about how the word "toxic" is used by alot of leftist/soyboys. Don't take it too personally JFL. I don't like most incel forums anyway.

CarlSagan96

CarlSagan96

Knowledgable
There's alot of garbage being posted in this section. If you put offtopic posts here there will be a 10% warning. Complete shitposts here may be subject to a 20-30% warning. Shitposting in looksmaxxing threads is also not allowed.

This section should be for only guides/research/results or well thought out looksmaxing related questions. Other posts will be moved and you will be warned.

Thank you.

EDIT: Reminder that this thread is in the looksmaxxing section meaning you will be warned for shitposting here as per my original post.
Great that you’re finally starting to regulate the looksmax section. Hopefully it returns to how it once was (seems unlikely tho)

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Lumbersexual Looksmaxing 16