Was this an IOI?

dough2

dough2

Gold
So there's this tall, model-tier mixed girl who works at my store who I suspect has a crush on me. She works on the other side of the store as me so I don't really see her that much. A lot of times though when I'm walking out during lunch/breaks she'll be stocking groceries in an aisle and I'll catch her looking at me. Her social circle consists entirely of black/Hispanic legit manlets, so I think she probably has TallWhiteBoi Withdrawal. I'm literally the only tall white guy her age who works there.

Anyway, today I walked into the breakroom and she was sitting, looking down at her phone, facing right and I was facing her. The second I walk in, she looks up, and just stares at the wall, like she was looking at me out of her peripheral vision.

Here's a visual representation (ignore the dots).

......... ^
Me > Her

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life
p in v is the only ioi

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: InZayn and Petsmart
not a single word

So there's this tall, model-tier ... nop.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
I’m usually optimistic about iois but it’s too vague to really determine OP.

I’m usually optimistic about iois but it’s too vague to really determine OP.
Why would she just randomly look up and not move her eyes at all when I walk in? I could tell she wasn't thinking or anything.

So there's this tall, model-tier mixed girl who works at my store who I suspect has a crush on me. She works on the other side of the store as me so I don't really see her that much. A lot of times though when I'm walking out during lunch/breaks she'll be stocking groceries in an aisle and I'll catch her looking at me. Her social circle consists entirely of black/Hispanic legit manlets, so I think she probably has TallWhiteBoi Withdrawal. I'm literally the only tall white guy her age who works there.

Anyway, today I walked into the breakroom and she was sitting, looking down at her phone, facing right and I was facing her. The second I walk in, she looks up, and just stares at the wall, like she was looking at me out of her peripheral vision.

Here's a visual representation (ignore the dots).

......... ^
Me > Her
Another gigacope from the same user on the same day? Consider: maybe not everything that girls do around you is an IOI. If I read this grammatically retarded post correctly, she merely looked at the wall when you walked into the room? Lol. This honestly sounds like she was intimidated. I’ve done a similar thing when an intimidating man walks in the room (just looking away from the person because I was too weak to meet his eyes and I was sort of still. Not anymore though). Honestly though, this could be an IOI but it’s unlikely

Another gigacope from the same user on the same day? Consider: maybe not everything that girls do around you is an IOI. If I read this grammatically retarded post correctly, she merely looked at the wall when you walked into the room? Lol. This honestly sounds like she was intimidated. I’ve done a similar thing when an intimidating man walks in the room (just looking away from the person because I was too weak to meet his eyes and I was sort of still. Not anymore though). Honestly though, this could be an IOI but it’s unlikely
I've caught her looking at me multiple times before, so I think it is. Like literally 20+ feet away with her head cocked 90 degrees.

Yes this was an ioi ask her out (dedsrs)

I've caught her looking at me multiple times before, so I think it is.
I’m surprised she didn’t look at you and smile or something when you walked in. Usually when I notice girls are into me they either smile or stare and think I don’t notice. But yeah this one might actually be an IOI for you unlike the last post

I’m surprised she didn’t look at you and smile or something when you walked in. Usually when I notice girls are into me they either smile or stare and think I don’t notice. But yeah this one might actually be an IOI for you unlike the last post
She had a clique of ethnic manlets on both sides of her, it would have been really obvious. They probably would have all turned around to see who she's smiling at.

OP is one of the most delusional people I've ever seen
WVSzTcM