Warning to all legendary posters - Pedophilia is consider bannable

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Monster
Screenshot 20200620 185849 Chrome

I can't vent. give advice, talk funny shit and etc...

I'm afraid to post my next thread because i might aswell get another 50% banger 😶.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: System Restore and Deleted member 3990
DON'T:
  • Incite to lawless action
    • Don't post illegal content or direct anyone to commit illegal acts of any kind. If you're joking make sure it's obvious, intention is very hard to guess through text. If in doubt, don't do it.

• +1
Reactions: SMVbender, Deleted member 7240, Deleted member 6475 and 6 others
@Lawyer
Doesn't that defeats the purpose of this forum (Offtopic)??

Ive made plenty pedo posts and have got no warnings from it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563
@Nosecel jfl

Just allow us to vent out about fucking 3 year olds on a forum that's monitored by the FBI bro.

Just fucking lol at these eugenes.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: maunchu, Deleted member 7240, Deleted member 7098 and 6 others
Nicely

If i just talked about subject in a non serious, hilarious way, like that's sarcastic (So it seems serious but it isn't).

That does NOT require any warning, as far as i'm concerned

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Just allow us to vent out about fucking 3 year olds on a forum that's monitored by the FBI bro.

Just fucking lol at these eugenes.
Soon you won't be able to brag your hate about women, inkwel :soy:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Roping Subhuman
9-13 is emm fucked up thing really

But 15 girls are legal in my country and already past puberty so 15-16 is fine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892, Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 4563
@Chintuck22 Pedo jokes are only funny if ur under 16

@Lawyer
Doesn't that defeats the purpose of this forum (Offtopic)??
Purpose of this forum is to give you as much word freedom as it can without breaking law. Making posts like that you can put forum in troubles, warning well deserved.

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel and Over
9-13 is emm fucked up thing really

But 15 girls are legal in my country and already past puberty so 15-16 is fine
that is ephebophilia

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Over
Purpose of this forum is to give you as much word freedom as it can without breaking law. Making posts like that you can put forum in troubles, warning well deserved.
If 9yr old kids can fuck with random ass guys, then i am allowed to make jokes about that. And yes that IS happening as we speak, don't be bluepilled :bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: System Restore
If 9yr old kids can fuck with random ass guys, then i am allowed to make jokes about that. And yes that IS happening as we speak, don't be bluepilled :bluepill:
I understand but we both know that people can have totally different ways of looking at jokes. Just hold jokes about illegal activities for yourself or keep it in private convos.

Purpose of this forum is looksmaxing, but since you have offtopic, like it says i can post about everything

If that can make you into trouble, what about every thread roasting soycucks and females, that doesn't make any sense

Purpose of this forum is looksmaxing, but since you have offtopic, like it says i can post about everything

If that can make you into trouble, what about every thread roasting soycucks and females, that doesn't make any sense
If you had avi halo with Chico or barrett you wouldn't get warned. Over for u.

Well dont u see difference between giving your opinion of someone like "soycucks are bluepilled idiots" which is normal and you can see something like that even on twitters of high range politicans and talking about texting 9yo children for we both know which purpose.

Giphy

Attachments

• 1592674200423.png
    1592674200423.png
    42.8 KB · Views: 4
  • JFL
Reactions: Bewusst, SMVbender, Deleted member 4430 and 2 others
If you had avi halo with Chico or barrett you wouldn't get warned. Over for u.
Since because every counter-agument is bullshit, i think yours might be legit

• JFL
Reactions: Over
Over for @ImprovLoser

• So Sad
Reactions: Chintuck22
in what world do you live in where 9 year olds do that, implying it is the norm. you're fucked in the head.

we can argue about post pub, 14+ because at least that isn't considered a kid, but everything below that is just degenerate

and "roasting soys" can't be interpreted as a felony. your post was a call to action towards minors, that's just beyond fucked

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475 and Chintuck22
You guys are just mentally ill.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
Weren't you the guy who believed his girl was special and was different than everyone else? Like y'all literally met a church and fell in love like some shit out of a fairytale. Why are the fuck are you telling people to not be bluepilled you fucking cuck?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6475 and Deleted member 7098

Bro that's actually pedophilia.

Wtf were you thinking when you posted that?

@Nosecel is right.

You could potentially bring all the trouble to the owner of this site and get yourself in jail. It's illegal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Nosecel
EapGOjkXkAQKhiL

Defending pedophilia OP?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6475 and Chintuck22
Weren't you the guy who believed his girl was special and was different than everyone else? Like y'all literally met a church and fell in love like some shit out of a fairytale. Why are the fuck are you telling people to not be bluepilled you fucking cuck?
According to your jealous ass greycel, i shouldn't post here because i have girlfriend, and i should abandon all my blackpill knowledge :soy: :soy:

Bro that's actually pedophilia.

Wtf were you thinking when you posted that?

@Nosecel is right.

You could potentially bring all the trouble to the owner of this site and get yourself in jail. It's illegal.
You weren't saying that to @NickGurr

Did you?

Remember when we posted funny shit and pedo, forum would be closed months ago

According to your jealous ass greycel, i shouldn't post here because i have girlfriend, and i should abandon all my blackpill knowledge :soy: :soy:
No retard, it's hypocritical to call someone bluepilled when you are the biggest bluepilled cuck in this entire forum. You have actual down syndrome if you have all this blackpilled knowledge but still believe your girl is special. Right now as your shitposting complaining about not being able to talk about pedophilia, your girl is getting rammed by Chad right after she texted you a love you xx. JFL bros.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
You weren't saying that to @NickGurr

Did you?

Remember when we posted funny shit and pedo, forum would be closed months ago
I wasn't there when he posted that btw, so idk what you're talking about.

Obviously what nick did is wrong, duh.

Also, how am i involved in this... ??? I never posted any pedo content. I'd never ever do that.

No retard, it's hypocritical to call someone bluepilled when you are the biggest bluepilled cuck in this entire forum. You have actual down syndrome if you have all this blackpilled knowledge but still believe your girl is special. Right now as your shitposting complaining about not being able to talk about pedophilia, your girl is getting rammed by Chad right after she texted you a love you xx. JFL bros.
Waaaay to many words nigga 🤮

Waaaay to many words nigga 🤮
Ok here let me spell it out for you then since you have the attention span of a goldfish
U ARe A FucKINg CuCK KYS

• WTF
Reactions: Chintuck22