Was Swimming Today

Nosecel9000

Nosecel9000

Life is about open growth plates
Since im injecting Hgh at 15 i also swim to grow my clavicles and ribcage

Today i was swimming and noticed that most young boys are complete framelets . The older proffesional swimmers had broader shoulders though .

Just lol @ your life if you arent swimmaxxing

Today i was swimming and noticed that most young boys are complete framelets . The older proffesional swimmers had broader shoulders though .

i can't swim buddyboyo

I suck at swimming.

I probably would swim more if they kept the pool at a temperature of 95+

I believe that hgh also expand your deltoid bones, but swimmaxxing is legit

doing it religiously for a long period might give you permanent increase in width because of the Wolff's law

I wish I could do that too, but I'm poorcel and timecel as of now

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000

Swimming + HGH = nothing can go wrong

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: About2Rope and Nosecel9000
Swimming + HGH + Aromasin
That's perfect, how tall are you rn? Judging by your age I guess around 5'7. Continue on this path and at least you'll guarantee yourself to peak your genetic potential. Even if that's not tall enough, you can't blame yourself for shit failing. Anyway I estimate 5'10-5'10.5 for you which is a very decent height.

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope
That's perfect, how tall are you rn? Judging by your age I guess around 5'7. Continue on this path and at least you'll guarantee yourself to peak your genetic potential. Even if that's not tall enough, you can't blame yourself for shit failing. Anyway I estimate 5'10-5'10.5 for you which is a very decent height.
Im 169cm = 5'6.5

Ps: but in netherlands its over

• JFL
Reactions: Loko88
Region Netherlands / Germany
Yeah could be kinda over, at least the region is full of soyboys and lanklets in comparison. How tall are your parents? Is your body fully developed or are you in mid puberty?

• +1
Anyway I estimate 5'10-5'10.5 for you which is a very decent height.
Not in the Netherlands, he’d still be a couple of inches below the average height for a male.

Not in the Netherlands, he’d still be a couple of inches below the average height for a male.
He can save it with decent frame + lifts + decent PSL, still he should flee that soyshithole

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope and Nosecel9000
Which places do you suggest he should go to then?
Being 5'10 and northern Euro type white ethnicity, he should go to southern Europe or maybe some white South American country

• +1
Does swimming really stimulate height growth for someone fifteen years old and eight months old? If there are results update, but whatever

Does swimming really stimulate height growth for someone fifteen years old and eight months old? If there are results update, but whatever
Better swim now before you regret it in 2 years

I cant stay floating in the water. Too hard for me

better be swimming in salt water