Was Elliot Rodger an autist or just subhuman looking?

SubhumanIncel

SubhumanIncel

Iron
from a looksmax pov to me he was around a 5/5.5. His nose was a bit weird but yeah he was average at best. maybe location was his doom?

he lived on a location where boys and girls are considered shallow and looks and the principal factor of attraction. I'm 43 a virgin and was bullied to hell by women and guys in hs and college, you saw my older pics, you know how ugly i was, but i never thought about going on a killing spree although i understand his pain and frustration.

it's not easy to keep the rage at a low level but i have to do it else i'm not better than these bitches

Attachments

• lNF4FZE.png
    lNF4FZE.png
    40 KB · Views: 31
both

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18452, Autist and Insomniac
:yes: autistic
:yes: hapa
:yes: manlet

He never stood a chance tbh. :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, Autist, RationalBrody and 2 others
I said it before and I'll say it again. ER wasn't that bad to look at from an aesthetics standpoint (not good either) but he had zero sex appeal due to low dimorphism.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18452, Deleted member 470, AspiringChad and 8 others
I said it before and I'll say it again. ER wasn't that bad to look at from an aesthetics standpoint (not good either) but he had zero sex appeal due to low dimorphism.

you mean he had feminine features? maybe low T?

you mean he had feminine features? maybe low T?

Yes. He would make a convincing tranny. Soft looking skin, weak lower third, small skull, rosy lips.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18452, AspiringChad and kobecel
pretty much this

from a looksmax pov to me he was around a 5/5.5. His nose was a bit weird but yeah he was average at best. maybe location was his doom?

he lived on a location where boys and girls are considered shallow and looks and the principal factor of attraction. I'm 43 a virgin and was bullied to hell by women and guys in hs and college, you saw my older pics, you know how ugly i was, but i never thought about going on a killing spree although i understand his pain and frustration.

it's not easy to keep the rage at a low level but i have to do it else i'm not better than these bitches
Are you east-europe-cel by any chance?

Pretty much all you need to know about ER's PSL standing.

"Bu-bu-but he was goodlooking!"

Yeah, maybe to gay guys.

super autist.

If you want to find out, read his manifesto and then try to ignore the chill down your spine when you realize this kid was broken from the fucking beginning. No normal person talks about their childhood like that. He never had a chance at normality, ever, womb to tomb broken person. Most PSLers are just poorly socialized, ER on the other hand had something fucked in his brain from the get go.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18452, AspiringChad, Deleted member 176 and 1 other person
He was giga autistic

Peak mentalcel + standardcel. He would have got laid easily if he had been NT/ lowered his standards.

If you put his face on a bigger skull, a wider frame and a 6 ft height, he almost becomes Chadlite tier.
Somebody good at it should make such a morph

Both his social skills and looks.

• +1
Reactions: Autist