Was so near to prettyboy mouth area

S

Slyfex8

Sphinx
Long philtrum is just horrible tbh, I hate it so much omg :feelswhy:

And the worst part is that I have a this while my lip is thick. How the fuck is that possible?

Why don't you beardmaxx to fraud philtrum length?

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Slyfex8
Doesn't a mustache look a little weird?
Yeah, it looks giga weird. Better leave your failos exposed for everyone to see. Looksmin.me

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Yeah, it looks giga weird. Better leave your failos exposed for everyone to see. Looksmin.me

Normies do not consciously realize the size of the philtrum, but unconsciously and I'm sure it lowers me by so many points....

The worst is that there's no way to correct it in a non-surgical way, it's impossible with filler and everything.

Normies do not consciously realize the size of the philtrum, but unconsciously and I'm sure it lowers me by so many points....

The worst is that there's no way to correct it in a non-surgical way, it's impossible with filler and everything.
I wish there was a way to hide it with a beard or something. It's over for you, buddy.

bro... just get a lip lift lol

Lip lifting

Philtrum reduction is key to looking youthful and pretty. It should ideally be around 12-13mm. I will be getting mine reduced

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8 and Deleted member 656
Philtrum reduction is key to looking youthful and pretty. It should ideally be around 12-13mm. I will be getting mine reduced
I don't know about that. O'Pry's is 12 mm and his overly compact midface is arguably a flaw. Chico has a 14 mm philtrum, Barrett something like 16.5 mm, and both look youthful.

i prefer chico with a shorter philtrum. his is very good though. mines 16mm and i look better with 13-14 for sure

compact midface, short philtrum, long lower third, and proportional chin produces the best look imo
I don't know about that. O'Pry's is 12 mm and his overly compact midface is arguably a flaw. Chico has a 14 mm philtrum, Barrett something like 16.5 mm, and both look youthful.

all these guys have compact midfaces so their philtrums are fine. if your midface ratio is under 1 though you will probably benefit a lot from philtrum shortening.

Attachments

• lachowski1.PNG
    lachowski1.PNG
    94.3 KB · Views: 31
  • lachowski2.PNG
    lachowski2.PNG
    96.5 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
all these guys have compact midfaces so their philtrums are fine. if your midface ratio is under 1 though you will probably benefit a lot from philtrum shortening.
True enough.