Was this gym thot hitting on me? *READ* *AUTISTIC FEMALE ALERT* *JFL IF THIS WAS A MAN*

RealLooksmaxxer

RealLooksmaxxer

Banned
in the gym today doing my hip thrusts while talking to some other gym bros

7bi68.gif

anyway I had about 300 pounds loaded up on the bar doing some major thrusting action.

i set the bar down and tried to catch my breath when this 90 pound cardio bunny with giga-long hair and abs and the whole gym thot clothing set up came over and "jokingly" tried to lift up one side of the bar, as if to show me how heavy it is.

I thought ***wtf is wrong with this bitch*** because if a guy did that to a girl she'd think the same thing and I just smiled and laughed at her.

anyway I also notice her always setting up her shit beside me and doing yoga stretches and shit.

no cap btw 100% srs
TAKE THE GLUTE PILL apparently bitches love that shit.

WHAT DO YOU THINK WAS SHE TRYING TO GET SOME D OR WAS SHE JUST AUTISTIC???? pretty hot btw i was mirin her long hair when she let it down *major hair halo*

• +1
Reactions: Copeful, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 7866 and 4 others
I'm not a zoomer and don't play this sad wrist slitting pretentious game of let's appear like we're ALREADY where we wanna be. Compare my physique to yours right now and while STILL slightly bloated, I murder it. Compare my face to yours and while STILL slightly bloated, I murder it. Compare my entire character, level of intelligence, well-rounded character and everything else to yours and I MUNCH IT UP in effortless easy fashion for breakfast, lunch and dinner. But probably just dinner as it's 1 meal a day now with the usage of intermittent fasting

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11770, fukmylyf, Deleted member 9488 and 4 others
I'm not a zoomer and don't play this sad wrist slitting pretentious game of let's appear like we're ALREADY where we wanna be. Compare my physique to yours right now and while STILL slightly bloated, I murder it. Compare my face to yours and while STILL slightly bloated, I murder it. Compare my entire character, level of intelligence, well-rounded character and everything else to yours and I MUNCH IT UP in effortless easy fashion for breakfast, lunch and dinner. But probably just dinner as it's 1 meal a day now with the usage of intermittent fasting
copy pasta = boring

• WTF
Reactions: AbandonShip
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
Be happy i bumped your thread. And yes it obvious she was flirting. Your like mid 20's this shit should be easy to spot by now.
my new years resolution is to fuck 10 girls i didnt meet off tinder/dating apps. im so used to using dating apps as a crutch. and i am happy you bumped my thread.

@OOGABOOGA @MoeZart tell me your thoughts

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
my new years resolution is to fuck 10 girls i didnt meet off tinder/dating apps. im so used to using dating apps as a crutch. and i am happy you bumped my thread.
the fuck is that glutepill link?

the fuck is that glutepill link?
? it's a good thread. i only made the decision to take the glutepill after I studied it and realized ass DOES matter on men. otherwise i wouldnt give a fuck tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
? it's a good thread. i only made the decision to take the glutepill after I studied it and realized ass DOES matter on men. otherwise i wouldnt give a fuck tbh
tell me the thread i aint clicking links on this shit site no more

I've heard that but don't understand why does ass matter on men?

if a woman grabbed it I'd feel feminine and disgusted and turned off

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6380, Deleted member 9488 and thickdickdaddy27
Nice I see u are glutespilled

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6380, AbandonShip and RealLooksmaxxer
thats an IOI if I've ever seen one.
Then again you say you have hair so im not surprised

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and RealLooksmaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: MegamindCel and thickdickdaddy27
Tales from the gym

What really happened:
OP was doing hip thrusts like a gigavirgin and finished his set,

than Stacy came and didn't think anyone was using that barbell as OP Is 5"2 and 100lbs and is invisible to humans.than Stacy deadlifts the weight (44lbs) for 12 reps and walks off

As she's walking away she notices some creep staring at her and breathing on her heavily,she calls the PTS and they kick him out
The end.

• JFL
Reactions: MegamindCel, EverythingMattersCel, AbandonShip and 2 others

7bi68.gif

anyway I had about 300 pounds loaded up on the bar doing some major thrusting action.

i set the bar down and tried to catch my breath when this 90 pound cardio bunny with giga-long hair and abs and the whole gym thot clothing set up came over and "jokingly" tried to lift up one side of the bar, as if to show me how heavy it is.

I thought ***wtf is wrong with this bitch*** because if a guy did that to a girl she'd think the same thing and I just smiled and laughed at her.

anyway I also notice her always setting up her shit beside me and doing yoga stretches and shit.

no cap btw 100% srs

WHAT DO YOU THINK WAS SHE TRYING TO GET SOME D OR WAS SHE JUST AUTISTIC???? pretty hot btw i was mirin her long hair when she let it down *major hair halo*
Wish I were a girl...
IMG 20201231 075804

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and RealLooksmaxxer
Tales from the gym

What really happened:

than Stacy came and didn't think anyone was using that barbell as OP Is 5"2 and 100lbs and is invisible to humans.than Stacy deadlifts the weight (44lbs) for 12 reps and walks off

As she's walking away she notices some creep staring at her and breathing on her heavily,she calls the PTS and they kick him out
The end.
nah but no cap this is the girl that i've mentioned is always setting up her shit next to me too. multiple times now. also follows me around a bit

anyway next time i see her ill hit on her. but i gotta be careful cuz some ppl in the gym know i have an ltr.

Tales from the gym

What really happened:

The end.
Nono I was there and saw it happen. OP is right, except that there was no long-haired woman, but a long-haired man. When the man walked off he said 'nice glutes @RealLooksmaxxer' and winked at him.
giphy.gif

I see something developing here. Glutepill is indeed true, guys love a nice ass on a guy.

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, RichardSpencel, OOGABOOGA and 4 others
@OOGABOOGA @MoeZart tell me your thoughts
she definitely wants some.

all girls that i know that go to the gym
do their best to avoid any contact with men there, so she definitely finds you attractive and even goes out of her way to make conversation with you

maybe ask her out for a coffee to go

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and RealLooksmaxxer
NO PIC NO CARE

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
How thick are your wrists

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11212
Impregnate her and travel to Thailand.

• JFL
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer
glute pills me

altho i do glute bridges not hip thrusts due to limited equipment ngl

• +1
idk op cool story though very entertaining

• +1

7bi68.gif

no cap btw 100% srs

Glute pill is real. Catch girls all the times staring at my butt at the gym...

• +1