Warning for offtopic posts here

jefferson

jefferson

OG poster
There's alot of garbage being posted in this section. If you put offtopic posts here there will be a 10% warning. Complete shitposts here may be subject to a 20-30% warning. Shitposting in looksmaxxing threads is also not allowed.

This section should be for only guides/research/results or well thought out looksmaxing related questions. Other posts will be moved and you will be warned.

Thank you.

EDIT: Reminder that this thread is in the looksmaxxing section meaning you will be warned for shitposting here as per my original post.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman, EthnicelAscension, Schönling and 29 others
jefferson

offtopics me XD

Shitposting in looksmaxxing threads is also not allowed.

You really want a warning don't you?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, Kilimanjaro, Lorsss and 10 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, Leamsefmare, Deleted member 1680 and 10 others
Reminder that what (((they))) think constitutes a 'shitpost' is entirely arbitrary and you'll get warned more if you have dared to criticise the (((chosen ones))) in the past.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 1212, Zygos4Life and 18 others
Can we vote for certain mods to be removed
@Sergeant?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alibaba69, Zygos4Life, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 9 others
I want a communist forum

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2275, Mansnob, BigBoy and 3 others
@jefferson keep up the good work, I think your even too easy on the shit posting/toxic posters, one warning after that, banned. This is a looksmaxxing forum not an incel forum

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: the next o'pry, Mexicanboi, Bengt and 13 others
@jefferson keep up the good work, I think your even too easy on the shit posting/toxic posters, one warning after that, banned. This is a looksmaxxing forum not an incel forum
There's no point in banning people who shitpost on offtopic. Like who's it affecting?

There's no point in banning people who shitpost on offtopic. Like who's it affecting?
where did he say that? he probably meant in looksmax section not in general

This post is NOT in offtopic. Shitposting rarely gets warned in offtopic unless someone is spamming a single thread with like 10 avi posts back and forth or something along those lines.

• +1
Reactions: framecel222
where did he say that? he probably meant in looksmax section not in general
never specified which topic he was talking about. Shit posting refers to all users offtpic users as well
This post is NOT in offtopic. Shitposting rarely gets warned in offtopic unless someone is spamming a single thread with like 10 avi posts back and forth or something along those lines.
I see.

Yes but keep it in the off topic, then if people choose to venture there it’s there own fault

Fair enough rule. At least I can make avatar jokes in off topic section.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: framecel222 and Deleted member 2205
I want to put a picture of a soyboy so badly but I will get a warning for "shitposting"
I’m not saying toxic masculinity obviously besides I can almost guarantee you haven’t been inside a gym a day in ur life. I’m saying the negativity that the incels permeate. Go to an incel forum if you want to be associated with that

seems abit egoistic from your side tbh lol
I was so fucking sure I was gonna be a mod. Oh well, perhaps they didn't choose me because I’m 15?

• JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life, jackthenerd and Deleted member 2205
I was so fucking sure I was gonna be a mod. Oh well, perhaps they didn't choose me because I’m 15?
maybe 2 much shitpost/warnings, not ur age, i believe

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
maybe 2 much shitpost/warnings, not ur age, i believe
No, I should only be at 10%. I don’t think I shitpost a lot either. I’m guessing the mods don't like & trust me.

Last edited:
I’m not saying toxic masculinity obviously besides I can almost guarantee you haven’t been inside a gym a day in ur life. I’m saying the negativity that the incels permeate. Go to an incel forum if you want to be associated with that
I've been gymcelling for a year now. I was just fucking around about how the word "toxic" is used by alot of leftist/soyboys. Don't take it too personally JFL. I don't like most incel forums anyway.

Finally.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
There's alot of garbage being posted in this section. If you put offtopic posts here there will be a 10% warning. Complete shitposts here may be subject to a 20-30% warning. Shitposting in looksmaxxing threads is also not allowed.

This section should be for only guides/research/results or well thought out looksmaxing related questions. Other posts will be moved and you will be warned.

Thank you.

EDIT: Reminder that this thread is in the looksmaxxing section meaning you will be warned for shitposting here as per my original post.
Great that you’re finally starting to regulate the looksmax section. Hopefully it returns to how it once was (seems unlikely tho)

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
No, I should only be at 10%. I don’t think I shitpost a lot either. I’m guessing the mods don't like & trust me.
You were higher on the list out of the applications I received but when looking over your post history I saw some stuff like this

Screen Shot 2019 08 12 at 120526 PM

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Zygos4Life, framecel222, Arkantos and 3 others
You were higher on the list out of the applications I received but when looking over your post history I saw some stuff like this

View attachment 95925
You said as long as one doesn't have too many shitposts you’d be fine, right?

• Ugh..
Reactions: framecel222
You said as long as one doesn't have too many shitposts you’d be fine, right?
insults like that weigh more heavily against you than ordinary avatar posting tier shitposts

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Alexanderr
insults like that weight more heavily against you than ordinary avatar posting tier shitposts
I suppose I’ll never be a mod then. Sad shit, man.

I suppose I’ll never be a mod then. Sad shit, man.
Dude so won't the majority of this forum.
Communism is literally the answer.

• JFL
Reactions: Bluepill
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 1182
this forum would end up like lookism if that ever gonna happen

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Becoming a mod is not a necessity of mine anyway. I’d only end up spending even more time daily on this site than I already do.

Becoming a mod is not a necessity of mine anyway. I’d only end up spending even more time daily on this site than I already do.
that's what happened to me.. speaking of which I should go do something productive right now

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Alexanderr and Framletgod
I spent five whole minutes on that @jefferson :rage:
Also how up on the list was I? I'm guessing pretty low

I spent five whole minutes on that @jefferson :rage:
Also how up on the list was I? I'm guessing pretty low
correct

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Framletgod and Deleted member 2205
Since I'll barely have any time for this forum for the rest of this year and next year, all my posts will be high IQ ded srs

greycel + not as active as others put you a bit lower
I didn’t bother with the application stuff since I already know that I have 0% chance of becoming a mod. I have had 4 bans so.

• So Sad
Reactions: Bengt
Since I'll barely have any time for this forum for the rest of this year and next year, all my posts will be high IQ ded srs
reviewbrah.gif

• WTF
I didn’t bother with the application stuff since I already know that I have 0% chance of becoming a mod. I have had 4 bans so.

Worry not. Soon you will attain red colour.

And as we all know red > purple.

• Love it
Worry not. Soon you will attain red colour.

And as we all know red > purple.
Yeah, man. I prefer red colour anyway so that is the way I look at it too.

• +1
Reactions: fakemeta.

Thank you.

didn't read. just kidding love you brother.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and jefferson