was researching jaw surgery etc, and came across this

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned

so wht does means is that jaw surgery is pretty much if u only care about functional issues regarding your bite

but if your purely going for aesthetic results, then custom implants are a better option?

so i guess its better to get custom implants which are far less expensive and give better results then jaw surgery

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall
so i guess its better to get custom implants which are far less expensive and give better results then jaw surgery
yup

then why the fuck did the dmd oral surgeon surgeon i consulted reccomend jaw surgery then above all else then?? i dont really get it lmfao

fck this is confusing./

then why the fuck did the dmd oral surgeon surgeon i consulted reccomend jaw surgery then above all else then?? i dont really get it lmfao

fck this is confusing./
ok so I'm citing you
"he said that the sliding genio would make my overbite worse also if had got it first. "
that's your answer.
it's better to get only implants if you don't care about health issues, or don't have any problems with your bite to start with
if you have these problems it would better to do what he says, but to what extent better - no idea
to what extent more expensive... that's probably easier to establish ;-)
but it's just me talking about things I don't know much about so you know

ok so I'm citing you
"he said that the sliding genio would make my overbite worse also if had got it first. "
that's your answer.
it's better to get only implants if you don't care about health issues, or don't have any problems with your bite to start with
if you have these problems it would better to do what he says, but to what extent better - no idea
to what extent more expensive... that's probably easier to establish ;-)
but it's just me talking about things I don't know much about so you know

is my overbite bad?

cute pic xd
hard to tell really from the pic
but doesn't seem bad to me
thx so i guess its fine if i just get custom wrap around implants then right?

hmm, so i guess i need lip gloss or w.e to fix it?
I'm not an expert on that, maybe try lip balm? I think lip gloss might be too excessive.